You will never go back to high school

>you will never go back to high school

>tfw my teenage years were wasted and im still a virgin

what are some highschool kinos? I've never been to an american high school so I wanna experience it through movies

Thank fuck, high school was the worst four years of my life

best part of high school was playing vidya games, why would i want to go back?

Dude, I literally just finished today. High five.

Present day hs Kino?

There isn't one.

> tfw wasted my teen age years too

I'm 30 now and have a wife, but in my teens I could have fucked so many girls if I had a little more confidence then. I was in good shape but I dressed and acted like a retard.

High School sucked dick, even though I had a good social life and was out at parties and nightclubs every weekend.

Hated it.

I was such an autist back then. I showered like once every 2 weeks yet I always had people hanging out with me, I want to smell my teenage self.
10 years later I shower twice a day and take really good care of myself, just like a normie (I am one).

I'm a girl btw.

>I'm 30 now and have a wife,

>posts with autistic teenagers on Sup Forums

what went wrong

been on this board since I was an autistic teenager and just never left

are you an originalfag?

>but I dressed and acted like a retard.
we all did friend, we all did

My cousin had a similar situation
>Fall of junior year
>Going to the same high school with my cuz (she's a sophomore)
>She got super hot over the summer (objectively speaking)
>Beta orbiters start hanging around her
>A couple of weeks in, she starts coming into school with nothing but tank tops
>Always sweaty as fuck after gym/volleyball practice
>Literal hordes of orbiters following her now
>Always suspected that she intentionally let her stench permeate the air in order to attract betas

Now that we're both in college, I should probably ask her about it.

Thank god. I might be a loser as an adult but as a child/teenager I was a fucking disaster. Hated school and everyone in it. The only way I'm going back is with a bomb.

Nope, don't do that.

High school was fucking shit, why would you want to be told what to do all day?

Eric?

>of all my childhood friends, one is dead, one is in jail and the other is a literal neet who lives in his parents attic
>I still have a year of school and work before I have the chance to move away from this town and do something with my life
>ill be the only one who makes it out of all of us
>I cant go on facebook anymore, seeing other kids I knew who went to prestigious universities or have their own house, career, ect
>sometimes I go to our old hang outs in the woods or around town just for the nostalgia, but its starting to become more bitter and making me feel worse as I think back to better days and missed opportunities
it wasnt supposed to be like this

your fault for being from a nowhere town

What is it about imageboards that attracts beta virgin NEET losers who are friendless and don't have anything going on for them?

t. nerds

Explain how that's his fault in any way. Retard.

tfw spent all my teenage years shitposting on Sup Forums
now im 20 and want to kill myself

i hated high school, college was cool though

You tell me

I would guess anonimity.

>tfw wasted my entire life

>now I'm 20

You're still a kid.

I never even went to real highschool, I went one day and they sent me to a program at a library.

And honestly outside of football I doutb I missed much. It felt like aside your basic groups, the tall big black kids were coolest, the white girls acted like ghetto niggers who would clap and get in your face. Everthing was just banal. Oh lets get pussy. Lets go get stoned.

Being 17 was great though. I think that was the last time I enjoyed life.

Good

you dun goofed

Dazed and Confused

I went to grade 9, did fine and dropped out because I had a hard time with attendance even though my grades were great. I regret not going but I heard HS is shit socially anyways.

fuck you, you cocksucker. I often dream i'm back in highschool, i wasted 2 and a half years on a relationship i did'nt have the balls to leave
kill me now

Damn mate, just came here to check the quads. But your story is so fucking relatable.

I didn't spend my entire teenage posting on Sup Forums(came here 2years ago). I'm now 20 but I still want to kill myself

Guys like the smell of dank vagina juice. Nobody likes the smell of stinky balls.