How's this shit going to end?

How's this shit going to end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM
youtube.com/watch?v=BwO4864ZFhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big battle finale where 99% of main characters die except jon snow and arya

is that poster fucking real?

Varys betrays Danny and takes the Iron Throne for himself.

No wait, the Iron Throne and the rest of Kings Landing will be utterly destroyed.

But Varys will end up on top, with Tyrion at his side.

The only question is whether or not Varys actually intends on making Westeros a better place or if he'll turn out evil.

Who gives a shit? they ruined it like 3 seasons ago.

Probably in the most generic way possible.

i don't care anymore. Game of Thrones appeal didn't come from magic or spectacle or CGI dragons flying around n shiet. It was the lore, the world building, and the characters and houses that were interesting. GRMM and the writers of the show are trying to top Tolkien but they just can't. The more magic is introduced to the story, the shittier it gets both in the show and in the movie. This is why people are more interested in Robert's rebellion and the battle of the Trident and the Mad King even though they are only mentioned in passing. The only redeemable thing about GoT are the nude scenes at this point.

>show and in the movie
show and in the books*

this

I never cared about the ice zombies in the first place

>not being intelligent enough to appreciate the plotting, backstabbing, politics, and master minding within the show

Daenerys take the Iron Throne and announce her five-year plan to rebalance the kingdom's budget through an increase in taxes and a stimulation package for the building industry.

khaleesi kill all the bad guys yeah she marry jon snow

>The final victory went to a claimant of the Lancastrian party, Henry Tudor, Earl of Richmond, who defeated the last Yorkist king, Richard III, at the Battle of Bosworth Field. After assuming the throne as Henry VII, he married Elizabeth of York, the eldest daughter and heir of Edward IV, thereby uniting the two claims. The House of Tudor ruled the Kingdom of England until 1603, with the death of Elizabeth I, granddaughter of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York.

that's what Wikipedia says about the War of the Roses, so that's how George R R Martin will end it.

With season 8.

>Henry Tudor, Earl of Richmond
Tyrells (aka Tudors) are all dead on the show.

Who still watches this show?
I mean it's gotten so bad it's not even funny anymore.
I admit I watched the show just to see how much of a trainwreck it would be, but they managed to get worse every season. Now I just gave up on it.

Flowers have nothing to do with it, Tudors were like a branch of Targaryens. In the books Henry is Faegon

>Who still watches this show?

The khaleesi will move her eyebrows in mysterious ways

Jeez that's impressive, it's like reverse WWE programming

normies dude, they are literally 70 IQ mongoloids, and that's the white swipl types, the nonw-whites you don't even want to know what barrel bottom scraping level of consciousness they're on; imagine no id, no ego, just a mass of neurons reacting to stimuli

With an economic depression, the taxcollecters start roaming the land and no one can make their payments, this causes an all out war.

>7 episodes
>rumoured to be 4 for last season

JUST

>imagine no id, no ego, just a mass of neurons reacting to stimuli

so Sup Forums hates them because they see themselves

They have to pay the actors over a million for each episode at this point, so they're just trying to finish it as fast as possible with as few episodes as possible.

he might be a blackfyre, so 50/50 chance

Fire meets ice. They take out each other in a ragnarök battle and the cycle begins anew with Joe Blow and Caloriessi as Líf and Lífþrasir.

the last male blackfyre was maelys the monstrous. young griff being a blackfyre is a red herring and is intentional to make you think he is a blackfyre as you're introduced to him.

the author clearly wants you to think he is a blackfyre. so it's obvious he isn't.

daenerys has a lot more blackfyre influences than young griff. she's even named after the first blackfyres true love

How can the end begin if it's the end?

one of daenerys visions int he house of the undying which showfags didnt get was of a "mummers dragon wandering the streets of kingsland" ie a false dragon ie young griff

We haven't had any decent political intrigue for three seasons

>everyone that doesn't like my nigger tier shows is a nazi

this means that the media has degraded itself to nothing but propaganda for the already indoctrinated normies

I miss when it was actually a nice series.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM

>spoil the fact that the white walkers get one of her dragons for le ebix poster xDDD

Fucking HBO need to kill themselves.

MADnerys gets slaughtered by Based Jorah

Jon will probably die fighting walkers

Sansa will marry Robyn Arryn and inherit the North, being now a political mastermind, proving the game is not over yet

Tyrion will take care of what is left of Westeros, and of the heir of the throne, Daenerys and Jon's baby

The walkers will have been destroyed, thanks to Bran who is staying above the wall to do some shit

Arya will be a sellsword in Esssos and start her company

Davos has to survive!

