Daily reminder that if you are Christian, your God isn't white

Jesus was a Jew living in Israel 2000 years ago. He was brown, 4 feet 11
inch tall.. Now, he was created in the image of his father, your God. Checkmate Christians, your god is brown, and probably Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition#Expulsion_of_Jews_and_repression_of_conversos
biblehub.com/genesis/6-2.htm)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never understood why so many people decided to worship the jew god. Even muslims worship the jew god.

You're some crafty fuckers, jews. I'll give you that.

My master is Hermes Trismegistus and by the power invested in me by the order of the Sun I will see all of your Abrahamic Death Cults wiped from the face of this world.

As above - so below.

Judaism is the source of Christianity, and even more Islam. Muslims literally copy pasted most of our teachings. They don't eat pork because we don't.

>said the Jew

No, said every person with a common knowledge. Nobody disagrees with this logic.

White as average Italian or Phoenician but still white deer Khazar.
>He was brown, 4 feet 11
What now?
>Judaism is the source of Christianity
You meant Mozaizm

But pol argues that Jews aren't white.

>ancient jews=modern jews
plebs all of you

Jews can't drink milk, biblical God followers drank milk.

KeK.

To say Levants that lived 2,000 years ago are of the same stock as what we call "Jews" is nonsense.

The very same families in the bible divided themselves based on separate individual bloodlines.

So to hear a so called "Jew" saying he belong to all "Jewish" families and thus entitled to their boons is nonsense, they belong to all and thus not a single Biblical family and thus have no inheritances.

The inheritances of biblical families were lost through the ages.

I want fall for your tricks, kike

thanks for bumping

doesn't change the point of the post.
AT ALL

Autist

Wtf can you stop stop with the logic user?

The goyim don't likey

My god is green.

Thank God.

If he was, he would let inferior beings run all over him, while blaming himself for it.

Except Christians don't believe in le sky-man, a being among beings.

So do kikes depending on the circumstances and which card to play.

I am less concerned aboutJesus' skin colour, but about your definition of the Messiah.

Also with funny details like having a thousand goy slaves as soon as he arrives, and Jesus boiling in hot excremente in the babylonic Talmud. We all know you hate the guts out of Jesus, why are you concerned which skin colour he had?

Jews have no mechanism for salvation. They rejected their own Messiah, at the same time individual Jews were saying 'let his blood come upon us and upon our children'. No wonder God abandoned them

>God having corporeal form
Transcendent means something you spergs.

And then there is perls like Sabbateans, which is literal satanism to me. With sacrifices, """"religious""" orgies, """integration of evil""" and idolatry. You don't need the church of Satan, if you have that.

>implying "g*d" is anthropomorthic
jude you are but a neophyte and do not know the history of your adopted homeland

Don't forget the Kabbala, and Jewish 'mysticism'. This was going on during the Jewish Kingdom days, where they were worshipping Baal and Ashtoreth (Queen of Heaven) as well as or instead of YHWH. YHWH wants to destroy them constantly, calling them a stiff-necked people, and Moses has to constantly pray in their behalf so they don't get annihilated. The whole time they are steeped in idolatry and get abandoned all the time because of their outright rebelliousness. This is in their own holy book

Elohim was never anthropomorphic as you say, and God is specifically mentioned as being not a nature deity when he manifests himself to Elijah, unlike the Baals that the Israelites often preferred

elohim is the plural of god, i.e. gods. singular is el

your mind is now blown

>Jewish theologians

Why are you Jews so obsessed with race? Sucks that your propaganda is taking its toll on your women, they're marrying off gentiles at alarming rates.

also, the hebrew word adam means blushing, or one who blushes

those created in the gods image were able to blush, so they weren't creatures unable to feel shame, like nignogs, kikes, or gooks

just because the people who live there now are shitskins, doesn't mean we were shitskins when created by the gods

You know those anti-european "cuck" "white people" those are polluted with kike blood "whites".

it's ok, the top jews will genocide the part-jews once they run out of non-jews to kill off

Jews were Gods chosen people. Once Christ established the new covenant, everyone who called on his name became a son of God.

Kikes have been buttcheeks about it ever since.

