youtube.com/watch?v=z5Tlnl4QwL8
youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4
youtube.com/watch?v=4tauamuJYAw
youtube.com/watch?v=GFlYKcWT7GA
imgur.com/a/a5z1e#NJ7ZJyy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking flashback man I remember everyone having one of those cunts

not anime

>I'm pretty sure they only go on about it just to counter nationalists wanting Irish.
That's exactly what it is. The DUP are the most petty, short-sighted political party in both Ireland and the UK.

thejournal.ie/waterford-bishop-oliver-ogrady-3779455-Jan2018/

Priests are at it again

I still have mine. :)

>movable joints

Good ould waterford on the ball as usual. Although I doubt he's a predator. Probably just wants to live a quiet secluded life now, no?

>Bishop warns schools about pedophile ex-priest
Ah yes, let's see how we can twist this into an anti-Catholic Church story.

Same but he's lost the jacket and boots.

About to apply one of these.

>Google image result next to this was Yuudachi
Could it be a sign?

Nothing wrong with a bit of movement.

>I'm not going to assume he has something worthwhile to say
Don't assume, see for yourself. If you are too bitter towards the NP then just drop it because i don't want to hear it, it's about the Irish language not the NP. You either watch it or you don't.

Movable joints are shit tier compared to beautifully crafted scales. People only buy the joints for stupid meme posing to try and be funny online.

Did you see this in the suggested videos of the Graf video I posted in the last thread?:

youtu.be/V2ZjU5yUwMg

You could just summarise or explain what you find so appealing about their Irish language policy instead of linking to a 12 minute video that is at least partially filler and waffle.

>ywn have a gf

>being stuck in one overpriced pose for all eternity
That's no way to treat a lady.

>those disembodied faces

Damn. Hue Hues look like THAT?!

Also
>heavy cruiser Prince Oo-eh-genn
I thought it was pronounced like the english name Eugene? From checking the voice clips on the wiki she says it like the video but I figured that's just elevens being elevens.
I'm sure Lux would know the proper pronunciation.

Right, but don't scoff at it just because it's a NP perspective. Forget about them.

Basically, if you want to revive a language, the language must be useful and must have practical benefits to give people big enough motives to learn it. What good does it do learning it when not enough people speak it and it's not practical in our society? We should not stop at signs on the road but any excuse we can to have things in Irish, without being sided with English. So much so, that you NEED to learn it to do things. If you do not speak Irish then tough shit, you best learn it. It's how the brits made us speak English, it's how the Israelis and others revived their languages.

Do you get blackheads or oily skin?
Wash it occasionally with this and your facial skin will be fine.

Yeah I get blackheads. I use a nivea lotion in the shower. That's hand soap. Would only upset my skin I think as it's quite sensitive.
i have my own few little products but I was trying the charcoal thing out for the first time.
Bit disappointed, didn't really do much but it felt nice at least.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining

How do you like your potatoes?

>I thought it was pronounced like the english name Eugene?
Based on WW2 documentaries I've watched, it's pronounced "Oi-gen" (soft "g" as in "gather"), which is very similar to how the lad in the video pronounces it. But yeah, the name is not pronounced like Eugene in English.

>washing your face
>washing your face with products

My bottled water tastes like copper. Should I be worried?

Current tune

oops. forgot it youtube.com/watch?v=DdZwSbIPjYQ

that stupid irish whore who posts on /soc/ is getting spread around by my normoid friends and i would appreciate if one of you lads would find her and fucking kill her

That's just the xenoestrogen doing its job.

youtu.be/HAPSDPZZIpw

>anime music
no thank you.

Like I like my women, dirty.

heard one of you paddy cunts was running it's mouth

>unboxing
>doesn't show the part where he takes her out of the box
That is flagrant false advertising.

>the name is not pronounced like Eugene in English
Well shit I thought it was just the name's spelling being different in a different language. Anything other than You-jeen sounds unnatural to me, I may never get over this.

Who's that?

>it's mouth

Come on now, let's be friends.

Cromwell here. AMA

disgusting

ceira
caeria
cearia

the underage attention seeking cunt

>Anything other than You-jeen sounds unnatural to me, I may never get over this.
In the German language the hard "g" isn't a common sound.

Why were you the fastest production tank of WW2?

youtube.com/watch?v=bebQHyqE5X0
I need to listen to the soundtrack for this, I remember it being good.

What about music from a live action show about anime?

There are quite a few good anime bands and songs, but as rule of thumb for me I don't acknowledge music made for anime to have much value or worth to me.
Not real music. (i know it music. But my standards are very high)

>Not real music
AA pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLH-KTInw54

>In the German language the hard "g" isn't a common sound.
But the video and her voice clips both say Oo-eh-genn with a hard g?

