Oliver Stone’s ‘Late Show’ interview went completely off the rails

>Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight about Israel with Stephen Colbert on the latter’s CBS show that never made it on-air. A Page Six source who was in the audience for the taping of the network’s “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” on Monday told us that the political spat was “painful to watch.”

>The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

>The “Platoon” director further challenged Colbert by saying, “Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

Is Colberts career dead now?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/11/25/magazine/oliver-stone-rewrites-history-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=flEDBnDW4Rg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish Colbert was dead

>Is Colberts career dead now?
Keep dreaming.

>>The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

How can one jew be so based?

>“Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

>Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight about Israel with Stephen Colbert on the latter’s CBS show that never made it on-air.

gee i wonder (((why))) his criticisms of israel never made it on air

Rich Arab states supported Hillary's campaign

>watched from behind [their] hands

>Jews trying to convince goyim that asking the JQ is "cringey"

Sure is good goy in the media

isnt oliver stone that old hack that made a very very inaccurate and stupid documentary series about LE TRUE HISTORY of america???

In what way could Israel have actually influenced the election? What afucktard

B A S E D

>Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia
woke af tbqh stone confirmed /ourguy/

alot of the owners of major media corporations are jewish and hold dual citizenship with Israel and it is a much stronger connection than "trump may have had a loan with a bank that also at some point in time might have spoken with a guy from russia who also needed a loan for a business"

not only that but most of our government is in the pocket of Israel and if you ask any of them, they'll all say that Israel is our greatest ally, unless of course you ask the commies.

Russians are 15% of the population

Really activates my almonds

>people think (((they))) are "The Jews" when clearly plenty of Jews are getting fucked over too
>not realizing (((they))) are merely global elities who just happen to have a buncha Jews within them and are fucking over plenty of Jews with scams like the state of Israel and fueling antisemitism

CNN is a Jewish propaganda network

This reminds me of something I read:

>In Spain, he talked openly about the furor that ensued when, in 2010, a British journalist asked him why people were so fixated on memorializing the Holocaust, considering, as he told her, that “Hitler did far more damage to the Russians” than he did to the Jews and that the Russians lost “25, 30 million” in the war. It was, Stone claimed, because of what he called “the Jewish domination of the media” and Israel’s “powerful lobby in Washington.” As TheWrap.com reported, this did not go over well with some in Hollywood, notably with the entertainment magnate Haim Saban, a prominent supporter of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, who personally lobbied the president of CBS, Leslie Moonves, to kill the series on Showtime (owned by CBS). Soon after, Stone apologized to the Anti-Defamation League, retracting his claim that Israel and the pro-Israel lobby were to blame for America’s “flawed foreign policy.” “Of course that’s not true, and I apologize that my inappropriately glib remark has played into that negative stereotype,” his statement read. In Spain, I asked if he stood by this abject apology. “I don’t know about the word ‘abject,’ ” he said. “I did use the wrong word, and I had to apologize because I should not have used the word ‘Jewish.’ That was the only thing that’s frankly wrong in that statement. I was upset at the time about Israel and their control, their seeming control over American foreign policy. It’s clear that Jews do not dominate the media. Rupert Murdoch, Clear Channel, Christians dominate much of the right wing. But certainly Aipac has an undue influence. They were very much militating for the war in Iraq. They got it.”

nytimes.com/2012/11/25/magazine/oliver-stone-rewrites-history-again.html

has no one else seen this docukino?

i really dont see which jews are getting fucked over though

plus im literally a bovine according to them, so of course i will never care for them. that kind of institutional disrespect/hatred of me can't just be ignored like a good goy is expected to.

>implying Fox News doesn't lick Israel's butt too

Why are the far-left the only people who seem to get it?

>I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!
Lmao did Colbert take tips for debating from Sup Forums?
>Say nothing of substance but a smarmy comeback
>"win" in your fantasy land

And Trump is basically licking the asshole of the Saudi King. What's your point?

Don't tell the alt-right about this because they'll reeeee over how anti-nationalist Stone is.

Most of the mega rich american reform Jews are practically secular and actually hate Israel, and most of those media outlets were pro Hillary, actually almost all of the major ones were

And anyway, that's not Israel influencing anyway, that's american Jews

This is why I dont even check pol out of curiosity anymore

The book is well-sourced and pretty expansive as well. I genuinely didn't expect either to be any good or insightful.

He's talking about the Zionist Lobby not Jewish journalists lol

Even in Israel, the elities and their government is conning working class Israelis and Jews from around the globe to move into disputed areas so they can get blown up by Hamas and other groups. Then the Israeli government can use them as martyrs to go after Palestineans.

