Rhonda best girl

that gum you like is about to cum back in style

Ronette > Laura

Don't @ me

>Ronette was hot as fuck in FWWM
>no nude scene

Fuck my shit up.

>implying Teresa isn't best girl

Literally could not stop laughing during this scene, Lynch did that on purpose didn't he?

>the actress basically never did anything else
it's a shame

youtube.com/watch?v=buGuphvMkp8

Reminder that this was the only time Laura was ever truly attractive in Twin Peaks because it was the only time she wasn't wearing the big goofy wig of a chemo patient.

Is it just me or is Sheryl lee an amazing actor?
I literally can't think of another actress that ever did as good a job in anything, maybe because I haven't seen a film ask that much from an actress, or maybe I'm just a Lynch fanboy because I'm also thinking of Watts in MD now.

tell me about Laura, who does she wear the wig?

She was always attractive you plem.
Especially when she was being /mischievous/ when Bobby killed that guy.
>tfw no giggly sociopath gf

>your head will never be squeezed between agent tamara preston's thighs

thank mr jackpots

Reminder that the pages Hawk finds cannot be the missing diary pages which include a reference to the Annie dream. Firstly the coloration is totally different. Secondly, she has the dream after the pages were torn out and after she discovers the pages were torn out she gives the diary to Harold. So BOB/Leland have only the pages she would have written before the dream.

So it could be 1) missing diary pages, but no reference to the Annie dream, and sloppy continuity on the appearance of the paper; or 2) Laura recorded the Annie dream and those pages got there some other way (in the men's room? She wouldn't be in there).

I hope it is the Annie dream but it better not be so fucking sloppy to mess up the continuity established in FWWM.

I'm gonna feel bad when Coop kills him, this was the funniest TP scene in a long time.

I'm with you, one of the best performances of all-time. She gave everything and it shows.

She had 2 diaries.

there were 2 diaries and both had missing pages

It's been sitting in a toilet stall door for a couple decades, the paper is going to yellow

Yes, she's great

>he couldn't handle watching season 3 of Twin Peaks!

>laura wouldn't be in the mens room
m8

>Is it just me or is Sheryl lee an amazing actor?
She is

Same. How is it a show like this makes me laugh more riotously than anything that was designed to?

Sure why not.

yes, she indeed is

FUCK PHILIP JEFFRIES YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>it better not be so fucking sloppy to mess up the continuity established in FWWM
Lynch cares less about continuity than about telling the story at hand because he's an artist, not a confectioner.

is this that Carpenter movie about vampires?

Yes

how is it?

OH FUG!!

damn right

couldn't stop laughing from the start of it, i think it's the music and just the surrealism of it all

Amazing, but I like literally everything Carpenter has done.

my nigga

>Dino DeLaurentis Presents
>Silent Hill
>Written by John Carpenter
>Directed by David Lynch
I have to believe there is a universe where this happened and it was amazing.

>tfw I just realised "Hawk" is not his real name

that manlet scene was well done

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

Fucking hilarious

>tell me, padre, when I was kicking the shit out of you back there, did you get a little wood?

HELLLLOOOOoooooOOOOOOOu

Jamaica
Oooh I wanna take ya

>Let me add here that, at the time, I still had some resentment toward Frank, since he was the one who first hung the 'Tommy Hawk' nickname on me in junior high. Back then, white people still found condescending shit like that funny.

LAASAGNAAAAAA

thank mr jackpot

thank mr jackpots

Can we just go back to the good old days of waifu posting?

Wht wath 3 when you can watch 2

>Silent Hill directed by Lynch

You mean Blue Velvet?

I chuckled when Albert was on the phone to Cole and heard Cole say "this Bordeaux is delicious, thank you my dear". Cheeky fucker was probably about to bone Agent Preston

Just be thankful that you got to take part in Twin Peaks threads before the bandwagon era.

Reminder that there is a track named Missing Pages on Windswept.

Good call.

Hey everyone stop keeping this general alive by discussing the new season and appease this delicate user.

I doubt Jewel saw much of the show if any considering out of the actors Kyle is the only one who has seen all.

If they didn't stick with Falling, I think they could have went with Windswept as the opening theme this season. I'll need to check out the rest of the album.

*blocks your path*

You know what the kid getting run over by the truck scene reminds me of?

Neil Breen's directing style.
And I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk

Who /stilllistening/ here?

I do not.

>Was Twin Peaks a soap parody? “No, no, no, no, no. It is a soap opera. Soap operas grow out of life and because they’re continuing stories you get to go deeper into the characters’ lives ... It just triggers more and more and more – and happy accidents come.”

