My conversation with my dad 5 minutes ago

My conversation with my dad 5 minutes ago

>user we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make you normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grandparents tand buy a computer once your there
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Looks like my family can't take it anymore

> if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living.

what does this mean?

You're ugly.

Do it, not everyone has a chance at salvation.
Hell they might even set you up with a girl.

go for it man
living in another country is an essential experience for any mans development

my dad lived in france for 2 years when he turned 18, i lived in Hong Kong when i turned 22, and i hope my kids will try expatriating at some point too

travel broadens the mind

Yeah best way to get out of NEET cycle

How did your parents end up in Italy

I would take that opportunity. With what you have described us, I see no reason to not do it.

Roman slave trade

Shit if I were you I'd go for it, worst case scenario you hate it and just come back after a while
There's plenty of chinese in Italy and in Europe for that matter

Keked

this is a good opportunity, if it's not fake. go for it. people live their lives never getting to experience that in spite of struggling to ever get there. you're being handed it, risk-free. one day you might look back and shudder at the thought that you almost missed something that turned yourself around. don't end up like me.

Have fun at PLA internet addiction rehab

But if you can be 100% sure you won't be "arrested" and sent to a far away "rehab center", go for it. Identify crisis is the most common phycological problem for foreigners (racial strangers) growing up in other countries.

OP is a fag

I mean what do you have to lose? I'm planning on spending a while living in a shithole myself just to break the cycle and do something interesting for once

>Be a depressed shut in
>Have to exist in Ch*na
What a choice.

/r9k/ copypasta

is that a thing in chinese families? not the first time i hear it...

lol

Anyone have a link to the original thread of this guy? His story interests me.

wtf are chinese people doing in italy