>asking why

KYS dummy

Do you have to agree with someone 100 percent of the time to applaud them?

Jesus,that article is sucking Colbert's dick.

>The tête-á-tête seemed to go off the rails when the audience groaned with incredulity as Stone swooned about Putin
>They cheered when Colbert said, “Anything about him negative that you found? Anything? Anything?”
>“Colbert was great. He wouldn’t let Stone get away with anything.” Stone sat there looking, well, stone-faced.

>Most of the mega rich american reform Jews are practically secular and actually hate Israel,

bullshit

Not why, but in what way. So you can't even read properly, you dipshit?

I've noticed a lot of Jewish folks in America seem to dislike, or even outright hate Israel for some reason.
Is there any real reason for this? Is it just Jews hating on other Jews?
Should I embrace Israel for this?
Is the enemy of my enemy my friend in this case?

I am a moderate progressive but still libertarian and right of center. Stone is annoyingly leftist, but pretty obvious about it. He still makes plenty of good point in that documentary.

Ofc not. I agree w Peter Hitchens on foreign policy and basically nothing else.

Yeah.

Like Christians, Jews are not one monithic group. One good friend of the familar was a pretty reformed and sefular Jew and he could not stand the Hasidic Jews and found them to be a unkempt cult.

Just the "centre-right/left" seem united in their ridiculous demonising of and aggression against Russia. While the far-left/right are against belligerence, obviously for different reasons.

it's the final redpill

shut it down

literally fuckall israelis die every year from attacks. its negligible. furthermore theyre under no obligation to live in israel and take that negligible risk, and the onus is entirely upon them.

Democrats anr Hill shills are playing the Russian hacking narrative.

Technically, on a global scale, they are center right. Though more authoritarian like Republicans.

>Is the enemy of my enemy my friend in this case
No, Israelis are taught growing up Americans hate them despite the yearly allowance. In fact they're taught the whole world hates Israel and would not want to see them progress. It's why their country is so nationalist

AIPAC amongst numerous others but AIPAC is a good starting point

You might have heard of it?

They are conned into the bullshit Israel as a homeland narrative run by the elities in government. They are scammed by the system as well.

They don't call it the "red" pill for nothing I guess

Everybody hates Hasidic Jews. Several Israelis I talked to wished that all Hasidic Jews were gassed.

This movie is not anti-nationalist at all it's russian nationalist actually. Just look at the part about the WW2 and how russian have been the bravest people and how all the USSR leader have been great after Stalin and wanted peace but the US didn't want it.
Also it could have been remaned the hagiography of Henry Wallace.
But it's still weel done and show that Stone is a great realisator

>“I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
seems reasonable
he's there to sell his documentary on Russia
so naturally he is asked about... Russia

That isn't a con or a scam. If they assume the negligible risk and get injured that is all on them.

>" Overall, between January 1 and October 31, 2016, Palestinians killed at least 11 Israelis"

It's statistically insignificant. But don't let me stop you from making out that you're a victim somehow.

The land that is increasingly marked as Israel should be open to Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Yet the state of Israel has conned the world that it is only for Jews.

Americans are pro-Israeli on ridiculous levels (not just the US media), even mainstream democraps don't miss a chance to defend "muh secular democracy in the Midd-East".

Stone is a based lefty with a conscience.

Stone has a boner for Stalin, clearly.

As with any historical documentary, you need to recognize th hias. Then you can still apreciate the info in it.

Because the election was brought up, Chaim.

>Just look at the part about the WW2 and how russian have been the bravest people and how all the USSR leader have been great after Stalin and wanted peace but the US didn't want it.
Undeniably true but I wouldn't go as far as saying that's Russian Nationalist. It's just shit you don't get taught in the US.

S T O N E D

All that being said, I do admire Israel for thier purity, and complete resistance to the outside world.
No immigrants or strangers allowed, an entire country that spits on everyone else, bullies thier neighbors and gets routinely rewarded for it because everyone is too afraid of speaking out against them.
I know i'd be murdered in the fucking street an hour after I stepped off the plane if I ever went there, but i've always felt this morbid fascination with them.

>2017
>Not loving the great Uncle Joe

If it wasn't backed up by the US from day 1 it would have been wiped out desu.

>tfw it took you forty years of being on this planet to do so, but you finally witnessed the true face of God, and his name is Oliver Stone

I feel genuinely blessed.

stalin killed all jews in his communist party. even trotsky, he was killed in mexico.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=flEDBnDW4Rg

He has none, he's t_d shill

>b-but Hillary
>As trump has a tongue up King Salman and Netanyahu's asshole.