Elohim is considered a plural of majesty, not generally a numeric plural, as in the 'royal we'. Even false gods like Dagon and Baal are called 'elohim'. YHWH is exclusively used for the true God

that's some next-level wikipedia redpill. those ancient names are local to the territory and societies constantly battle for dominance over their interpretation.

early-antique symbols are very potent things and you have to vet your sources in all interactions with them.

>asserting that the Turin shroud is anything but a fraud

Kys

I accept a historical reality that I am a spiritual descendant of Semites by virtue of my religion and cultural tradition.

What I refuse to accept Jewish primacy over me in any capacity. Through the second covenant salvation was to be found for all except those who willing refused it.

shows exactly why God cut them off. Narcissistic cunts

no it isn't

>spiritual descendant of Semites
may as well just kill yourself now senpai

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change

not so fast

the semites are the tribes of levi and judah

the other ten tribes of israel are non-semitic, and are our ancesters

this also goe back to the split between esau and jacob, when our birthright was stolen

Baalism was always associated with child sacrifice and degeneracy. When Baalism was introduced to Greece by the Canaanite Phoenicians, it affected their culture nearly entirely for the worse (although it may have something to do with reviving literacy). In the Greek myths, Kadmos sowed dragons' teeth in the soil (sons of the dragon) who became giants (just like the Anakim). According to Euripides the Bacchae, 'Dionysus' worship led to drunken orgiastic women roaming around killing their own offspring, just as with Canaanite Baalism. Thebes of course being the Kadmian colony. Wherever Canaanite Baalism was practised, so were degenerate rites and child sacrifice. The indo-Europeans now called 'Hittites' (not Hittites at all, but more likely Tubali>Georgians) adopted Canaanite ways they saw in Syria and Anatolia, and they adopted self-mutilation, specifically genital mutilation for their priests. The Greeks and Romans sought to eradicate Baalism wherever they saw it, and ended up doing so in Tyre, Sicily and Carthage. Carthage's tophets are full of the burnt bones of the innocent.

The Jews own book, the Tanakh, deplores baalism but that never stopped vast numbers of Israelites engaging in spiritual pollution. Even Kings Manasseh and Ahaz it says burnt their own kids for Baal

Jesus was a kike
spin it all you want
he's still a kike

you should make a petition demanding that racial differences in bone density, gestation length, maturation rate, length of life, criminality and IQ be acknowledged

might cause some lovely liberal tears

Shoo shoo you filthy Khazar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition#Expulsion_of_Jews_and_repression_of_conversos

Yes it is. Just because you don't know anything, no need to be unreasonable

there was no such thing as a kike in those days, kike comes from teh mark the immigants to america used instead of a cross, a kikel(circle)

furthermore there were no jews in jesus time, only judahites(tribe of judah) and judeans. the bible has been rewritten to feature jews

They are semitic, because they are the offspring of Shem, but I believe the Dutch and English are somehow related to the lost Israelites. Partially because the Dutch and English (and Danes) are at least in part not European looking, thinking and acting. Of course, the English have several genetic sources so they are a bit complex

No, kikes were invented in the 19th century. Religious Jews rejected Jesus. You are probably an island kike yourself

are you an expert in hebrew?

if so, what does tohou va bohou mean?

nah he's a kike
sure shlomo

>always associated with
stopped reading there

a cursory glance on wikipedia shows "baal" has been associated with at least a dozen gods (including the general "god") and such diverse causes as

>the storm and fertility god Hadad
>Ugaritic records show him as a weather god, with particular power over lightning, wind, rain, and fertility
>he has been variously identified as a moon god[41] and as Dagan, the grain god

>Baʿal appears about 90 times in the Hebrew Scriptures in reference to various gods
>At first the name Baal was used by the Jews for their God without discrimination, but as the struggle between the two religions developed, the name Baal was given up by the Israelites as a thing of shame, and even names like Jerubbaal were changed to Jerubbosheth: Hebrew bosheth means "shame".[59]

>They are semitic, because they are the offspring of Shem, but I believe the Dutch and English are somehow related to the lost Israelites. Partially because the Dutch and English (and Danes) are at least in part not European looking, thinking and acting. Of course, the English have several genetic sources so they are a bit complex
some say all people are descended from the tribes of israel, others that only the yuros are

strange that the irish flag has a harp on it, and I've read that the languages of celtic and jordanian are so similar that they can mostly understand eachother

also the word brit is hebrew for covenenat

I can't back any of that up though, just what I read

>Canaanite Baalism
Canni-Baal

some postulate that the christ was the roman emperor titus

and the whole thing was made up by him, from earlier legends such as mithras, and possibly krishna

Ofcourse its a jewish religion adapted for white people, its still jewish at its core. True white religion is European paganism.

