What do you think of America?

What do you think of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atlojRp-9Rc
taskandpurpose.com/army-captain-gives-everything-she-has-to-a-earn-competitive-decoration/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3069678/The-moment-female-army-captain-crosses-finish-line-torturous-12-mile-expert-field-test-collapses-exhaustion.html
nypost.com/2015/12/27/unfireable-female-firefighter-returns-to-the-fdny/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CL4Gtm8AGI
youtube.com/watch?v=_yAbHqqta3Y>
youtube.com/watch?v=mEcnsgBmX7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Save pics from when it was white.

I should definetely visit it before it al goes to shit. Same goes vice versa: visit Europe while you stil can

what is so bad about this?

jesus buttfucking christ. why are we letting women into combat positions?

it's pretty cool , at least the states i've been to, namely Cali , Texas , Florida
But i still don't get why Negroes in LA seem normal but Negroes in Florida are are mentally handicapped .
Is it because Florida gets the feral Haitians ?

fat people
best armed forces in the world
all people have mixed descent
technology
its too easy to having sex
best movies
imperialism
individual armament
they do not look scary and serious

*are all

>why not just have woman only

Nothing, really; probably the end of a qualification 12-miles-in-3-hours road march for Air Assault school or something.
It can be a bitch. If she made it, great.

>its too easy to having sex
I wish..

This country could be paradise, but for the fact that they dont have free healthcare they can go fuck themselves. Not having healthcare is third world country tier.

she's on a shit ton of juice

>What do you think of America?

>50% brown
>this country could be paradise

this country *was* paradise. those days are gone. no one is going to wake up tomorrow and kick out 200 million brown people. we are going to slowly fade into obscurity and lose power until we are Brazil 2.0.

Odds are you were in more tourist-friendly area in LA and the only blacks you're going to encounter there are higher-educated and middle-class and above.

Whereas in, say, Miami because of the nature and structure of the city there aren't any real 'economically-segregated' parts of the city as far as foreign tourists go, only gated-communities and private clubs.

The place will balkanize long before that happens, bro-bro

Intelligent and successful multi-racial nation that prides itself on health of the mind and body.

I've been to Florida too, I know where you're coming from.
The reason is because 'Lorida.

They are all a bunch of fat uneducated faggots with a superiority complex as big as the sun, but if I couldn't live here I would live there
:)

>america
>think

would love to have your 2nd amendment tbqh senpai

Angry, ignorant, and well-armed.

I love this country and would die for it in any giving instance.

u wot?

>you

Yeah, I have a fully automatic firearm at home right now.

The problem is that it's impossible for avarage joe to OC or CC.

These idyllic pics of homely girls with rifles are not people carrying, they're transporting which is defined as:

Guns may be transported in public as long as an appropriate justification is present. This means to transport a gun in public, the following requirements apply:

The ammunition must be separated from the gun, no ammunition in a magazine.
The transport needs to be as direct as possible and needs a valid purpose:
For courses or exercises hosted by marksmanship, hunting or military organisations,
To an army warehouse and back,
To show the gun to a friend or a possible buyer
To and from a holder of a valid arms trade permit,
To and from a specific event, e.g. gun shows.[10]

Look at the guy in your pic. The bolt carrier is removed, no mag inside and even now he's technically commiting a crime.

A lot of misconceptions about swiss gun laws...

Sadly I wish we had this but we have a nigger problem

is good

apart from teh corruption, crime, niggers and shitskins

because it's 1066

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THROW

What the fuck was the photographer thinking with that photo?

>oh yeah babee u a big strong warrior gurl. Awwyeah show me dat 1000 yard stare

Kek me too
>inb4 ATF shoots dogger and takes my guns

Yeah, but you don't have a nigger leading your country or niggers shooting people.

borgair

kek

kek. here's the comparison video.

men = 0:00 - 50:30
women = 50:30 - end

youtube.com/watch?v=atlojRp-9Rc

America best continent NA

I almost feel bad for women being so weak. I know a few girls who go to the gym on a regular basis and do their best to work on their upper body strength, but after three years I don't think any of them can do more than five pull ups. They're cursed with these bodies and hormones that just prevent any kind of meaningful muscle development.