Jorah will return to his island, or restart the Night's Watch with the help of the Wildlings that remain

Sam will be whatever the guy from Indiana Jones 3 was

Melisandre will have sacrifice herself to stop the walkers

Pod will be a member of the Kingsguard

Bronn will retire

And everybody else that was named in the show's credits until now will be dead

>World gets cucked by ice zombies
>Jon + dragons defeat them
>Him and Denise rule what's left of the world
>Jon gets north, Denise gets everything else

Fucking epic battle bro between the white fucking walkers and then bran fucking wargs drogon while tyrion rides a dragon and jon another and they just blast the fucking shit out of these bitch ass niggas and then like on the ground everyone with valyrian steel kills the bad dudes, its gonna be fuckin epic bro, arya gonna be there killin bitches left and right with dual wield like YOOO dude cant wait

remember season 1 they didnt even show anythin cuz they were so CHEAP? hahahaha lame af senpai, cant even watch season 1 anymore it was horrible

two second fight with stupid ass music hahaha god damn im surprised this show even got popular at this point:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwO4864ZFhc

it's a fan made poster lol

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

but that has not even been closely introduced in the show

of course not you fucking moron

Normies ruined GOT with their Jon and Daenerys MUH FAIRY TALE ENDING shit.

Reminder the following will happen in Winds:
Jon won't come back, no matter how much you want him too.
Theon escapes Stannis's capture before the Battle of Winter starts and Stannis claims Winterfell as his seat of power in the north.
Theon makes it to the wall but the Night's Watch are loony because of what they did to Jon and Mel's presence, the sound of wolves at night drives them even more made because they believe it is the Starks coming for revenge.
At the wall Theon decides to start calling himself "Jon Snow", and hands Jon's corpse to Ramsey as a peace offering to leave him alone which he does.
Theon becomes Lord Commander and the Night's Watch accept it thinking it will make their crimes of murdering Jon go away if they start believing Theon to be Jon
Ramsey skins Jon's corpse and wears his flesh like a costume and storms Winterfell wearing it believing it is a good luck charm.

Jon comes back but no more POV; he is messed up like Beric. We see him through Mel's eyes.
Stannis dies and becomes a wight; Theon escapes with Asha just as the white walkers come. He is the 'king with ice blue eyes' with a flaming sword described in the House of the Undying.

mummers dragon doesn't mean false dragon. it means the dragon that the mummer is backing. aka it's the dragon that varys supports.

Daenerys is a blackfyre. she's named after daemon blackfyres true love daenerys. he wound up marrying rohanne of tyrosh ( horse symbolism ) bittersteel was a backer of the blackfyres and was again represent by a stallion with dragon wings.

she rides and has the stongest bond with her black dragon out of the three which is also a symbol of house blackfyre and which literally breathes blackfire.

besides daemon blackfyre technically had the best claim as the person who succeeded aegon IV was fathered by aemon the dragon knight and both of daemons parents were targaryens. aegon and daena the defiant.

she also has an additional name she is addressed by the stormborn which the great bastards of aegon had. eg bittersteel, bloodraven, sea star.

daenerys being a blackfyre is awesome even more so as she is a dragon hatcher and it gives a great resolution to the blackfyre plot. also ironic that ser barristen who slew the last male blackfyre is now in support and helping the last of the blackfyre invasions.

young griff is either the real aegon the 6th or actually aegon the 7th. jon snows twin or the only son lyanna gave birth to meaning jon would be a dayne.

young griff even says he chose the colour blue to dye his hair is in honour of his mother.

With high ratings but little artistic merrit.

Probably a fat guy fucking a turkey. What a bullshit show.

My guess is that Danny wins the ultimate battle, makes her claim to the throne, but somehow is killed by Arya in a twist of fate (i.e. "great, destined ruler who beat the whole world toppled by a little girl yadayadayada") and Tyrion, being The Hand, ends up on the Iron Throne in the end by proxy.

I'm hoping Jon is just a Dayne considering Mance was playing The Dornishman's Wife when he entered his tent first time and in the TV show it isn't even there. I think that's a big clue to his parentage.

>besides daemon blackfyre technically had the best claim

>show
>intelligent

ever since it became fan fiction it's the most shallow shit ever

take Oberyns paramour for example

>sneks! We must avenge Oberyn!
>how?
>lets kill his brother and his nephew!

Red Wedding did massive damage control to the show and normies became the majority who D&D try to please rather than bookfags.

I agree. Ever since the big shock moment the rest of the show has become more and more about delivering those epic shock moments like Tyrions trial by combat, (which I think they did well with to be fair) they've simply gone down the style over substance route

And then the last season they realised they had all these "loose ends" to tie up so they just reintroduce a whole bunch of old characters to have them killed off so they can say "yup, nailed it, that's one more plot line closed" because D&D are too stupid to figure out how else to have them work in the story

Cersei is a villain sue now and I hate it.

