youtube.com/watch?v=1c4nIz_ldf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavoj is one of a kind

Quite literally /ourguy/

Is Slavoj /ourguy/:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM

youtube.com/watch?v=DkkpOBvZLr8

>*Sniffs*

Deleuze?? Lacan? I dont know if lacan does film but his post structural psychoanalytic analysis of the purloined letter is excelllent as far as post structural psychoanalytic analysis go.

Like, there aren't any?

Zizek has his own distinct argument about things (which is very wrong) and he's basically a troll using the inherent wrongness of post-structuralism to game academia's bullshit thought-loops.

Everything post-structuralism, as well as Frankfurt School, post-historicism, cultural theory, gender theory, post-colonialism, etc. is irrelevant now. It's all based in a flawed epistemology that will be increasingly outmoded.

Lacan, Derrida, Foucault, Barthes, Zizek, Butler, Lyotard, Jameson, Baudrillard, Said, Adorno, Benjamin, yes and Marx and Engels, and even Badiou are going into the trash.

Delueze still has some value but his immanent ontology is wrong and flawed and the whole nomadic schizoid thing is unsustainable and undesirable.

Fuck off my board leftypol pinko slime

>Marx and Engels are post-structuralism
What?

I agree with the rest of your post though, except I don't think Zizek is 100 percent guilty of what you accuse him of because he does occasionally say things that make complete sense

>it's a Sup Forums just reads the title of the videos episode

at least listen to him

He's lefty as fuck which is a good thing

Zizek is the Left Wing Dugin prove me wrong

he has patrician taste in kino

youtube.com/watch?v=oQrqSzwhEYw

youtube.com/watch?v=OqpxT_iJ8Mc

They're precursors to it. Their "materialism" isn't material at all, it's based in social relations. Also, they set in motion the form of relational critique that was already systematically attacking so many basic societal institutions that post-structuralism would set its critique to (like see Engel's essay on marriage).

Zizek has his moments, yeah, but most of these guys do. The problem is that their ontology is complete insanity. Basically saying that reality amounts to text or to social relations. This kind of academicist delusion couldn't sustain itself forever.

>They're precursors to it.
Marx and Engles I mean there, obviously.

I don't really understand how their materialism isn't solid. Like, Marx and Engels theories on social relations had already been pointed out by economists before them, including classical liberals such as Ricardo and Adam Smith. I understand completely saying the ontology of people in the post-structuralist school is completely schizo but Marx and Engels base for their social analysis is really just rooted in the economic ideas of classical liberalism, although their conclusions are obviously different.

>Zizek likes incest

/ourguy/?

>his favorite film is the original version of To Be or Not to Be

Unexpected yet pleasant pick.

>marx and engels are going in the trash
i guarantee you they will be seen as some of the most influential thinkers when we reach 'post scarcity' in a few decades

I just mean that ontology having to do with the nature of reality itself shouldn't be based in economic relations, or even solely in the realm of humans, and especially not in the question of the nature of said relations - as if reality is contingent or hinging on such irrelevance. That's not ontology, and for them to not just root everything there but limit reality to that obviously shows their intention (to do with this fairytale notion of the directionality of history).

Similar to how it's very convenient and suspect that post-structuralists will reduce everything to the linguistic whereby they can propose to restructure language (always toward their own political agenda, of course, even after supposedly deconstructing all transcendent bases or values - they always then still propose their own values and directions after saying all that is mute).

It's all a farce, from Marx to Butler or Badiou, and it's going to get dashed. If for no other reason because its very nature leads to a standstill - if there is no outside of such texts or language, then there is nowhere else to go... the whole historical and creative crisis they lament, but it's only they who are victim to it by their own limited scheme.

Well this really depends on whether we move past capitalism before then doesn't it?

If the Left in the USA pussies out like it did after the depression and just goes with Keynesianism/Social Democracy we're just going to end up with the same class relations just with really nice things like automation, UBI, and fairly highly educated citizens with access to good healthcare, and probably no more US imperialism.

While all of that sounds grand there's plenty of downsides to it, namely the ability for an even greater totalitarian structure to develop out of this framework than the current inverted totalitarianism of neoliberalism. If people are happy and passive and content you can enslave them for 10000000000000x longer than if they are pissed off and upset all the time

Ironically this was the point of neoliberalism and all of its tactics (Political Correctness, Identity Politics, Consumerism as a Religion, the Culture Wars, "individual liberty" and so on) but because of its economics it ended up devouring this facade of happiness it had built up in the 80s and 90s

Žižek has been married three times: first, to Renata Salecl,[40] another Slovene philosopher; second, to fashion model Analia Hounie, daughter of an Argentine Lacanian psychoanalyst; and third, to the Slovene journalist Jela Krečič, daughter of the historian of architecture Peter Krečič.[41][42]

Why is it that if you're a fat crazy fuck in Europe women can't get enough of you but here you're literally the scum of the earth if you aren't a chad?

>but here you're literally the scum of the earth if you aren't a chad?

That's really not true though man. You might be living in a really shitty spot.

personality matters

It's the same case for Houellbecq, superhot women lust after him despite him being an ugly manlet.

>European women
>unstable right down to genetic level from post-WW2 mass-rape, bioweapons still in the soil and air, and living right next to the powerhouse of post modern propaganda and manipulation

>American women
>simple brained from decades of heavily modified foods and corn syrup in fucking everything

Stay inside.

>you're literally the scum of the earth if you aren't a chad
This just isn't true, you're probably just as uninteresting as you are unattractive.

This is worse than JUST. How does he keep getting away with this?

He pretends his face is reflection of humanity vices.

communists are saturns useful idiots, the hammer and sickle on the commie flag are the present in the saturn sign

youtube.com/watch?v=1c4nIz_ldf0

Zizek on capeshit pls