Read on SJWcentral (twitter) that it's somehow a grand film about racism, white privilege, blabla

>Read on SJWcentral (twitter) that it's somehow a grand film about racism, white privilege, blabla
>It's just a horror movie

Not exactly a bad one at all, but what kind of white supremacist would want to live in a black body for the rest of their lives ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People only say that shit for likes, if sites removed the "like" option, people would stop saying that shit; the more outrageous and controversial (and clever) your post is on any of those "like" sites, the more likes and replies you can get, and as human beings we inherently love receiving attention.

It's the same reason why we shitpost and bait here; baiting gets a lot of replies. When you make a thread and it receives a very low amount of replies, its not as great as making a thread and having it reach 100 posts or more. If we say something stupid or write something that would piss of a lot of people, we get replies. We need that human connection; replies are an indication that someone has read your post.

because people who still believe in racism are sheep.

It was a jokey black version of the stepford wives where the badguys were the kind of people who post on SWJcentral.

It's about racism but not the KKK cross-burning type but rather against upper-class liberal tokenism and fetishization.

The best is that upper middle class liberals loved this movie and many of them completely failed to understand this.

there's nothing in the movie hinting at them being liberal, except that cringey obama scene that could have very well been a lie.

The entire family was very obvious stereotype of a rich liberal family, down to the kid playing lacrosse. Its fairly obvious.

>horror movie
>isn't scary at all
can we leave the politics and talk about this? do I have to be black to find this scary?

Is this a joke?

It felt more like a thriller, the only time it was scary was the buildup to the surgery.

he does a shit job at establishing they are liberals, as I said aside from the obama thing, they could be nazis.

yeah the black people acting creepy at night with the violin music in the background was scary and reminded me of the Shining but most the time it felt like a drama and i was bored out of my mind. the ending where Chris turned into some kind of action hero took all the tension out of the film and actually made me laugh.

What kind of Nazi lives in upstate New York in a "tastefully-decorated home", where the inhabitants are tripping over themselves trying to prove they're not racist, complete with longtime "hired help" that they consider "family"(in the cover story). For better or worse I don't think you've ever met any Champagne Liberals, because the film has got the depiction down.

I think we should be encouraging people to see it. I thought it was gonna set out a standard 'white people are evil' narrative, but instead I got more of a 'don't date white girls, it's dangerous' kind of narrative.

Anything that encourages blacks not to mix with whites is okay in my book.

Are you trying to imply that all conservative people are all poor and live in the country?

I love how delusional cuckservatives think it's only "liberals" that this movie displays contempt for.

Psssst....it's ALL white people! I know crazy, right? B-b-but democrats are the r-real racists blacks totally don't hate us guys....lol

fucking this.
i watched it last night and spent the whole movie waiting for a scene where they called out liberals and it never came.

No, where did you even get that.

Why no one admits the main protagonist is pretty racist on his own? Imagine if he was white and the party was full of blacks, and as soon as he spots another whitey he goes "Nice to see a fellow white here".

Sup Forums blacked posters

If you're not subscribed to E;R, you don't belong here. Fuck off to reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4

Shut up faggot. Er is an unfunny pol tier edgelord and is 100% a spiteful virgin

endured 4 minutes. Does this guy actually think he's funny?

wait, you're expecting me to watch a 40min video about some annoying guy talking about stuff he hasn't a clue about?

You must be pretty fucking dense

>I need everything spelled out for me in explicit detail
Stick to capeshit

Negroids are extremely racist. They always bring up "white people"

They're not white supremacists, they admire black genetics.