You know what I'm fucking sick of? I'm sick of the differences between our nations, our faith and our culture being measured in superiority, wealth and intelligence. Who cares if your Jewish, Muslim, Ginger...it doesn't matter, if you waste your time in a competition that never ends then your just a destructive loser and will die always having been that. you can lift a finger to those who are destructive with words of wisdom but to place upon us a burden of your own confusion and anger in the form of blasphemy...its just not cool. Don't be a christian, simple, join the club. DO be a better person, do whatever crap you normally do but just remember to treat your brethren with love and respect and avoid negative influences in your life that make you angry. Also exercise regularly to de-stress and keep fit. Win at love, win at life. No hate needed.

Never understood the logic for a pro gun control Jew
Hitler took your guns, then you guys all hopped on a train to camp shoah

who gives a fuck
he's a cuck and a loser
his character is shit and his legends boring

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

I've studied the Bible to a fair extent, I mean quite extensively and intensively. You are right that Elohim does literally mean Gods, and is sometimes used in the plural sense, but it is definitely used for single individual Gods, both the true God and false Gods like Baal.

"Formless and empty", I think?

Your posts ooze with kikery

Baalism was remarkably similar, whatever the real name of the deity was. Baal of course being a title and not an actual name, just as Elohim is merely a title. Baal deities were propitiated with the same things, orgies and human, particularly child, sacrifice. The Bible makes some distinction between Molech and Baal, but some deities probably were worshipped under both titles. But it is thought generally that Molech (or Malcam, worshipped by the Ammonites) was propitiated by placing children inside a bull statue with a furnace on the inside. Chemosh of Moab and Melqart of Tyre almost certainly are of the Baal/Molech family and were worshipped the same way. All the Gods of the nations round about were called 'disgusting things' and 'dungy idols' in the Bible, and their disgusting practices seem to have been the same. Cf also the worship of Tanit, a female deity of Carthage, who seems to be analogous to the Phoenician Ashtoreth (worshipped by apostate Israelites)

BUTR HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY AND HE'LL ONLY TORCHER YOU FOR ETERNITY IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH HIII-IIIM!!

Japhetic tribes are the true 'aryans', and these have the most regular facial features. Slavs, celts, germanics and greeks no doubt belong to this family. Where there have been mixing and influences is hard to discern, but some of the Germanic tribes probably came from central Asia, where the Israelites were sent. They might have picked up some Beit-avi (people of Bethaven or Batavians) or Dani (Danes, from Dan-mark) along the way

Haha fuckin for real

I am creating a new religion wth some folks

May you be rebuked

Paganism is only for 3rd worlders, Leroy

You posted this pasta a couple of days ago, and it isn't bad, mind if I borrow it

>>"Formless and empty", I think?
tohu (1062c); from an unused word; formlessness, confusion, unreality, emptiness:—chaos (1), confusion (1), desolation (1), emptiness (1), empty space (1), formless (2), futile (2), futile things (1), meaningless (2), meaningless arguments (1), nothing (2), waste (3), waste place (2).

922 בֹּהוּ bohu (96a); from an unused word; emptiness:—emptiness (1), void (2). (This definition is from the New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance as found in Quickverse 2008.)

so take your pic on the translation, but it could quite as easily mean desolation and empty

which would imply the world existed, but was desolate and empty

And what's wrong with that? This board is constantly calling for the destruction of this and that, really why shouldn't God destroy whole nations and assist others. If you were an ant farmer, which ant would you take orders from?

could the saracens come from sarahs sons?

and the saxons come from isaacs-sons?

dunno mate, I nicked it

Oh shit, I've finally figured out why midgets walk like they're in a hurry, and it's surprisingly simple: they are in a hurry! To cover the same ground with their tiny feet they have to move them very quickly so if they want to move with normal human walking speed they have to almost run. This midget could have leisurely walked to the stage at his normal (slow) pace, but to the audience which is used to normal speed this would look like the fucking gnome was taking his sweet time.

