June 14 2017

>June 14 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TykvAwBbIi0
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was always too late for us.

I've been a NEET for approximately 369 days.

Ive never been a virgin I was fucked from birth

I was NEET for two and a half years last time before I found work. It's not as fun as people want to believe it is.

My birthdays tomorrow

AMA

Who even counts days at this point
If you ask me what I did for last 2 years I couldn't tell you it passed so fast feels like nothing

I wish I could turn back time, to the good old days I long for most, grieve for what has been lost, at what cost? To grow up and be a man? Something I'll never come to understand.

Pretty much. I haven't done anything except browse Sup Forums for the past year or so and occasionally go on vacation.

how did it turn out this way?

That's nice and all user, but that's nothing.

I've been NEET for 8 years.

Going on 6 years family. May be ending in a week or 2. Sister is trying to get me work at her job. I've forgotten what it feels like to interact with outsiders

I have a life full of so many things I could regret. Severe beatings, drug abuse, homelessness, bad career moves, lies, years spent living the NEET life after working for a decade.

But I don't. Live life fellow anons, there is so fucking much of it to live that the only time it seems fleeting is when you occupy yourself with idleness.

Is it just me one does time go fucking fast when you're over 25?

youtube.com/watch?v=TykvAwBbIi0

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=83902831

>N-NO FUN
my fucking sides

i've been neet for 5 years and the entire thing has been a blur, stuff that happened 3 years ago feels like it happened last week

t. first redditor to report Sup Forums threads

I've been a NEET since this year. I go to college but I do literally nothing there except spending my parents' money.

cringe

Are you guys just memeing or are you actual NEETs that have no contact with the outside world in real life?
I find it hard to believe, I bet you are all functional normies role playing on the internet and that you actually have had a girlfriend in your life or had sex and you are just joking around here.

>tfw 25 and still no gf ever

Fucking hell. Time for the rope.

>NEET
>I go to college