Whats happening to me Sup Forums?

Whats happening to me Sup Forums?
I've become so hateful.

At the core I don't care about peoples colors, backgrounds, whatever, all I care is if they're a good person or not and treat me like one too.
But it always fucking gets ruined with identity politics and the current global sociopolitical climate. I've become so hateful. I hate people of all religions but my own (and even then I hate a lot of the followers of my religion), I hate all types of "queers", I hate nonwhites (asians are usually ok but a lot of them especially in the west are also deluded with perceived altruism), I hate people who are even the slightest bit liberal/tolerant, anyone who doesn't agree with me politically - the list goes on.
I don't like it, I don't like being so hateful, it doesn't fucking feel good at all.
But at the other hand I cant let it go because if I let it go then "they" win. I feel like I'm on a hair trigger and it takes nothing for me to hate someone anymore. I feel like an insane radical and I'm isolated as fuck. I feel like I'm going crazy but at the same time I can't loosen up. Im losing friends, losing respect for others, and its impossible to make any new relationships unless someone's as hateful and bitter as me.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Wtf do?

I expect many bs troll responses but idk maybe someone is in the same spot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
cnn.com/2015/03/04/tech/mci-brown-eyes-blue/
youtube.com/watch?v=OW5J6XbET24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr

>Is anyone else experiencing this?
Yes

Its comes with being a Russian. Suck it up Vlad.

for you

>Wtf do?
A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки

You're now realizing Sup Forums is mind poison.
There is still hope for you.

It comes from being on /pol

>idk
>wtf do
back to Sup Forums underage

yes, I don't know but it's killing me.

I just want to live my life in peace but these cocksuckers keep invading my safe space.

Get off the internet for a while.

I know it's a meme but you're literally radicalizing.

>I hate nonwhites

Slavs aren't white though.

>literally radicalizing.
Niggaz pretending they can save their world through democracy, wew

"Radicalizing" just means regrowing the spine that's been ripped out of your culture

Don't let Sup Forums's general negativity infest your life m8

It is not accurate, there is a lot of goodness in the world

this

You are a pacified docile cuck

Reminder that bigotry is a memetic infection, hijacking susceptible minds and addicting them to hate

You just expect to much, try to understand normal folks know the world sucks but don't care. Now you and I are the oddballs that actually care, we actually want the world to be better. But we, being imperfect humans, can't do anything about it...it's a numbers game and we're just to low population.

But hang in their friend, write down your thoughts and maybe future people will learn from you.

Learn to accept the facts of the world but don't let it ruin your outlook on people

I know a few muslims and they're pretty bro-tier but i am well aware of what their people are doing in Europe

Show me. Show me the goodness, Hans.
For every good theres infinite bad, I can't cling to anything anymore no matter how much I want. Whenever someone talks about goodness in the world now it sounds like delusions and hallucinations

>I feel like I'm on a hair trigger and it takes nothing for me to hate someone anymore. I feel like an insane radical and I'm isolated as fuck. I feel like I'm going crazy but at the same time I can't loosen up. Im losing friends, losing respect for others, and its impossible to make any new relationships unless someone's as hateful and bitter as me.

Yes this complete fucking basket case is a true alpha male who don't need no mental stability or social skills.

wew lad

Shut up you cuckold effete numale manlet I bet you don't even lift or shoot guns you little pussy liberal

>dont give a shit what sex/race/culture/religion/sexuality/gender identity someone is
>SJWs keep going on and on and on and on and on about it and how we're all so different and everyone who isn't me is oppressed
>give in and start seeing the world through their lens and admit there is a difference and they're right it is so much better to be a cis straight white male western christian and we're superior in every way

Concern troll faggot

Sagged

you need to remind yourself of reality of situation

there is more of us, look at how the world has turned out. eastern europe as a whole, brexit, right wing death squat parties emerge around europe

feel sense of hope, we will win this, so you dont need to feel anger at all times, because judgement will eventually come to all of the people who attempt to ruin the world. feel the sense of pride that you are at our side, a nationalist side. know who you are, where you come from and what you are fighting for

That's a pretty good impression of a low IQ wannabe tough guy, good job.

When the race war comes you're gonna get caught with your pants down just in time for Jamal to culturally enrich your asshole, you smug liberal cuck

maybe lift something heavier than your dick for once, little numale

Not sure you're going to convice people of your point of view like that lad.

Didn't read your drivle but that pic made me laugh

I don't need to convince anyone about survival and self-defense

either you're interested in defending yourself or you're a cuck, it's pretty simple.

You "heterosexual" alt-right guys sure think a lot about non-white dicks and gay sex with non-whites.

>You're now realizing Sup Forums is mind poison.