Why did you tell me it was a parody? I watched the whole show keeping that in my mind but Lynch says otherwise. Thanks for ruining the experience, faggots.

It's this passive aggressive vitriol that is indicative of nu/tpg/.
Season 3 has brought on ugly trolling and elitism the likes of which I have never seen before.
Waifuposting brought us all together, we were a unified community once.

It's Vin Diesel dumbass.
strawpoll.me/13185844

Dear Millennials who did not grow up with this show, but want to pretend you had.
Fuck off.
Your identity politics because you have nothing else to say about the revival, please take a back seat.
Your woman choking asshole just ran a child over this episode. WHAT WERE YOU TOLD about Lynch allll last week, and yet you bitched and moaned about misogyny?
Learn about cinema. Learn about LYNCH. This might be your first lesson.

It's not really a parody but it does take the common tropes of soap operas and play them up a little bit in jest, which puts it above most soap operas out there. It became a full-on shitty soap opera after Lynch left, though, especially when they started introducing guest stars like Billy Zane and Heather Graham.

who are you talking to?

MOMMY

thank mr jackpots

gb2 facebook twin peaks logpostings

This show has no hope of being redeemed. David Lynch, please retire. You are devoid of ideas. Your characters are insipid. You try to make them intense, crazy, weird, and quirky, but they come off that way only if you have a mind of a middle-schooler. That whole scene between the drug dealers was laughably bad. Whoever was playing the older of the two is just a bad actor overplaying the part. "Look at me. I'm so crazy. I do karate moves for no apparent reason. That's how edgy I am." Nice directing there, Lynch. Oh, and that coin flip thing was so spooky and weird. No, not really. I'm sure Lynch fanboys will love the brutal scene of the woman being stabbed. Yes, nothing like gory graphic violence to help the show garner praise for being mature and intense.

For the 3rd or 4th episode in a row, we get the Dougie show. Yay! There's nothing more interesting than dragged-out nothingness. He has gone from being confused like a stroke victim to now just acting mentally retarded. "Kyle, let's do another 10 minute scene where someone talks to you and you just repeat the last three words they say. The audience will love it."

But what is unforgivable is the obscenely graphic way you depict the child's death. Hitchcock learned in 1936 that showing the killing of a child is taboo. It is something that is terrible and should not be shown for entertainment. Not only do you show it, but you show it in the most violent way. It was repulsive. But I know you wanted to show it to prove how edgy, intense, and mature your works are. Your fan boys probably enjoyed it. "That was so f'in cool the way he showed the kid being run over. It was awesome, dude."

That group is aids, filled with manical multi gendered SJW feminazis who pretend they love the show.

>Why did you tell me it was a parody?
Now you understand why we meme, because most comments and interpretations are by fucking retards. Just pick a waifu and think for yourself.

>Firstly the coloration is totally different.

Go write some notes on white paper and then store them in a bathroom for 25 years. Come back afterwards and tell what colour the paper is. I'll wait.

Hello Sup Forums, I have a friend who works deeply with Lynch and I can tell you some details about the future of the season if you're interested.

Fucking confirmed.

Fuck it, I'll bite.

DELET

I'm starting to believe this. Theresa is pure sex.

>the email guy paid the midget to kill this lady for scaring the shit out of him in mulholland drive

HI REDDlT

The people posting that stuff are copying and pasting it from other websites to troll

Source?

Hey Sup Forums my dad works for the Black Lodge and I can tell you some details about garmonbozia if you're interested.

Heather Graham was such a qt

She's good in Austin Powers

Why did she forsake us?

Glad to hear it, so from what I know Cooper doesn't return to his senses until halfway through Part 12. The way in which this happens is that Albert, Gordon, Tammy, and Diane help get Cooper to Mr C or 'bad coop' as when they meet the two forces will merge. Mr C is in Paris as he's trying to evade the police forces that are in search of him now that they know he isn't the real Cooper. DougieCoop's family also learn about who he really is which I've heard is a very emotional scene as he can no longer be with them. When they get to Mr C in Paris and try to merge him with the real Cooper, Albert is shot by Mr C and bleeds out, whilst this happens Mr C's face slips off and starts to form into the real Cooper, he is then back to himself. From here, the new narrative involves Phillip Jeffries, as contrary to popular belief, Bowie did film a couple of scenes. Any burning questions that people want me to answer?

Hello Twi-Sup Forums friends! This is David Lynch here and I'm ready to answer any question that you have about my show.

She still is

I still hope she's a surprise appearance.

Hey Sup Forums my dad is banging the 119 girl and I can tell you some details about that if you're interested.

Time to get Frosted, methinks.