>looks
>personality
>PR
>acting skills
>roles they've had
>movies they've starred in

Sooo... who wins, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/how-did-christian-bale-sibi-blazic-meet-their-story-is-pretty-cute-6030
youtube.com/watch?v=g1mSJpOBXFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jillenhall down the board.

Bale. Gyllenhaal doesn't take particularly challenging roles save a few exceptions like Nightcrawler.

This. Though Nightcrawler was incredible, hope he does more stuff like that.

Whoever is Gyllenhaal's agent has a far better taste in picking projects than Bale's agent.

>>looks
Jake
>>personality
Jake
>>PR
who cares
>>acting skills
Bale
>>roles they've had
Bale
>>movies they've starred in
Bale

Well, Brokeback Mountain was pretty challenging in my opinion. Though I guess Heath Ledger was the one who really stood out of it with his performance.

the great debate

Bayol
t. spurs fan

bale commits to roles and tries to act
gyllenhaal i dont think ive ever seen him act, hes always playing the same role/ same attitude/ same mannerisms

even his indie shit hes exactly the same

I've never noticed it before, but they have really similar face shapes

Where the hell is Bale anyway? Feels like he dropped off the earth after that movie with JLaw

This is dangerously close to a dubs thread

That's probably why I find them both so god damn hot. I prefer Bale as an actor though.

too bad hes not that great of an actor, hes very limited

>Looks
Jake
>Personality
Jake
>PR
Bale
>Acting Skills
Jake
>Roles they've had
Jake
>Movies they've starred in
Jake

Limited? I really can't agree with that. He has played many different roles very convincingly.

Gyllenhaal for everything. Bale's a skinny, autistic weirdo with anger problems whose "acting" is only lauded because he fluctuates his weight and has a different, stupid accent in every movie.

>looks
Jake, his eyes make him win
>personality
Bale, his yelling tirade and live for mgs makes him win
>PR
I don't know
>Roles they've had
Bale, American Psycho is a classic
>Movies
Jake, he picks less schlocky shit

Bale.

Is this how he gets his feminist pussy?

How hard does his dominatrix spank him when he misbehaves?

>"..or else i don't work with them"

Didn't he take Taylor Swift's virginity then dumped her shortly after? He probably doesn't believe a word he says about that.

I mean honestly, with how her sister looks how could he think women are superior.

>ywn spank jakie

>associating feelings with work
thats a very female thing to do

>>looks
bale
> >personality
bale
> >PR
bale
> >acting skills
bale
> >roles they've had
bale
> >movies they've starred in
bale

/thread

Honestly this
he is basically making fun of them right to their face and there isn't anything they can do about it unless they want to call him a liar and look petty. It's a pretty brilliant move.

People who haven't watched The Machinist or Rescue Dawn shouldn't have any opinion on this matter.

Jake is a cool guy but his acting skills are limited, Nightcrawler was genuinely his best performance since he didn't need to show much emotion.

I agree, The Machinist and Rescue Dawn were some of his most touching and well played roles.

Bale in all categories

Bale worked hard to get where he is

Gyllenhaal is the product of jew nepotism

>acting skills
>bale
flowers of war
rescue dawn
knight of cups
batman...

yeah, they're all great.

this

What's PR ?

Also I'd have to say bale for everything else.

Memenhaalleer hasn't approached a performance as good as Patrick Bateman. He's not bad, but overrated to shit on this board.

bale is an ocean

jake is barely even a raindrop. and im a jake fan.

>tfw this time last year I was the fighter bale and now I'm american hustle bale

PR = Public Relations

Public relations (PR) is the practice of managing the spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public.[1] Public relations may include an organization or individual gaining exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment.[2] This differentiates it from advertising as a form of marketing communications. Public relations is the idea of creating coverage for clients for free, rather than marketing or advertising. (Wikipedia)

I like Jake but Bale is just too based

IT'S FUCKIN DISTRAHTING

Who's the babe to his right?

amy adams? or his wife?

Based

shitty vs thread

gyllenhaal is like a baby compared to bale

And yet there are still some people in this thread arguing otherwise.

