IQ

What's your IQ, Sup Forums users?

Picture related is mine.

Link to test:
iqtest.dk/main.swf

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got 144 once while high on amphetamines, and 73 while off it a few years back.

I can't be bothered to do it again.

eh

Taken years ago

Remember to subtract 10 points off any internet IQ test. They inflate them because nobody wants to hear they have a 90 IQ even though 90 vs 110 won't effect your success in life.

>.swf
What is this, 2007?

Software engineer
Huge white dick
Make tons of money

Niggers BTFO kek

I'm very gifted according to a REAL IQ test i took when i was like 12. And i really lost interest towards the end, and said fuuuuck it. So every single one of you "LOL I GOT 155 ON AN ONLINE TEST, LMAO" can really suck my fucking gifted dick.

>.swf

Congratulations on having a large dick.

135 married to a 107

And i wasn't even trolling, you fucking nerds and your shitty online IQ tests, baka desu senpai.

Got 130 on an official one a while back, got 107 on this one, since I couldn't figure out any patterns halfway through,

125 when I took one as a kid, I imagine it's at 135ish now after college.

IQ doesn't matter so much as the quality of ideas that you hold in your head and the standards of behavior you live by. If your behavior standards are high, all else being equal, you will still have better outcomes in life.

Well I knew I was retarded. 98IQ. No I'm not a racist either.

Got 131, out of the two, I like this one over pic related.

You poor bastard.

Further, you can be a genius, but if you can't design a machine that can actually be manufactured and assembled without reverse gravity, you're useless as an engineer because I (who may not be as "smart" will quickly see where you fucked up). Further, if you can't sell what you make, no matter how elaborate your construction may be, your product is useless. You can take your ion-phaser, space time melding microwave and shove it up your ass because I can sell ice to Eskimos and used condoms to nuns.

Its alright. Last time I took this test my IQ was 134. I am getting diagnosed for something eating my brain right now. Its kinda expected I'm going down hill.

>Adobe Flash
no thanks

My IQ was 123 when I took it a couple years ago.

My ASVAB score was a 69 4 years ago.

I got 115 in the millitary

I got 115 - 125 in this test, took it 2 months ago.

Is this real? This test is only some easy pattern recognition

It just tests your pattern recognition ability at least according to images. It says nothing about being able to predict behavior in someone else. So to that extent its real.

How to take an online IQ test
>take test
>look at score
>subtract 50

That's your actual IQ, you fucking retards.

Go take it yourself. I was honest enough to say it was 98IQ. If we subtract that by 50. I'm dumber than a silverback gorilla.

never took an IQ test but SAT score correlates with ~150 IQ

I'm also an attractive white male and have a 8+ inch penis so I'm pretty much living the existential dream here.

my worst nightmare is that reincarnation is real and I'll come back as one of you ungifted plebs

Have high IQ, allow Shockwave Flash file.

Yeah, no.

>believing in online IQ tests

That automatically puts you below 100.

If thats true. I'm already doing that. I have 98IQ. One step ahead of you on my education program.

so thats how niggers turn into einstein

I've consistently scored 127 for 15 years.

I don't think this is accurate because I am terrible at all intelligence related tasks.

I am certain I am below average, possibly sub-90.

damn, the years have hard on me

It's ok with all your shitskins outbreeding you soon the UK's average IQ will be 80.

Part of Mensa - France.
That should tell you enough.

what

It´s funny how everyone on Sup Forums is a little einstein and has a big dick.
115 here

I think you're just pessimistic.

An abo woman came into my work place yesterday and couldn't understand how the calendar works.

It's proven you are below average iq if you take online iq test seriously

>130

It's not even about pattern recognition, my honorary nigger friend. It's about our ability to recognize flaws in our own logic(and train of thought) and then correct it until our conclusions are completely flawless.

Don't feel bad though. I have some form of autism so my logic IQ is pretty much as high as an IQ tests can test, but my verbal and spatial IQ is waaaaaay below average, it's below nigger levels. So my real IQ is probably around 90-95 I would think.

i fucking hate intelligence tests. It's the same stupid tasks over and over again that you can literally learn for.

intelligence should be defined as "finding solutions for new concepts/problems" and not "which of those unfolded cubes is the cube you see on the right when folded xDDD"?

I'm a smartass to dumbasses and a dumbass to smartasses.

So I am just an ass

is there a verbal iq test that i can take for reference

The delusional state was believing I was above average with nothing to suggest it was actually true.

i'm going to college for cs. already got the big white dick down.
hopefully i'll be you in a few years.

