Do you agree?

do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/finding-dory-box-office-central-intelligence-captain-america-totals-1201774498/
rottentomatoes.com/m/inside_out_2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have not seen either movie yet

That more critics had a favorable opinion of Zootopio over Dory? I guess

At least comic fags fight other companies, this is sad.

Except x-fags I guess but who cares about them at this point.

Wait with judgement till January, we'll decide which movie was the best: the furry , the fishy or the fiery one.

>new IP vs sequel
yeah sure

No idea. Don't plan to see Finding Dory.

Finding Dory is derivative trash that's too late to cash in on its own hype wave.

Zootopia is derivative trash, but well made enough to be genuinely enjoyable. And as a plus, the media harpies tout it as a prime example of their ideology when it actually argues against it.

Sure, I'll contribute to the Zootopia wankery

Yep 98 is definitely greater than 95.

finding dory is more for women while zootopia is for everyone

why did finding dorey take so long to get made anyway they were advertising it years ago

I want to fuck that whale shark

Finding Dory is still an unnecessary sequel Pixar made because they're slowly losing their own identity due to the rise of other animation companies. Anything new these days they make is a complete flop compared to the early 2000-2010 see: The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out.

Inside Out was a huge success dumbass

deadline.com/2016/06/finding-dory-box-office-central-intelligence-captain-america-totals-1201774498/

>Inside Out.
Do you just spout inane bullshit for the sake of it?

>And as a plus, the media harpies tout it as a prime example of their ideology when it actually argues against it.

how... it seemed unironically multiculti to me

Both scores are completely accurate.

Wasn't that long ago. It usually takes 3 years to make them and wasn't Finding Dory pushed back a bit just like the other upcoming films?

I agree that Zootopia is better, a little blunt with the message, but a scathing review on some of societies injustices... finding dory however will basically be just a retarded fish swimming around for two hours

They're not scores

You haven't even seen Dory

>And as a plus, the media harpies tout it as a prime example of their ideology when it actually argues against it.
Man Zootopia has been a projecting wet dream for people. The message, as broad as it could possibly be, is don't discriminate.

>Inside Out
>2nd in box office rank for Pixar original
>flop

Cyclops was right

rottentomatoes.com/m/inside_out_2015/
Inside Out is better than both

You don't speak internet moron. Here a flop is not when a movie fails to turn a profit. It's when a movie doesn't make as much money as I decided it should and doesn't have the critical acclaim I think it should and I don't like it.

I usually justifying by continuing to increase the advertising budget for the film. For example I don't like batman v superman therefore its a flop because it didn't make 1.8 billion in sales which it would need to to cover the 1.6 billion or so in advertising I guess.

The rotten tomatoes score may be higher but Zootopia is better than Inside Out

Heh you almost had me

>but Zootopia is better than Inside Out
Its not. RT and MC both said its better than Zootopia

I respectfully disagree with them

That makes sense. Thanks for the educational lesson.

>MC
ma nigga

Zootopia 9/10
Finding Dory 8.5/10