>to his right

And yeah seems it's his wife, some kind of slav Jessica Biel

>Sibi Blazic was born on April 14, 1970 in Chicago, Illinois, USA as Srboslava (Srbislava) Blazic.

What.

romper.com/p/how-did-christian-bale-sibi-blazic-meet-their-story-is-pretty-cute-6030

>During an interview with The Wall Street Journal magazine, Bale talked about his wife's role in The Dark Knight Rises. “My wife was a stunt driver — she was chasing me through the city in Batman. She was driving one of the cop cars. She can do 180s and stunts and all that." He went on to say, “She terrifies me. My wife terrifies me.” Though that was her first stunts credit, she received a number of thanks from Bale, casts, and crew for her support during long months of production. She has been married to Bale for nearly 16 years, and she will likely be right by his side at the 2016 Oscars.

>Feels like he dropped off the earth after that movie with JLaw
Wasn't the big short nominated for best picture?

>She has been married to Bale for nearly 16 years
He only counts the anniversaries divisible by eleven.

FPBP
bale is a hack. his performances have not improved one iota in over a decade whereas gyllenhaal continues to get better and broaden his talent

All it comes down to is one doesn't have a strange lisp/speech impediment

>looks
Gyl
>personality
Gyl
>PR
Gyl
>acting skills
Bale
>roles
Bale
>movies
Bale

Bale's body is like a used up whore. It'll do anything the director wants it to do as long as there's cash in the equation.

kek

malick's boy vs villememe's boy, I wonder who wins...

explain

Jackie Chan

/ourguy/

is Gyllenhaal a Jew?

I'm unbiased so yeah.
>looks
Jake obviously
>personality
Jake is friendly and outgoing while Bale is laid back. I'd say Jake
>PR
Who cares
>Acting skills
Bale
>roles
Bale
>movies they've starred in
Jake has better movies

>Jake has better movies

>>looks
>Jake
End your life.

I'll let my dubs explain.

BASED

I guarantee his business card is more tasteful than Jake's too.

They are both ridiculously good looking.

Jake's card would be some try-hard luxury one

>Those digits

Bale

His performance in The Last Samurai is probably the best

check'd

Impressive. Very nice.

Brokeback Mountain and Prisoners were pretty cool senpai
in terms of acting ability he was impressive
special mention to Enemy also

>and Prisoners
thats Wentworth Miller you retard

user, please.

>>looks
Bale
>>personality
jew
>>PR
jew
>>acting skills
Bale
>>roles they've had
Bale
>>movies they've starred in
Bale
4/6 Bale wins

bale

Really?

I cant tell, they look normal to me. Not ugly i guess.

You must be gay, unlike me. Ive never touched a penis, or even looked at one. Including my own. Because im not gay

I'm a girl.

Post tits whore

>youtube.com/watch?v=g1mSJpOBXFU

Bale is better because of dubs.

fuck off this is my secret club

I'm literally the OP, so why don't YOU fuck off my thread. Sorry to disappoint you, but there are way more girls on here than you guys believe.

>baiting this hard

bale hands down the better.

He didn't do much in Prisoners

Gyllenhaal is discount Gosling

Nightcrawler is not a challenging role. The "omg so crazy" roles are not challenging. Enemy and Brokeback Mountain are far better and more challenging roles than anything Bale has done

Bale=pleb
Jakey= patrician

Ppl who think Bale is a better actor than Jake probably think Ledger was better in The Dark Knight than in Brokeback mountain

Jake is a cuck, Bale isn't.

They're both absolutely shit films so who cares

>the machinist

Do girls prefer Bale or Gyllenhaal in looks?

>omg he lost so much weight and he's depressed
Shit performance, fassbender in hunger was better

>Shit performance
>i am the real contrarian

I prefer Gyllenhaal. Bale makes me uncomfortable for some reason, but he has cuter ears.

I've always thought Jake was very attractive since the first time I've seen him. I really didn't have an opinion on Christian at first, but I started to like him more and more with every single movie I've seen of him (which are a ton by now). I couldn't decide on the spot who I find more attractive, but Bale was more of an acquired taste and therefore has more of a charisma than mere physical attraction thing going on for me.

this is funny bc he was so bad at playing a midwestern hick in Out of the Furnace