140+ master race

116 for me. Took three tests with licensed administers when I was younger, because the school suspected I was retarded. Scored 125 on the first one, but they realized Wisconsin dairy farmers were a shit sample group for general intelligence. Scored 115 and 117 on the next two.

I don't think so but there are tons of spatial IQ tests online, but I don't think any of them tests your memory, they usually only test your spatial visualization abilities.

My IQ is 0. Cant even get the link to work

Nothing like being a little above average, eh?

Not good but alright for a Mongolian Mix sub human. I scored 134 on a real IQ test I wouldn't consider myself a genius by any means.

Spotted the Hillary shills

This. A while ago I took a real one and got 132, this one gave me 104 cause everything past question 30 seemed to be bullshit patterns that make zero sense

>past question 30 seemed to be bullshit patterns that make zero sense
Got sum' bad newz

Too high to accurately calibrate, according to a test I took, under court order, while being expelled from high school.

Soooo.... for all the fucking good it does.

>taking online IQ tests to validate yourself
Found the bunch of sub par 100 IQ plebs

Am I the only one who absolutely refuses to take any IQ tests?
I'm terrified of them and what I might find out about myself.

yay

Not retarded....but not Ubermensch either. I consider 110 iq to be the bare minimal for a proper Sup Forums discussion.

>110
Guess it could be worse

So was I. But all the ones I've taken put me between 130-145, though one did give me a 125.

I think they're all bullshit though and have no idea where to find a real IQ test. Too scared to try Mensa.

I don't think it's very accurate

136 according to mensa. i dont fuck with online IQ tests.

full disclosure: ive drank and done A LOT of drugs since then

>Mathematics-Computer Science major
>Minor in Data Science
>Fluent in Japanese by the time I was 17
>108 IQ

Yeah I guess I'm just very lucky with my decisions, and not that smart.

It only seemed that way. To you.

To me it was only 5 of the last questions. All the rest had very clear, indisputable patterns. And I know there was a pattern for them, just couldn't figure it out. Not in the allowed time anyway.

I started studying Japanese 10 years ago and I am at the level of a child.

I wasted so many hours in anki.

Fuck meant to quote

What's troubling you my man
Maybe I can help you out

Also btw what the fuck is the point of the first question? To see if your IQ is below 5?

I had less than 60% accuracy on mature cards.

DJT couldn't understand how that was possible.

>iqtest.dk/main.swf

I didn't even bother reading the last two questions because I was getting bored. Still, not bad.

I became fluent without ever using those cards, you don't really need them.

Start reading VNs or playing japanese video games, do you like those?

Some people memorize words better when they're in context. Also, don't listen to DJT, just use the resources.

my iq is high enough to not click a .swf hosted in .de

I took a real one recently, and I got 124.

Not great, but not bad.

It's about the level where I can become redpilled, but I can never truly be a genius.

No.

I only started learning it to watch anime, which I've consumed raw for 5 years.

>126
Is this decent?

What one did you take?

Thinking about taking one for fun

My iq is about 125. if i don't drink for a few weeks it jumps up to 135-140ish but if I dont drink i become a huge asshole so there it is

kek'ed hard

I ran 10 iterations of a random number generator and got a mean of 79. That's not how IQ tests are supposed to work.

yet I am a total failure at life lmao

That test is measuring a fraction of what actual, scientific and up to date tests are supposed to measure. It's misleading at best.

Got 134 on my test, they said it was fairly accurate so yeah. still not happy with it.

I can never finish IQ test since I get bored. After like the 25th or so question were you actually have to think for a while about the answer I just get fed up and leave.

Do you think I have attention problems or something?

Does anyone here actually have any knowledge on these IQ tests? I only scored 108 but all this was seemed to be visual pattern recognition with predictions, which seems to be quite odd in order to termine how intelligent someone is.

I have an autistic cousin who excels at these tasks but can't spell what he is; autistic. Is he intelligent? No, clearly not. However, he would blow the roof on this test.

Nah I think you just don't want to face the bad score you'll get because you're aware there's no way you'll be able to answer all the questions in time.

wow haha i guess i rlly am smart i got a c

You, know under 70 you are legally retarded. you barely make the cut.

Yeah you're probably right. It doesn't really matter if I see the result or not anyway.

C is a degree

I scored 143 about 10 years ago. Don't think I'd score that high anymore. Too many dood weed.