/wdg/ - Wrestledads General

Father's Day Annual(?)

>what is this?
Wrestledads is a Sup Forums project from a few months ago about a boy who wants to be a professional dancer/ballerina and is raised by his two fathers, a pair of retired wrestlers.

>who are they?
Our cast so far is Paul-Ulric/Pucky, the boy. Bulk Brogan, the Hulk parody who enjoys folding chairs with a passion and is lactose intolerant. And Malablo Jr., a luchador, Bulk's former rival turned husband. And their wrestler buddies too.

I thought I'd try to make a general for it on Father's Day in an attempt to revive it. Might make it yearly. Who knows?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/82533849/
desustorage.org/co/thread/82703913/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This sounds fucking gay

It is!

It kinda is user.

But it's still fun.

>and is raised by his two fathers, a pair of retired wrestlers
As a sweaty mandrama fan I am offended.

>mfw ripoff of a ripoff

Sounds uninspired as fuck

Here are the last threads by the way

desustorage.org/co/thread/82533849/
desustorage.org/co/thread/82703913/

There needs to be a pastebin or something of ideas. We really do have a lot, we just haven't bothered to really write a lot of them. Plus there's a lack of art for it.

Wrong thread dude.

nope, this is the right one

You sure? I think the Channel-tans project going on now is a lot more uninspired.

I would've hoped there'd be a bigger interest in this. Hopefully it'll be more active later on. Or not. Whatever.

It really does seem like any guys on Sup Forums who would work on this have been run off somewhere. Probably by the obscene amounts of waifu threads that have been springing up. What a shame.

w-woah
he's pretty cute...

We need more art of him.

Bump.

oh look! it's wrestledads.
the idea of to male lovers who used to be mma fighters now living a life in florida with a son that wants to learn ballet, that i came up with.
and then all the anons thought it be better if they were wrestlers, which i am ok with, since pro wrestling is a bit more universal.
to be honest, i was pretty uninspired when i came up with idea. i didn't think anybody would immediately fall in love with concept of something that could have been a 90's in a alternate dimension.
sucks that these threads aren't really that popular,

I think it's a cool idea dude. Sup Forums just doesn't like slice of life things I guess. Right now anyway. Admittedly, summer is kind of a bad time to do stuff like this.

Bump.

I guess.
i totally support wrestledads.
and there were a lot good ideas presented in the last threads to actually make this something.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

this >

So, who are our supporting characters again?

Why yes it is!

Sumo wrestler guy who looks imposing but really is pathetic and cries a lot since he doesn't have a girlfriend. The others really just put up with him.

A sweaty Turkish wrestler who lives a wild lifestyle and is extremely popular, despite being gross.

A mysterious masked lion wrestler guy who is secretly very boring. He does taxes for fun.

And Pucky's friends and enemies who we never really came up with super set ideas for. Pic related is the main idea for them.

There were Pucky's friends the fat goth boy and the black girl, the ballerina love interest, the fame hungry twin bullies, and a bunch of wrestle uncles who I forget the details of.

Oh, and the biodad crime boss.

Sounds like a solid cast. And of course the irritating PTA guy is there too.

Only him and Puck's friends have designs within the secondary cast though. I wish we had more drawfags on board. That'd get it running a lot better if we had faces for these guys.

And we probably could have more wrestle uncles. It was brought up that one could be a teacher at Puck's school. And Malablo's lucha friends who show up from time to time.

bump.

Bump.

I don't love the idea of a wrestler teacher, since the humor is in the wrestledads reacting to everyday normal suburban life.

Bumping the thread isn't going to make this better if no one is posting.
you gotta about talk something, present an idea, tell a story, anything.
Maybe make some new characters.
I was saving this for myself for something i wanted to make.
How about two Female Wrestlers?
First one is a tiger themed wrestler named lady tiger lady, she's tall, dark very amazonian. very serious. orange and brown outfit with stripes
second is star lucha gal.
Star themed, masked wrestler. blond hair and blue eyes, short. blue and yellow outfit with star on mask.

Here's a body reference of the two.
Star lucha gal, wears an outfit like that of rin nakai, but blue and yellow and with a mask with a big yellow star on it.
lady tiger lady has a body type like gabi garcia, but her skin color is brown and from south america. she wear and orange outfit that looks like jasper's from steven universe, but there are stripes in the ribcage area.