L M A O

My writings will be burned in the Sunday Morning BLM Book Burning Rituals

tfw not even male so not only do I have to reap the ills of being so aware of how horrible everything is but also have to come to terms with my own inferiority. I benefit from neither being redpilled male nor from being a sjw MUHVAGAINA-pandering woman. Should I just end it already senpai and hope to reroll in time to enlist in the Holy War

i pray every day that you are right mongol friend but every day humanity strays farther from gods light

>Whenever someone talks about goodness in the world now it sounds like delusions and hallucinations
But there is goodness in the person talking about it m8. Even if the goodness that person talks about is just a hallucination, the desire for goodness in that person is real. And if he is trying to manipulate other people by appealing to something that isn't there, well then he at least seems to think that there is that certain diesire in other people.

Maybe read a book or something idk

Just like you liberals think a lot about dicks when the gun discussion comes up?

This is boilerplate shilling spam.
Saged and hidden.

Nevermind I was stupid to expect a helpful answer from a german.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions my friend. It's not enough anymore.

Be happy you're fucking white. I'm in the same spot and I'm half black, which makes it ten times worse because I feel like I'm some Uncle Tom faggot all the time.

If you are cute, we can make the mail order bride deal and you can live in the glorious caliphate of the future.

>brings up gay nigger sex for no reason
>gets mad when I point it out
>pretends I'm anti-gun so he has a comeback

You need to sort your life out, because you are one deranged hysterical little bitch.

cuck

lel I'm just picturing some 1488 heil Hitler mulatto

Hey, it could happen

Pretty much. I hate it and wish I could just die and reincarnate as a white person.

>you're fucking white
debatable
I'm sorry though that must be so terrible
you can always pour bleach in your eyes and join the KKK like that other guy?

pic related

I know these feels bro

Ah yeah slavs aren't entirely white but still. It sucks.

>resorts to one word meme and ms paint cartoon
Looks like the little fella's all tuckered out. Good night kiddo.

Hey man it doesn't just have to be gay nigger sex, but if you're gonna virtue signal that that's what you want in your future

it could also be Jamal just ganging up on you with his "squad" and shooting you dead then running a train on your gf like the cuck you are, you smug liberal numale low-test sissyboy

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

What struggles have you endured by being biracial?

Fight for Novorossiya or organize a Sup Forums militia to do so. I'm serious. I feel the same thing now, and I don't want to live if Clinton is allowed to become president. I speak Russian, I'm fit, and I'd gladly die in Donbass. Fite me NSA faggots, I don't care if I go to prison either.

I'm dead serious man, fight for something you can believe in, liberals will never see the good in warfare and the clash of ideas. If you move forward, I'll follow you if the USA goes south, I'm 100% serious. Wait till November, and if she wins, or if Trump wins and caves to neocons, let's at least die for what we believe in.

Do like me:

Embrace it as satire 50% of the time, Top Keks

The other 50% dream about an economic collapse and The Day of Rope

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!

Kek, so true. I honestly didn't care until I started running into the SJW culture in college, although an earlier form since it was the mid 2000s. They just shove the shit in your face until you have to see it, and see that we are different and niggers are going to nig out. Not by MUH FEELZ argument but by statistics.

That is an American bulldog

Blacks expect me to be a chav like them. Even though i agree with a lot of race science, it's hard to accept because of my black side. It feels like being in the wrong body honestly. Also, my black dad is insanely smart so that counteracts a lot of it. Sometimes it's hard to even fathom that I am half white. It's gotten to the point where I have dreams where I wish I was white, in the fucking dream! WITHOUT IT BEING LUCID. It's seems to have seeped into every part of my mind.

but muh dick?

Yeah the big dick side is quite good. But I'd give that up to be white any day.

Well, its only toxic in high dosages.

Over time, you can build an immunity to it. Kind of like that poison in the princess bride.

m8 you're way too caught up in the identity politics bullshit, smart blacks are a thing.

Also are we going to ignore white chavs and other white scum?

>they win if you drop the hateful bullshit baggage that you hate carrying around

You cannot be helped user, you can only help yourself. This is the way it has always been.

If you hate these people so much, why would you gimp yourself emotionally and socially when they literally couldn't give a fuck about you.

Its bass ackwards desu senpai.

Oh no! You are destroying the shill narrative!

But I am white, come frome a broken home, had suicidal depression until I was 30 and I've never had a stable, satisfying relationship in my entire life. - Being white does not solve all of your problems, no matter what people try to tell you. Let alone BLM or Sup Forums.

So get this done and listen to Riverdance
cnn.com/2015/03/04/tech/mci-brown-eyes-blue/

>Sup Forums militia
>something organized on Sup Forums
>functional
I admire your ambition but pick one and only one
Russia is going more to shit too anyway. Once america is gone the world is gone, america is the only and last place in the world that has a chance to be free... if clinton wins i really don't know what can be done besides suicide or try to move to japan while they shift into fascism and deal with being whitu piggu not going home

no this is

Be the Benis Carson UK wants you to be blackbro!