Serious lack of nightcore around here lately since the French user left.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhmX3mzVhqc

It's meme music. You listen to it mostly because it's catchy. There's no real artistic merit to it in most instances bar a few.
I much prefer music with emotional effort put into it. My emotional response is much better and enjoyable when I listen to underground artists working their blood sweat and tears.
One good artist that featured in a a few anime is Rin Toshite Sigure. Although their newer stuff and his solo project is selling out a bit. Not crazy about it.
I used to like J-core and freeform anime stuff. I still do for meme purposes from time to time.

Ah, fuck - sorry. I mixed up the hard and soft "g". It's the soft g that is rare in German.

The voice clips are correct (even if the accent is way off) and similar to how the lad in the video pronounced it (and how I've heard it pronounced in documentaries).

>I much prefer music with emotional effort put into it. My emotional response is much better and enjoyable when I listen to underground artists working their blood sweat and tears.

>You listen to it mostly because it's catchy
There's nothing wrong with that.

>There's no real artistic merit to it
Artistic merit is subjective. The term is usually used by college age guitarists to describe the shit they listen to as deeper or more meaningful than it really is. This goes for more than just music, artistic merit is a thing but if something can only be described as "art" then it's most likely trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPn7s1KfsJs

Between this and vr chat I think I'm finally coming around to the power of vr

>Artistic merit is subjective.
I know. But my own personal standards are extremely strict and biased. It's just my opinion and nothing more.

I just feel like music is such an integral part of my life and I listen to so much of it, that y;know I have to sorta feel better than plebs who only listen to a hanful of anime OST's from time to time.

kek I'm such a stuck up cunt.

Don't understand how anyone listens to this sort of music. Just gives you a headache.

>It's the soft g that is rare in German
Goebbels is still pronounced Jebbels though right? Because I've heard Gerr-bels before but that didn't sound right at all.
>pic
Did someone edit the colour on her gloves?

>Goebbels is still pronounced Jebbels though right?
Nope. Hard g again. If you go to his wiki page you can listen to the pronunciation of his name.

>Did someone edit the colour on her gloves?
Now that you mention it, it does look rather roughly edited. That's one of the oldest images in my Prinz folder though so I couldn't tell you the history behind it.

People always pronounce it as Go-bulls when I thought the oe in German was pronounced like a, that's why John Boehner isn't John Boner but John Bayner.

>Nope. Hard g again. If you go to his wiki page you can listen to the pronunciation of his name.
Oh God damn it, at least Gebbles sounds better than Gerrbles. Also didn't know his first name was Paul.

>That's one of the oldest images in my Prinz folder though so I couldn't tell you the history behind it.
And iqdb isn't giving anything, nor does searching for Prinz and cup/mug on Danbooru.
A shame since it's a nice image.

Languages can be confusing.

>A shame since it's a nice image.
Think you can fix it maybe?

I'll give it a try but no promises.
>pic
What the hell is she holding?

>What the hell is she holding?
Her radar array.

How difficult would it be go get a job at Gamestop? I'm beginning to feel bored of being a NEET but I'm not desperate enough to want to work in a supermarket or a factory yet.

>How difficult would it be go get a job at Gamestop?
They are meant to be a terrible employer. I've heard/read some horror stories from former staff over the years. Although things may have changed since then, but personally I doubt it.

Care to provide examples of that kind of thing? I can't imagine it'd be that bad.

Staff are heavily pushed to sell extras to customers like game insurance or dlc codes so you'd have to be quite aggressive with sales and be willing to take advantage of less knowledgeable customers by selling them things they don't need.
The store will probably shut down in the next 3 years the way physical media are going so if you still want to you'd want to act quickly.

>Her radar array.
Where would we get our WWII knowledge without you?
Also looks like it's a negative on that fix. Poor gloves got jpeg'd too hard.

>Care to provide examples of that kind of thing?
I can't remember any specific examples, but I recall that the big complaint from former employees a few years ago was the constant pressure to meet quotas for selling those Gamestop magazine or whatever subscriptions. Then they switched to shilling game insurance. God knows what they do now that they barely sell games anymore.

Don't even bother. If you want a cashier job go to a regular store, don't make the mistake of thinking you'd like it more because you like vidya. Just try to imagine working in a busy store where a sizeable chunk of your customers are children and parents who only have a vague idea of what it is they're supposed to be buying.

>Where would we get our WWII knowledge without you?
Wikipedia?

