Fuck you miserable cunts, this was a great movie with laughs and feels

Fuck you miserable cunts, this was a great movie with laughs and feels

Deep down you know it's nerdy infantile trash and if you didn't feel that way you wouldn't care what Sup Forums thought about it.

>feels
Underage b&

i loved the first one, reminded me of the orignal iron man. second one waned what the first started. it felt like a piece was missing. something tells me it was nicole perlman.

First one is better.

It was kinda good. The first one had a better and much more memorable OST and feel to it but a crappier ending.

Groot's dancing intro was more obnoxious than funny.

>Groot's dancing intro was more obnoxious than funny.
best thing in the film imho.

I cried watching it tbqh

Me and my friends couldn't wait until it was over. It felt like it was dragging on and on.

I wanted to see them actually fighting the monster rather than recycling the same joke from the first movie. But other than that it was good.

i just viewed it in the same vein as children of men opening scenes; what's going on in the background is more important than the current character's plot. it's kinda kino if you think about it.

It's reddit the movie.

But it was absolute trash OP

Enjoy your youth and stay away from this website and you will live a better life.

I am a miserable cunt but imagine if I was optimistic and happy and accepting of everything. I would be paying for marvel movies and stupid bullshit like that. Which is worse? I wish I could be happy.

It was one of those 'the movie can't possibly be this far in without any bit of plot developed yet' kind of movies.

I guess it wasn't bad, but it was completely contained to a conflict among just a few people, unlike the first one where they were literally saving a planet from imminent destruction. The bubbling goo appearing on all the planets don't make up for that fact.

Like everyone else said, it's not bad, but it's not as good as the first one.

It's not exactly illegal to dislike a movie. Just state your opinion if you want to discuss, ignore the movie after that and find something that makes you feel good. I can understand people not liking this movie.

Maybe you just like more serious movies? On another note I'm not a Marvel fan but I just happen to like Guardians, mainly because it's comedy heavily relies on the music it uses.

It gives it a comfy feeling.

People on this thread saying first one was better have no taste. first one was run-of-the-mill regurgitated superhero movie. Second one has better songs and plot btw.

saw the first one a couple of days ago and while not a bad movie, a mediocre one at best. the soundtrack was good, but the plot was as formulaic as it gets and characters were really underdeveloped.

Are we still pretending these two movies are anything but more formulaic, humour by reference capeshit garbage?

I agree that the second one had a much more fleshed out plot but I still disagree about the OST.

There we're maybe two or three memorable songs here while I completely remember every song from the first one.

>you are now remembering the product placements in the movie

No. No! Shut up