I think if I had been white, I would have better impulse control. I've always been the smart kid, in all the top classes etc. But in my early years, I was really misbehaved when all the other smart kids weren't. This might have to do with blacks having less cortisol, which is a testosterone regulator. FUCK

If you're anything like me, you hate these people because of the actions of some that act as the face of these people. That's what builds your prejudice. That's what jades you.

The only way to fix this view (That I'm aware of) is to wipe your slate of opinions clean, and go on a case by case basis. How you do that is up to you. Travel, meditate, go soul searching, just see what you can find in the world.

As cliche as it may be, you will find happiness and acceptance when you open yourself up to it. It's cliche for a reason.

I know. But I want to feel racial pride, which is impossible if you're mixed race. I want to feel proud of Europe and it's achievements. How can I do that if I'm not white?

But you aren't white and you can't know what you'd be like if you were. You're you, and no good comes from denying the self.

The fact that you a) know your dad and b) know he was smart basically makes you an honourary aryan.

Did Thomas Sowell suffer from his cortisol shortage?

By contributing to its culture. Learn to master the piano, dive into medieval poetry. Learn the craft to write novels and poetry yourself, write plays, learn to make compositions. By creation, craft and invention. You become what you do.

yeah that's exactly the problem my kiwi
All I am doing is harming myself, even when they try to argue i just leave because its too stressful. no matter how much reason and facts you throw at these people they understand nothing and will just keep chimping out at you and literally go out of their way to ruin your life...
but I can't help it because how can you watch the height of civilization burn to the ground and do an honest attempt to smile

i wish vodka wasnt shit
I wish i could just run a magnet over my brain.
I tried to travel, meditate etc all it did was strengthen my faith in Orthodoxy big time which somehow made me more resentful of how godless the west has become
maybe it's really just fucked

embrace it user every non white non right wing person is less than you. love makes babies hate makes empires

this

Then forge your own path into trying to show others the light you wish they could see.

What do you believe in? Right at your core, if you could figure out your purpose, or what you wanted your purpose to be, what would it be?

IVAN, thats the redpill taking over!

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5J6XbET24

Thanks for the kind words, user. I guess the fnal side of it is the lack of any racial pride or identity.

but is it worth being so alone?
I wouldnt mind the hate if it was actually accomplishing something but all i do is shitpost and sit around with fire in my eyes and then spend the rest of the day keeping my mouth shut around liberals or else they will destroy my livelihood if they know the truth about how i think

at this point i just wish white people would fight fire with fire and realize that THEY are the minorities of the world and wont exist for much longer if they keep letting idiots and opportunists trample them
i can't really do anything towards that on my own though
It sounds stupid but I just wanted my purpose to be, to have a purpose, to be somehow useful beyond being a useful idiot

I did play the violin, but my ass hurt so much when I had to sit for two and a half hours that I stopped. I know it sounds bad, but for someone as tall as me, it was crippling.

There is an economic war being waged against your country, and I lived there as a student, in Irkutsk, while I was there, I saw a lot and understood a lot. I was also in Crimea after it became Russian. What I do know is this, in total war, Russians will win, your people are more efficient than ours, more willing to live harshly or make sacrifices to the collective, and protect the nation once it is threatened from the outside. The downside is that personal apathy and a certain ignorance is also a part the people's mentality forgive me, but:
>better not personally try to coordinate with people on Sup Forums to fight for our shared positions, better just wait and flee if globalism looks like it's going to undermine my society from within.

But, there is something worth saving in your people and culture, I don't know about mine. Our attempts to develop regional ethnic identities were always broken up, individualism tells us to defey our traditions and look out for number one, and always seek comfort above all else. We are mentally strong as individuals, Americans, but we are pathetically weak as a unified whole. That is demonstrable. I know though, I wouldn't be willing to go and fight if this mentality was not a part of me, but I have no people, I have no culture. I descended from Irishmen but I'd be laughed out of Ireland if I returned, and for good reason. I'm a cultural mulatto, and my own country demonizes me, so fuck it, I want to be a demon. I can still help someone else protect their people from the Empire I grew up in. Even if there is no happy end for me. I just want there to be a group I can fight for. Even if they never fully accept me.

why are you religous?

Yes my based Russian friend, accept the hate.

Use the hate, but do not let it control you.

There are two types of people, those who accept the hard truths of our current world and those who refuse to accept them.

Once you know what we know, truly know - not this 'pilled' non sense but deeper, on an instinctual level the truths that are inside us, well... it only matters whether or not you do something about it or not.

Most people numb themselves of the pain of this reality, be it alcohol up to hard drugs.