At this point anybody watching will watch no matter what. Expect all the actors to be replaced with PS2-tier CGI.

Is Stannis Richard III?

*tips fedora*

>Huge le epic battle
>Everyone dies
>Arya vs White Walker face off
>Arya gets stabbed in the heart
>Close-up of her eyes. Life fades away
>Alarm clock goes off
>Arya, now Anne wakes and it's 1986
>Phew was all just a dream
>Mom calling from the hallway
>"Anne" smiles turn around, freezeframe as she throws the camera a smile over her shoulder
> "Girls just wanna have fun" blaring over credits
> Bravo George Martin

Hello?

cersei gets killed by dragon woman and midget, they take iron thrown. midget convinces dragon woman that jon snow isnt that bad and wasnt responsible for her exile. john snow accepts her as queen and him as warden of the north as he is more concerned with frozen baddies. bran comes back and everyone finds out john is targaryan and then they all team up and kill the frozen baddies, with john snow in neds old position, denarys as queen and dwarf as hand of king in his dads old castle. also the dwarf might be targaryan aswell.

anyone primarily interested in just finding out the backstory behind valyria and westeros and not giving a fuck about plot which appears locked in?

Varys doesn't have an interest in taking the Iron Throne, just protecting Westros.
He knows that the people would never accept a eunuch slave/spymaster as a king, so he instead serves whoever's in charge.
For the good of the realm.

That's not the reason for it dumb fuck

So Jamie kills Jon Snow and then marries Sansa

your dumb

the entire season has been spoiled for months

something something something MY DRAAAGONS something something

meteor hits everyone dies

>how will it end
It was all a dream that midget had before he died.

>dany picking up a chess piece and saying shall we begin
3 years ago I wouldnt believe this shit but I can totally see D&D pulling something like this

What should happen?
> The Lannisters somehow win and keep the throne
> white walkers and wights overrun the entire kingdom

What Will happen
> YASSSS QUEEN wins the throne
> Jon Snew king of the north 4ever
> Jamie kills cersei
> Ebin dragons vs ice zombies

There were like 3 instances this past season where the "intrigue" amounted to someone walking up to their lord/prince/king and stabbing them in front of everyone and facing zero repercussions
Euron stabs Balon, his brother and king, then brags about it. No one cares
Ramsay stabs Roose, his father and lord, in front of some guy, then makes up some lie about him being poisoned. I'll admit, this one is the most appropriate, given how depraved the ruling class in the North became. But it was still lame.
The sand snakes stab Doran, their uncle and prince, in the water gardens. They likely do not even lie about it to the other lords of Dorne. We don't know because we never see them.

The fuck?
He has a dragon now?

The writers don't seem to grasp that shocks only work if they're shocking.
The whole point of the Red Wedding was that it was a shock both in setting and out, since betrayal of that magnitude normally would make someone a pariah.

The sneks have since established a precedent of consequence free murder, meaning that any such event in future will be blindingly obvious, and a;sp no longer make the audience wonder about potential ramifications.

>How's this shit going to end?
hopefully with Sansa getting littlefingered if you know what I mean
on screen ofc

>bran fucking wargs drogon
I've been assuming for a while that this will happen. I think he'll warg into a dragon, his body will get killed and he'll be stuck in the dragon though.

this it's pretty much confirmed in his tower fall chapter when he bargains with the three eyed crow for second life. when given the option to either fly or die

bran is the stone dragon mel is trying to raise. which is really just a translucent ice dragon standing in front of a stone tower so it appears as stone.

this

the show died with Tywin for me

the magic is fucking boring

good question

hasn't been any since tywin died
nice try though

Everything will culimate into a final battle with Westeros which is in a blizzard like winter. The battle ends with a victory/truce but at a huge cost. Nearly everyone is dead and the land is in ruin. Jon and Danny are the de facto leaders.

A messenger arrives from Meereen. The Yi Ti Empire has invaded Essos and they call for aid from Danny.

At a council with the remaining houses Danny decides to lead her people to fight back the invaders but Jon does not want to fight anymore and wants to find new land and talks about an idea to build a massive fleet and sail West to find unexplored lands.

They did not come to an agreement and decide to go seperate ways. Those that want to fight for Danny go with her to Essos. The rest follow Jon to sail West for a new home.

What is going to happen to Brienne

>The Lannisters somehow win

Why should that happen? They are LITERALLY a house divided.

I understood that reference.

The skeltal army wins and everyone else is death

Wight hunting with Beric, Jorah and The Hound sounds fun. Everything else sounds awful.