Tanning is Degeneracy

Back in the era of plantations, white women and people of wealth had pale, fair completions because they stayed out of the sun and let all the niggers do the work picking cotton.

White people who tan are betraying their superior heritage. Thoughts?

agreed, tan white women look gross.

Someones gotta work outside

I agree completely, here everyone is obsessed with fucking tanning under the worst boiling sun in europe so when they reach 30 they look like old wrinkly shit full of dark patches and freckles and get skin cancer. Fucking normiea disgust me, now theyre injecting some shit to make themeselves look completely negro

Agreed. My girl is peaches and cream and strawberry blonde. I'd lose my mind if she bought into that fake tanning/black hair dye bullshit. She's like a unicorn around here.

I have to stop you for one moment but this was All FUCKING CULTURES except niggers but then again it might be more because light skinned niggas is a phrase

I just find pale skin very attractive and I don't really care about the heritage stuff.

Tanning beds are the best way to get a tan. Completely safe and also very relaxing.

I always found that argument for finding fair pale White skin being a beauty standard for that reason alone annoying for some reason. Because people who poo poo paleness use that same argument to say the only reason people though pale skin was attractive is because of muh wealth and all that bs.
Pale White skin is just objectively the most aesthetic and prettier than dark colored skin. Tanning is fucking degenerate on so many different levels though I do agree.

the whiter the better

Agree, how can people like this shit?

Men should always have darker cpmlexion than women.

>tfw live 3 miles from the sun

>Skin cancer is superior

I just don't get it man. What's the thing that makes someone risk their health? It's not looks because the sun ravages your skin

To be honest since I worked on a farm when I was little, I prefer if they have been a little under the sun.

Vivien Leigh was fire.

people don't understand how to tan correctly, least of all people that do it. A light sun kissed tan can even out your skin, hide your flaws, and make you appear thinner. You don't want to be pasty or orange, just slightly golden, like you just got home from a vacation.Nobody seems to get this.

banging non-white bitches makes me feel like an imperialist! Gets me rock hard

Aesthetics aside, tanning is murder to your skin and ages you faster than anything.

My grandma is from the tanning generation and she looks like a leather bag since about 40. Like the outer layer of her skin looks completely dead and cooked on.

People should look like their race is supposed to. If you like tan skin so much date an Italian or Greek woman.

There's that word again "pasty". Fuck off. lol

You're biased against Orange-Americans

This entire thread BTFO

really makes you think

I like to be tan for the same reason I like to be muscular. It displays that I'm a hard worker and not a weakling desk jockey.
My gal has fair skin though and she's a royal treasure, let me tell you. With her pale skin, dark hair, and ice blue eyes she's like Snow fuckin White.
Golly, she's beautiful

Irish fag detected. Have fun with that sunburn eurotrash.

Tanning is not attractive. Wealth is attractive. Allow me to explain.

In Medeival Japan, pale-skinned women were desirable. Pale skin showed that they did not have to work in the fields all day getting tanned from the sun. They could live a life of leisure inside because they were rich.
Same thing happened in Europe and early America. It was desirable to be pale and slightly corpulent, to show that one did not have to work outside all day and could instead stay inside living easily and eating well.
However, over the last century and a half or so, many jobs moved indoors, out of the sun. Now, the ones who work all day are pale, and those who have enough money to afford free time can spend it outside swimming, running, playing tennis etc. Thus now tan skin is a sign of wealth, and is desirable.

Wetback detected. Have fun getting sent back home very soon.

agreed. pasty is besty. also 40s chicks are so fucking hot.

I'm the guy who posted this and I've read and heard that bs you just copy and pasted my whole life. Always did think it's bs and always will.

Yep

I prefer white skin but some girls tan up alright.

But she's getting her vitamin D!!! Remember you vitamin D!!!

I actually wish I could tan just a little bit. I'm pale as fuck, and any time in the sun results in horrible burns.

And when her pale ass is crippled up with the Multiple Sclerosis for lack of sun exposure?

Actually you're thought is half-formed. Back in ye olde Europe, the nobility were the pale ones and the peasants were tanned. So the idea of whiter = superior & darker = inferior were planted, just as now "rednecks" are "white trash". Racism is just rooted in classism. You see the same reflected in India's millennia-old caste system.

Not OP but what makes you believe Multiple Sclerosis has anything to do with lack of Sun exposure? I suppose you're perhaps the kind of person who freaks about vitamin D levels as well?

Meant for

You were not made for whereever you live. You evolved to be far far away from the Equator.

I think you're fucking autistic

Some tanning is good for the skin and is also essential for proper Vitamin D production. Being in the sun also increases testosterone. Too much tanning is bad, obviously, and you should NEVER tan your face if you want to preserve your youth

Even the Japanese know what's best skin.

>tanning
>real whites

Reminder, if you can tan you're a mixed race shitskin.

I know, but I moved south for work. What they call winter down here is a fucking joke.

Pure blood Norwegians and Swedes are capable of having a balanced golden tan int he Summer so I guess with your logic only people from the UK and Ireland etc are truly White?

What is it about "pasty" White women? They rich and indoors all day man!
What is it about women? They rich and get to have vacations man!