To think that poor stubs have to scamper like this all because of our subconscious notion of normal walking speed, oh horror.

#NotAllAncientSemiticBaalWorshippers

you're really just trying to say you think jews sacrifice children

>>>/stormfront/

Of course, it existed I believe.
It's pointless for these nutjobs going around saying that the Earth was created in 6 literal days. They just put God up for ridicule. The Earth already existed, the 6 days refer to light penetrating to the Earth's surface, and then the creation of life. Not in 6 literal days either, we know that isn't true, these were 6 epochs

I remember one of the sons of isaac was dan

take it friend, it's all you'res

have you read the book of enki? it's quite a good read, and ties in with the genesis account

>thinking YHWH is real

No wonder Anglos are so eternal

not anymore, just their penises

The first one is an interesting possibility, since I don't believe there is any convincing etymology for saracen. But if they took that name they are lying, since they are Hagar's sons :)

The Jews did sacrifice their children, when they apostatized from truth. It says that Manasseh shed blood in great quantity and he filled Jerusalem with blood. Jezebel and Ahab did something similar. They did 'worse than the nations who were round about'. I doubt though that Solomon allowed child sacrifice, even though he allowed idolatry. All of the Baals were worshipped with images. Gideon acquired the name Jerubbaal because he was an image smasher.
Tanit was also worshipped with child sacrifice. No wonder they were called abominations

it describes how the anunaki came to our planet to find gold to use as a shield for their atmosphere, the workers got fed up and so they made a crossbreed between the primitive lu-lu to use as a mining slave, they named them the ada-mu

they lived in the e-den

the sons of the gods were lonely and took wives from the ada-mu(biblehub.com/genesis/6-2.htm)

which would imply that we are the offspring, demi-gods, or perhaps still slaves

there was a big battle between the cheifs, one wanted to destroy us, and the other wanted to save us

anyway, if it's just made up, it's still a good read

No I haven't, but I read the Epic of Gilgamesh once

I don't believe you are real

>The first one is an interesting possibility, since I don't believe there is any convincing etymology for saracen. But if they took that name they are lying, since they are Hagar's sons :)
where are yo ugetting this info?

Sounds a bit scientology, m8

biblical Jews were not white. Ashkenazi became white after breeding with whites.

Nothing to do with Judaism

Autist. There is no hell in Judaism, unlike your "All loving God" who created Hell for you to burn for eternity. Which you will of course, for being such a massive faggot.

Autist alert!

Adam is derived from the word "Adama" in Hebrew which means "Earth", because Adam was created from earth.

>God chosen people
>Emo fuckboi sun makes a mess
>God abandons chosen people.

Are you saying God was wrong faggot?

We allow guns in Israel, and most terror attacks are prevented due to people having guns.
But to get a gun is not a bullshit easy process like in USA.
That's why we don't have mass shootings of non terror type - crazy people can't have guns.

>Epic of Gilgamesh

might give that a go tomorrow

OP is a jew faggot

>Autist. There is no hell in Judaism, unlike your "All loving God" who created Hell for you to burn for eternity. Which you will of course, for being such a massive faggot.
presumably no trinity either?

>Autist alert!
your only jealous because you can't learn the crabbilah till you are 40

>That's why we don't have mass shootings of non terror type - crazy people can't have guns.
but they can mutilate their children, and have someone drink the blood, poor little gits

>>Adam is derived from the word "Adama" in Hebrew which means "Earth", because Adam was created from earth.
what's the word for blush?

oh, and white, waht is white, ashen, capable of blushing?

Jesus wasn't Jewish.

well I am

Read Revelation. John describes God as a being "like the Son of Man," with bronzed skin and white hair. Then again he also describes Jesus as a lamb with seven eyes and seven horns. Revelation is some crazy fucking shit.

>your god is brown, and probably Jewish.
He's tanned, and God doesn't have a religion because he is the religion.

The word for Blushing is "Lehasmik"

Blush is "Hasmaka"

>born in israel
>2000 years ago
>israel existed 2000 years ago
>implying jesus is from a fictional state called israel