Does Sup Forums consider this canon? The Last Crusade was the real ending of the trilogy in my opinion

Does Sup Forums consider this canon? The Last Crusade was the real ending of the trilogy in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyUzaq8CbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, indeed user, usually the third movie is the end of a triology.

I liked it. Flawed but generally rewatchable.

It's sad how this was still better than that piece of shit Temple of Doom

its a good thing they only made TWO of those movies. Any more would have been milking garbage

Kill yourself.

>the ants
>the flying saucers
>le just do it guy swinging with the monkeys
>the fridge

Yup it's canon. If TFA is canon then so is this.

I want to get mentally dominated by mommy Cate.

temple of doom was awful, shouldn't have strayed from the religious artifact theme of 1 & 3.
Seemed very out of place for Indy to even go on that adventure for muh magic rock to help a bunch of jungle niggers.

That's out of place but searching for crystal alien skull isn't you faggot

Actually the opposite, considering Disney is going to write out Mutt.

I don't care as long as George Hall becomes canon again.

>Disney is going to write out Mutt
Sauce? Or are you just speculating?

Threads like this are asinine.

Do you guys realize that movies can be cannon even if you didn't care for them?

Agreed desu, Doom is the worst of the series.

>Seemed very out of place for Indy to even go on that adventure for muh magic rock
I guess you've never read the canon comics, novels, and video games where supernatural shit happens to Indy all the goddamn time.

I legitimately believe Crystal Skull was better than Last Crusade and anyone who thinks otherwise is biased by nostalgia.

Raiders > Doom > The Mummy >>>>> Crystal Skull > Last Crusade

What a shit opinion

Made me laugh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyUzaq8CbI

This wasn't even terrible. It pretty much suffers from spiderman 3 syndrome. The previous movies were so good and beloved that the fanbase mistook this disappointment for a piece of trash because it wasn't as good and they're autistic.

Penitent man scene was total kino though, as was every scene with Connery.

I will say LOL instead of kek because I actually did laugh out loud, I'm still laughing.

Skull is not as bad as some say, but this is a reach.

I'm curious about your relationship with your dad, watching Indy with pops is the best way to celebrate Father's Day.

Here's your (You), you earned it

no!

It was so bad