Not for being Jews I must add. He created a JAO as an apology for Tsarist pogroms.

Nope, he just killed his opponents who happened to be Jewish. USSR was still heavily run by Jews. Jews ran gulags, that's a well documented fact

Gulags were good and necessary tho

>What is AIPAC

It's all a bunch of bullshit anyway, Trump, Netanyahu and Salman are united by their antidemocratic views and their blatant disregard for human rights, anyone thinking that their religion plays any part in it is an idiot. They're all part of the same neofascist, national-capitalist cabal in pursuit of global domination and I'd hesitate to say that Clinton wasn't.

All the anti-islamic rhetoric people like Trump and assorted Trump clones in Europe spout was always only gonna hurt normal muslims trying to live a normal life, the rich islamic oligarchs and oil billionaires financing terror are always gonna be treated as dear friends by the neofascist establishment. Trump held Saudi Arabia responsible for financing terror, yet he sold weapons to them that will surely sooner or later be handed down to the same kind of terrorist groups that killed almost 3000 people on 9/11 to slaughter more innocents people.

Is this pasta?

It's the truth.

Try to have a child's understanding of English before you attempt to be condescending.

SHUT THIS DOWN!

Yeah but he said something about Jews so wtf I love Oliver Stone now

wtf i love ad hominem now

so naive, so innocent, like a little baby

Don't forget the five Israelis arrested on 9/11 for celebrating and filming the attacks. They were held for 70+ days by the FBI, and found to be working for a Mossad front company called Urban Moving Systems in Jew Jersey. Its owner? Yet another Israeli named Dominik Suter, who fled to Israeli, abandoning his business, after learning of the employees' arrests.

5 Israeli agents arrested on 9/11
>Oded Ellner
>Omer Marmari
>Yaron Schmuel
>Paul Kurtzberg
>Sivan Kurtzberg

>tfw you will never have a victim complex this large

>faggots actually think Colbert is some kind of rebel and not an establishment pawn

Dad, please, you're doing it again. This is embarassing. Not in front of my friends!

uh Trump is dismantling Qatar which funded hillary and owns al jazeera

Why is this even controversial?

Colbert runs a comedy show and tried to ask serious questions so he got a serious answer, and people thought that was cringey?

I bet all the audience wanted was two grown men to circlejerk about "lmao Drumpf" and "muh Putin boogeyman". When Stone went off script and gave an objectively true answer such us pointing out Israel heavily interferes in domestic US politics (they do), people call it cringe to cause it wasn't a circlejerk

He is ethnically part jew but he isn't a practicing one. His son is muslim.

He is if you hate Trump. Basically he is saying the jews wanted Trump to the dismay of what Sup Forums thinks.

Its cringey because jews are trying to ensure people dont ask questions.

If he had said "Check out what China was doing" and then provided examples Colbert would've opened his vagina and allowed Stone to impregnate him then and there for providing him with a new story.

But China is the enemy and Israel is our greatest ally. So one is cringey and like omg so ew and the other is one of the best news stories of the day.

>Israel had more involvement in the election than Russia
Oy vey, shut it down.

Textbook useful idiot who still isn't over 'Nam, Iraq and the good ol' days of leftist commie sympathy

SHUT

IT

DOWN

inb4 Oliver Stone has an accidental heart attack caused by a bullet to the back of the head

He's a very rare breed of Jew, there are others m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M

Most zionist Jews aren't even religious or believers in god, they are atheists.

Israel is secular as fuck. Tel aviv is gay capital of the world. It has nothing to do with religion per se but jewish nationalism. They want a jewish only nation. The religious jews actually hate Israel because they view borders as the creation of man and not God.

>to the dismay of what r/thedonald thinks.
ftfy

People were literally brainwashed to think that it's okay for Israel to tell US what to do. It sounds weird when I say it, but if you think about it, that's absolutely true. US presidents talk about supporting Israel as if Israel is a state in US.

Yeah holy shit. A little nuance would be nice.

>commie sympathy
Why doesn't he like Colbert then?

that's crazy, we all know the US is a state in Israel

OLIVO STERN

I seriously think colbert has a problem at this point. Not even kidding, this is getting to dangerous levels of obsession.

inb4 SEX SCANDAL INVOLVING OLIVER STONE! THE DIRECTOR IS ACCUSED OF RAPE BY 6 GOZILLION WOMEN!