They numb themselves because they cannot live in this world of ours, once you understand the truth, that sense has turned upside down, that we are being destroyed from within and so forth, you cannot live like this.

To look upon your fellow countrymen and realise there is no ethnic homogeneity anymore, there is no more social cohesion.

Once you didn't just have a family or friends, you had a nation. That nation looked to their own, lived for their own and died for their own.

You look at that countryman now and what do you see, the absence of social cohesion. There is no more 'nationalism', there is no more ethnic identity. We live in an isolationist future, designed to split us apart and leave us out in the cold.

We have been raised to believe this and now we live for ourselves, in a way that benefits only us. We have no trust, we have no safety, we have no unity, we have no future.

If you are like me and you feel this way, I welcome you to the next level of purgatory, for I know what needs to be done but also know that it is impossible. The pain lives in me, I do not numb it but I fear it has numbed me.

>Is anyone else experiencing this?
>Wtf do?

Yes

We elect Trump and gear up for a purge

I have many leftist friends. No insane leftist crazy but still way off from my political base.

Just learn to accept that some people are a bit stupid and extremely naive. There is no reason to hate them.

I guess identity is a problem most multiracial people have and I unfortunately don't have any advice there.

You could always forge your own.

The fact that you're on Sup Forums and assumingly see through the shit that is modern day politics and media already puts you ahead of 80% of the population, which is something to be (slightly) proud of by itself.

Just worry about making Britain great again instead of being a pure white aryan ideal.

You're that one ugly Russian grill with the amazing body, aren't you?

t. Ahmed

I will. In my school, I was part of the 15% of people who (unofficially, obviously) voted brexit. I'll be proud of that

As long as you hate general concepts, ideas, nations etc but not SPECIFIC people you are fine.
I hate "russians" with a passion, but every one I've met were really nice people so I see no reason why we cannot be friends.
Prejudice is good as long as it only modifies your initial reaction and not makes you hate someone "just because" even if they exhibit really decent human behaviour.

I probably make no sense but I'm drunk, sorry.

problem being here is that Sup Forums takes small racial incidents and magnify them 400x and everyone goes apeshit.
even if those racial incidents are occurring, just remember that people voted for it. people always voted for the politician that has the best memes. notice how they use words like "world-peace" "green-energy" "cost saving" and everytime everything goes to shit.
so before blaming niggers and jews on everything, just remember who enabled it. it was you and your people that voted for multiculturist garbage and now going apeshit on everyone that is slightly at fault

Tits or gtfo

Life is pain. No craft comes without struggle and being bad at it for a very long time. No excuses: this used to be white culture aswell. A conduct, among many, which Sup Forums white supremacists do not apply to themselves.

That which does not kill me, makes me stronger. Per aspera ad astra. In the fire of life we are forged.

For some reason the culture and society discourage this, portray pain, struggle, sacrifices as pointless and craft one excuse after the other. Once is systematic racism, then the patriarchy, also globalization can be an excuse.

I think, we have entered a nihilistic world age and consumer mass culture became so uniform in the West that you cannot escape it by moving to another country.

The internet also drains. And so does Sup Forums...

SJWs have created more racists than they've stopped.

Damn dude, you know you can be a based nigger right? That's a 50% satire 50% serious question.

You're a human being

Realtalk.

That's the zeitgeist man.

Extremism.

Someone who disagrees with you is an EVIL FUCKHEAD not someone you can have an amicable discussion with.

We live in a time of extremism.

some?? most people are like that
and there's absolutely a reason to hate them, they are gladly destroying everything good for the sake of ~muh guilt tho~

that's very noble ameribro, we appreciate you. but i really hope that you focus on USA first because it really is so influential to the future of the world. There are people in USA who feel like you, find them, band together, DO SOMETHING, don't let that country and all its power go to waste, take it back into the hands of those who love freedom. you have your group to fight for, dont worry about us.

no this is the first time I have even mentioned my gender here in years of posting

>noseposter
You just took advantage of the naive altruism of christianity, fuck off

>portray pain, struggle, sacrifices as pointless and craft one excuse after the other
You should see librul media here in Poland trying to spin warsaw uprising as pointless, stupid mass suicide.

Gassing all the frogs? Sounds like a plan!

So wait, if someone steps in shit and I make fun of them for stepping in shit, I secretly want shit on the bottom of my shoes?

You're retarded, little guy.

Life truly is pain, german bro. Sup Forums has fucked me so badly. I sometimes wish I'd never come here. But I can't leave. It's like a drug.

see, now that i posted here with a 8x8 gif flag of israel im now being accused of looking like george sorors.

this place literally shot violent poison into your cortex, i hope you will die

Same for me

I fucking hate germanics

Thanks, user. It's just so easy to get caught up sometimes.