With the exception of Scharnhorst sisters, Prinz Eugen had the most extensive service history of the Kriegsmarine's major surface combatants during WW2. And being one of the only German ships to survive WW2 intact makes her all the more interesting.

>working at Gamestop
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=2LUDf5cKzbY
youtube.com/watch?v=nS_s9gyjYcQ
If you still want to be a wageslave there is no saving you.

>Wikipedia?
Well I mean I wouldn't be able to tell that she was holding her radar if you didn't tell me. Besides, my rambles through Wikipedia rarely take me to WWII pages. I prefer to research older history if I can, there's more than enough Nazi documentaries on TV.

>being one of the only German ships to survive WW2 intact makes her all the more interesting
Fucking nuke happy yanks. I could be touring inside her as a museum ship today.

>I could be touring inside her as a museum ship today.
Lewd.

They nuked one of my favourites too.

>Operation Crossroads has its own tag on Danbooru
How very odd.

Threadly reminder, video of the year contender.
youtube.com/watch?v=z5Tlnl4QwL8

>They nuked one of my favourites too.
Which one?
>>Operation Crossroads has its own tag on Danbooru
That's oddly depressing.
>66 posts
And not one image has them wearing bikinis. Missed opportunity for a visual pun.

Melancholy with a touch of anxiety.

The lad who created that clearly really likes Hatsuzuki.

>Which one?
Nagato.

>And not one image has them wearing bikinis
There's this one of Prinz after under-going "Americanisation".

>video of the year contender
My vote goes to youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4

God you weebs remind me of my peak weeb years 2010-2013. Nostalgic memories.

>clearly really likes Hatsuzuki
She also seems to have a few artists who draw her a lot. As opposed to Yuudachi who doesn't really have anyone like that, or anyone good at least.

I'm pretty nuking someone wearing a flag bikini is a federal offence in Yankistan.
>stripes in right cup, stars in left and bottoms
Did they make this by putting together the leftover cloth from other flag bikinis?

>She also seems to have a few artists who draw her a lot
Similar sort of cult artist following like that of Graf?

Also, what's with the badly rendered dog in that video.

if you 2 benders werent here the thread would be dead.

>Did they make this by putting together the leftover cloth from other flag bikinis?
I'm afraid this question goes beyond the scope of my naval expertise.

Yes, I was just going to mention her. Not as many and not as of high quality though, I imagine.

>2 benders
They've got a third now, and you know what they say about three, it's a party or something right?

One day I shall remove all of the watermarks from these images...

I knew I heard that song before.
youtube.com/watch?v=4tauamuJYAw
I found this on the same channel Froggy linked that video from a while back. Is this song popular among 3D modelers or is it just a coincidence?

That was pretty amazing alright.

>Not as many and not as of high quality though, I imagine.
Well, Hatsu certainly has a higher aggregate quality bar than Poi so the trend looks good.

I think the main attraction for many of them is her outfit design. Clean yet unique, it does something magical with her breasts while also appealing to latex fetishists with the under-suit (even though it isn't made of latex).

>I found this on the same channel Froggy linked that video from a while back
That is one thicc and happy Prinz.

>Is this song popular among 3D modelers or is it just a coincidence?
By the looks of things (this is just an educated guess) a third party made the dance animation for the song and various MMDers have been using it since.

>Is this song popular among 3D modelers or is it just a coincidence
I don't know, I'd never heard it before though I quite like it.
The dance animations do appear to be the same on both videos though, so maybe the videos are made by the same person or the dance animates were downloaded from the same creator.
>video
Glad they got the Prince Prinz reference.

>main attraction for many of them is her outfit design
Not forgetting her nice hairstyle, hair band, appealing colour scheme, top tier personality and voice, quality sisters and cute gun battery sidekicks.

yes

>That is one thicc and happy Prinz.
The way a healthy young heavy cruiser should be, not dying a slow and horrible death from radiation.
>a third party made the dance animation for the song and various MMDers have been using it since
That makes sense.

>Glad they got the Prince Prinz reference.
I didn't even see that the first time.
>The dance animations do appear to be the same on both videos though, so maybe the videos are made by the same person or the dance animates were downloaded from the same creator
On inspection, yes the dances do appear to be the same.

Also, she isn't blonde. Massive plus.

>The way a healthy young heavy cruiser should be
Does that include skirt flips and panty shots at every possible opportunity?

That's fighting talk.

Models might be too expensive but these calendars might be within budget. No Graf of Prinz though it appears.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFlYKcWT7GA
imgur.com/a/a5z1e#NJ7ZJyy

>Does that include skirt flips and panty shots at every possible opportunity?
It's a sign that she's happy and active.