AAAAAHHH! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

AAAAAHHH! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

SOMEONE! FOR FUCK SAKE JUST TELL ME WHAT COMIC THE X-MEN BRING BACK THEIR OLDER MEMBERS FROM THE PAST?????

WHY IS JEAN ALIVE??? WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE 2 SCOTTS??????

3 FUCKING DAYS! 3 FUCKING DAYS STRAIGHT OF SEARCHING AND FUCKING NOTHING!

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=WHAT COMIC THE X-MEN BRING BACK THEIR OLDER MEMBERS FROM THE PAST
youtu.be/gHAgFhNGbo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All New X-Men by Brian Bendis

Bendis "Bendis ?" All new x-men

It's best if you pretend it didn't happen.

Im going to actually suck you dick if thats correct. Im coming to your house and im going to plop your sausage in my mouth and suck your balls dry

Why haven't you just given up on the X-Men?

>3 FUCKING DAYS STRAIGHT OF SEARCHING AND FUCKING NOTHING!

Really?

lmgtfy.com/?q=WHAT COMIC THE X-MEN BRING BACK THEIR OLDER MEMBERS FROM THE PAST

See kids? Reading X-Men turns you into a degenerate. Remember, mutants are the enemy!

wait, where the fuck does uncanny x-men fit in?

Maybe OP spent three days searching in the woods instead of using the internet.

Just make sure you do it BEFORE actually reading the fucking comic. Or else you'll try biting it off.

Bobby pls

What does you're heart tell you?

Supposed to be read at the same time, Uncanny is Cylcops and Magneto's group, All-New is the past X-Men come back to stop Cyclops.

Do you live under a rock? How is this hard to find at all?

im going to vomit

And then they teamed up

Well the woods do have their comics awefully catalogued, so I guess it makes sense.

OH ITS THAT COMIC! oh im excited now!

AAAHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

The funny thing is, as stupid as the X-Men's current status quo it is, it's pretty normal for them historically speaking

pic

related

Yes, turns out the comic with the teenage O5, is the comics that brought the teenage O5 back. Now have fun reading that boring waste of your time.

it sounds funny tho...

Don't listen to the haters, it has lots of great moments. Although Uncanny X-Men was the better of the two, but they share the same plotlines.

Jean comes back alive so many times I don't even try to figure out why anymore.

>I've Never Touched an X-Men Comic in My Life - The Post

>Jean Grey turns another

I miss the original

They should make a show about the x force and each epsidoe or arc they will introduce a new mutant

I mean x factor

Calm your balls dude.
The movies never are true to the comic source. They are just inspired by them.

Never seen the movies, I care about the fact that im reading guardians of the galaxy and out of nowhere were rescuing jean from the past from gladiator. like wtf?

Busiek pls

How old are you? You're typing like someone that's trying to appear younger than they are.

Are you a trap or sissy because sort of down

no i just type shitty, 22 if you absolutely need to know

I can be whatever you want me to sugartits

Too hot for Sup Forums

Bendis's UXM and ANXM had good ideas and concepts going, but ultimately suffered from being super fucking decompressed, typical Bendis speak, editorial meddling, and towards the end Bendis himself not giving a fuck.

You forgot to mention the fact that Bendis dragged an event tie-in out for so fucking long the next year's event came around and ended before the original tie-in did.

Hilarious.

and that tie in ended with a time traveler resetting everything

Is this real

All New X-Men by Brian Bendis?

Secret Wars? Haven't got around to that one. I liked Battle of the Atom.

Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier. It's completely real. And like said, the entire fucking arc ended with a time traveler resetting the situation so that absolutely nothing came out of it.

BENDIIIIIIIIIIIS

>just imagining some guy looking as confused as randy marsh rushing through the forest yelling jean

>jean? Jean? Why are you so young Jean? Jeaaaaan?
youtu.be/gHAgFhNGbo0

Uncanny was a great premise with Cyclops going revolutionary. I was expecting the Summers Rebellion, or at least an X-Force type of team.

All New would have made for a great miniseries. 6-12 issues of the original team making sense of what the world becomes, and their modern counterparts realizing how far they have moved from the dream.

No, even worse. It was Original Sin. It was only a couple months long and everyone immediately forgot it existed, but Bendis wrote about that shit for an entire fucking year and a bit. It was hilarious.

>I liked Battle of the Atom.
How? I'm genuinely curious. Battle of the Atom is a mess in pretty much every regard. How can you like it?