Will you try and get a gf this year?

Will you try and get a gf this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialanxietyinstitute.org/comprehensive-cognitive-behavioral-therapy-social-anxiety-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>try and
FOY

I could probably get a fat gf if that's what you mean, but I don't want that.

nah fuck it

i'll die alone i'm no bitch

If I get job, yes.

I'm married.
That's only wrong if he's unsuccessful.

I'm with same girl for over 6 years

A fat gf is surely better than wanking into a wet flannel?

My dick wouldn't get hard for her.

A fat fwb is fine, but a fat gf diminishes your potential value for future mates.

Is sex still great

If you can only get a fatty your value for future mates is already low enough.

oWo

Yes but I'm 30 now and she is close to 30 so we aren't as crazy about sex as we used to be

>can only get a fatty
Some guys underestimate their value, go for a fat 5/10, and screw themselves out of the better ass they could be getting. A 8/10 doesn't want to devalue herself by being with a guy who's previously been with a bunch of fat dogs.

Kids?

I try every year

we have to take care of some things and then yeah, kids, probably in a year max two

Nah, i'm too far gone for this sort of thing.

I wish things were as rainbow as your hypothesis.

I'd like nothing more than a gf to be honest
this would make my year

I need a better job more than I need a GF.

probably need professional help lmao

Nice. Good luck.
I/she are 32/31, and that's our basic plan too.
That wasn't meant to be encouraging; it is what it is. I'm not saying it's always the case, but it's hard to deny that there's an attractiveness disparity in most relationships. In some of those cases, it's the result of one of the parties' underestimation of their own value.

thanks and GL as well

It is what it is? Thank you for your absolute truth bro.

Thanks

fore me it hasnt worked for the past 28 years so maybe its time to give up

No, still asexual.

>pity
>argument
>commiseration
Which one are you looking for? I'm here to help, friend.

I would like to but i get anxiety from just speaking to strangers, i get scared just thinking of talking to a girl
if a girl spoke to me, i would probably pass out
good thing it won't happen

I'm here to listen to amerianon's absolute views of reality, keep it up.

Please get help. Life is too good to let it pass you by.
socialanxietyinstitute.org/comprehensive-cognitive-behavioral-therapy-social-anxiety-disorder

>amerianon's
You're being belligerent with me because of my flag. Got it.

Do you find the mentioning of your nationality offensive?

Are you being serious?

I want a gf but im not really trying to be fair

I am trying, I'm going on a second date with a girl soon
we're going to watch a movie together, I think she likes me since this is the second time we're going to do something so I'm planning on kissing her at the end of our date but I hope I don't sperg out or do something weird... I'm super nervous already when I think about that moment
I'm probably just going to kiss her right at the end when we see goodbye, like right out of the blue with no warning and hope she likes it

How do you even get to the stage where another person would willigly go out on a date with you?
Baffles me

When it's irrelevant to the discussion and you've given no actual criticism of the content of my posts, I have to assume that you meant it badly.
Yes. Life is awesome.

No, I'm gonna work on myself. 2019 will be the year of the gf.

You can't go to therapy of a personality quirk. If i am a bit asocial it's like being short, or having green eyes, or having a stutter, it's just the way it was meant to be

Nah. Most of the time jerking off is better.
Chasing pussy gets old fast

You assumed wrongly tho, I just wanted to give you a name besides all of the anonymous in this site, given the importance of your views of reality and how you perceive it so well.

Suit yourself.
I have really bad social anxiety, and therapy helped me deal with it. Being in groups still sucks, but at least I don't have to avoid them anymore.
Why are you being so aggressive? Is there something in particular that bothered you about my posts, or are you just shitposting?

Yes, I'm going to travel around Europe to meet people and work for a bit. I've been very isolated throughout my life so far so it'll be an interesting experience being around strangers all the time.

>How do you even get to the stage where another person would willigly go out on a date with you?
I don't know, I personally think I'm way out of her league but she's only 18 and I'm 21 so I guess the age difference attracts her or something? I don't know, I'm sure she could easily get a better looking guy than me. but she is kind of shy so I guess she doesn't really talk to much guys unless they talk to her first which I did.

It would be useless to point out what it is tho, too much self-centered.

*she's way out of my league
sorry English confuses me sometimes
she's very attractive (like an solid 8 or 8.5 in my book) and I'm average looking

>I'm just shitposting, but I won't admit it

>disagrees with my biased personal view of reality that I believe is absolute, hence, he's shitposting

Fuck no. Gf is overrated.

Not really.
I have a girl I like that I met 3 years ago in some café added on Instagram and I like her pictures and we say hi to each other when we see each other on the street (which has only happened a couple of times) and that is enough for me.
2017 was the year I first went on a date with a girl, two girls actually. I met one on tinder which was a complete fail and the other one trough my sister which was OK but I couldn't persue it because I didn't like the girl.
Still, I'm a kissless virgin at the age of 23 which bothers me few days a year but I don't really deserve a girlfriend and I don't like having what I don't deserve.

haha i will be lonely till the day i die i have never hugged a girl and it will never happen, no one will ever love me ahahaha
how can someone fuck up this hard

>"disagrees," but won't say how/why
>shitpost instead
This could an actual discussion instead of whatever this is.

could *be an actual discussion

>it is what it is
>it's hard to deny

How to discuss with this? Those were the "arguments" you presented to base your points lmao.

I will try, but I don't care enough about sex to make myself try hard to get a gf

Wait.... So your objection this entire time has been that I used generalities, not the actual point I was making? Yeah, I guess I should have showed graphs n shiiiieeet to make a point about how dating fat girls affects one's value as a potential partner.

You've obviously got it figured out.

No, but I will try to get a bf.

I'm too ugly and autistic. Getting a gf is forever out of the question.

Too ugly for GF.

Oh not at all, I only disagreed with the fact that any guy who dates fats can even dream of getting close to a 8/10 and that he's with a fatty out of insecurity, when actually men's value is extremely low nowadays, but you anedoctal evidence proved too strong for you, so I decided to refrain from arguments.

Does praying count as trying?

Oh, you're one of those...

haha absolutely not

Nah, I'm not good looking/confident enough to actually try and get a gf
I was only kind of successful with a friend my sister's who for some reason got interested in me after we chatted a few times she was at my home, but it ended with me getting friendzoned anyway
I'll pussy out and let fate do its job (and probably be a klv forever)

I need to get a job first

whats the point of even trying when you're only going to get hurt