Donated $30 to Duke.
Wont do much but i hope he wins.

>shaved off his stupid milk beard
>still looks like a creepy fish creature
>still a moron

DELETE THIS

Still more electable than Gary Johnson

Haha, yeah.
I dont think he looks that bad for a 66 year old man. Maybe his eyes are a little bit weird. But he def looks better with beard

why does everyone hate this guy?

i dont know either, he did nothing wrong

Hes Anti-Zionism

there is a lot of rhetoric that he is an FBI plant

attention whoring faggot

He looks like the naked mole rat

He needs to back down

The normies are not ready for him YET

he needs to get his podcast more popular and then run

Wouldn't him and Trump winning uncuck US?

he can't win a three way race
he should stop mentioning Trump unless he really is an FBI plant

If you're from Louisiana and you don't vote David Duke for Senate in November you should neck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

"Keep on fighting until we ensure the future of our race in this universe! White power."-BASED DUKE

Duke must be a shill to malign Trump or other nationalist politicians. He's the ultimate racist politician meme among niggers and would never link himself with Trump if he actually supported his cause.

He has exposed the jew his whole life, and shills here don't want him to win and spread rumors about him being an FBI plant with their "source" being their deduction that him talking about Trump is bad for Trump and therefore they're using him to take Trump down. It's just shilling, ignore it.

Nice get. Duke is a huge dog whistle for black people in the south. Before Trump, pol, etc... I knew about him because the black people I work with (middle aged uneducated) still chimp out over him running for office back in the 90's to this day.

Links to the KKK.

Probably. This guy is pretty based and isn't the White Devil the media makes him out to be.

He's not going to lynch all niggers because people vote for him, he just wants to do stuff like end affirmative action, gibs, glorification of blacks, etc..

>Paul Ryan and John McCain defeated in primary
>Duke wins

how glorious would that be

He's unelectable and I can't fucking believe they used that picture of him. The guy looks like a Sith lord.

This. Dude is trouble.

NICE

Nice vid.

KKK and anti-Israel

if he was a democrat he'd be fine, which tells you a lot about the democrat party, but he's running as a republican so he's going to get put down

He looks too much like a faggot not to be one. I'd bet $100 he's a cocksucking hypocrite.

David Duke is the closest to a reptilian a human can get

hillary pls