Why do you love the United States of America?

Why do you love the United States of America?

it's pretty good

estonia confirmed first world?

The benefits would be your nation is destroyed *burrp* gods not real morty,etc.

25% of their populations is of Russian origin, how can they get even more diverse than that

god I wish

hmmnn no sweetie, it's not REAL diversity unless there are black people

2016, that's during obama presidency.

could be worse I guess, Ch*na or R*ssia could be the world police if it wasn't for the US

Fuck off kike lmao

butthurt vatnik

>Why do you love the United States of America?
i don't

You're a clueless kike.

there's a good chance you have AIDS

> While Estonia's minority population (of non-
European descent) is tiny, membership in the EU, rapid
economic growth, growing tourism, and declining
birthrates will increase immigration pressure and
potentially lead to an increase in the number of racial
minorities (i.e., foreign workers, students, tourists,
immigrants, etc.).

literally just means someone in estonia memed the US government to give free stuff to us
thanks

There's a good chance you have kikes in your bloodline.

also this happened in like 2006

>unironically don't like it
Would rather be poor and miserable somewhere else

is estonia nice

the Russians are physically indistinguishable from Estonians and are gradually being turned into Estonians. if you import a bunch of niggers, however, you can't ever turn them into Estonians even if they speak the language exclusively and practice the culture.

I love American cars, my next is definitely going to be a Mustang GT.

What do you think of the job the us is doing as world police

Russians are niggers

I pledge of alliengece to the flag
of the united States of america
and to the republic
for which it stands
one nation under God
invisble
with liberty and justice for all.

It's not bad.

I'd sincerely recommend a lightly used RWD N55 335i instead. The Mustang got its shit together with the 5.0 but is still outperformed by the Camaro

Whenever i see these images i just think that, somewhere in a smog laden industrial sector of a Chinese city, there's an old Chinese women in her late 60s working in a sweatshop. She grew up in some rural farm back during when Mao Zedong was in power, she's illiterate and has never been outside of China, her only knowledge of the outside world was through communist party propaganda. All her life she has heard about the decadent capitalist Americans. Her granddaughter needs money to study overseas so she moves out of the farm and into the city to help support her and ends up working in a textile factory making clothes for Americans. Her factory only makes 12XL sized clothes, and everyday she makes hundreds of pants and shirts. When she goes home she wonders what a place this America is, how big the people there must be to fit into the pants she makes during the day. For her, this is what America is the land of giants.

>the Russians are physically indistinguishable from Estonians
No

>if you import a bunch of niggers, however, you can't ever turn them into Estonians even if they speak the language exclusively and practice the culture.
Black estonians are still estonians

Why are americans so racist?

>black Estonians are still estonians