This one's not quite fair, she's an actress or a model or something who they put in gear and told to shoot the gun.

>What do you think of America?

North, South, or Central?

>not being able to finish a 12 mile ruck march in less than 3 hours
>finishes it in 2 hours 50 minutes
we should totally let women in combat roles especially medical ones where she has to care for her brothers and sisters.

it was EFMB

taskandpurpose.com/army-captain-gives-everything-she-has-to-a-earn-competitive-decoration/

At least she finished.

In general I dislike America

You're materialistic, greedy, narcissistic, gregarious, remarkably callous and aggressive. I hate the phony religious bullshit that pervades your culture. The dumbing down of media and politics stems from the US.

Yeah honestly at this point the country try being partitioned is the best we can hope for

Never forget Pierre...

>at least she finished
no its not she did the bare minimum which is failure in an infantry unit or any combat arms MOS. if you cant carry yourself, your gear, and another person in full kit, you are a failure as a medic.

She's qt

You know weak women.

>we should totally let women in combat roles especially medical ones where she has to care for her brothers and sisters.

She was going for the Expert Field Medical Badge, she got it, good for her. I just hope she never has to pull a 200 lbs man and his gear to safety or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc

What really bothered me is how the media got hold of that story to spin in a Stronk Womyn meme.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3069678/The-moment-female-army-captain-crosses-finish-line-torturous-12-mile-expert-field-test-collapses-exhaustion.html

It has to stop, this will only result in lowering standards to be PC like it is happening with fire brigades all over. Sweden has lowered them and now even the majority of male firefighters aren't fit enough to pass the old standards anymore.

nypost.com/2015/12/27/unfireable-female-firefighter-returns-to-the-fdny/

>This one's not quite fair, she's an actress or a model or something who they put in gear and told to shoot the gun.

Yes, it was from a Russian Reality TV show or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CL4Gtm8AGI

Do note how their popular culture doesn't make them portray as stronk womyn that don't need no man, or man as incompetent goofballs. You couldn't make that show in the US or EU without someone going apeshit over it.

hate it. 'murica is awesome, though.

dat ending, lawl

>france
>into english

I've never seen anyone reference this movie.
Right before Bozz walks off to have a smoke with Ezra. One of my favorite movies of all time. I was just scrolling down the front page of Sup Forums through all the shitposting.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_yAbHqqta3Y>

They are unwell atm. Maybe the millennial kids will save it

This is something I have always noticed, even before becoming redpilled: masculinity is good and nonthreatening in every culture except the Anglosphere. You can gave a bad guy, but he's a personal failure, and not a typical example of how all men are scum. In America men appear on screen only to hurt people or get their balls kicked.

Literally every one of them is a colossal faggot.

Must not fap.

USA STRONG!
youtube.com/watch?v=mEcnsgBmX7c

I like America

i know what badge it was for, if shes a 68W shes a failure if shes in a line unit. if you cant drag/ carry a comrade to safety after treating care under fire you are a failure as a medic. regardless of gender. especially rucking 12 miles and falling apart at the end unlike the guy who was in front of her. but yes the media did spin it to make it look like she was super strong for doing it.

>lady soldiers
top kek

Lols, your ass is still sore from 1779?

Thing is... when shit hits the fan it will be difficult for you bongs to cope. What I mean is you'll have to change your manners and become every bit as aggressive and callous as we are.
There will be no more "jolly old England" after the impending war.

>gregarious
Lol shut the fuck up proxy leaf

You're like a really rich friend with a really big house who throws awesome parties... but who also happens to have aids and is delusional in pretending you're not all diseased and debilitated from it. Super awkward.

wtf kangaroo

I was born and raised in America to Welsh parents, since I was born in the US to parents that were there legally(green card) I automatically have dual citizenship.
A few years ago I received a job offer for a pretty cushy job in London, I took it...
If all the pakis, Indians, Africans(especially Somalis) and every other random muslim were removed, this would be a nice place.
But London is a fucking shithole and I can't wait to move back to the US, NYC is better than this muslim dump.
On a side note, Wales is comfy as fuck and I can totally see myself retiring there.