Sup Forums is bad man once again

>be dindu
>make racist comment
>get reported and suspended
>make new account to blame Sup Forums racists

will it end well for her this time?

I already pointed out that this person posted on Sup Forums and posted their own tweet here

You are probably them

why would a negro post here?

>Africa would be better off without colonialism

Because in all seriousness, it's retarded. Even if you believe that the Europeans had a net negative effect on Africa (which is a very fair point), if you honestly think that Sub-Saharan Africa would be composed of advanced societies without the Europeans then you're retarded. I had a huge argument with my (white) Colonialism in Africa professor about this, although obviously I didn't call him retarded.

Go on

Why do we still put up with these apes?

Rhodesia is the only example you need to prove that this shit is false.

>some exploitative Chink says something so this mean there's nothing wrong with colonialism

>Even if you believe that the Europeans had a net negative effect on Africa (which is a very fair point)
It literally was beneficial

the only negative of colonialism is that we let our colonies fall apart and welcomed subhumans into our home countries

>Sup Forums
>Taking all the Sup Forums dirt on it's shoulders

>Even if you believe that the Europeans had a net negative effect on Africa (which is a very fair point)

HA! Apartheid was actually beneficial for Africa.

Blacks have had the largest negative effect on Africa. They run out white S. African farmers -- even killing them -- then lament when they don't have food or don't know how to properly farm.

He stated the facts.

If Colonialism was universally bad, why is China a superpower today and Africa a shithole?

Because he's interested in television and film, but also enjoys shitposting?
That's why I came here, anyways :/

Based gravel engineer telling it how it is. Buddy cop spinoff when?

Because China never was fully colonisied?
I'am totally agree with Lao, but your argument sounds really retarted.

>knows Sup Forums will shit themselves
>gain oppression points on twitter

It's actually Sup Forumss fault
I checked and the tweet was shill ed here more than over there

China was completely assravaged by colonialism, multiple times by multiple different nations, you're retarded.

retard detected

Colonization of China was much different from colonization in other parts of the world.

You could just use India as a better example.

her tweet wasn't racist, cletus

course it was, she made remarks against white people.

If you think China was colonized to the extent of Africa, you're sadly mistaken. China already had the groundwork for a highly developed culture, and the British basically just took over from there (if you can even call it that). Africa was conquered at a much earlier stage of cultural development, so they got fucked much harder.
A much better example of how badly colonialism fucks a country is South America. The Inca and Aztec empires were already adventuring into advanced math, science, and architecture before the Spanish came in, decimated the population, and raped the survivors. Now they're stuck at development limbo.

>tweet something retarded
>post screencaps of your retarded tweet on Sup Forums
>retarded Sup Forums virgins take bait
>now you get to be the victim

liberals everyone

Actually it was Sup Forums.

>The Inca and Aztec empires were already adventuring into advanced math, science, and architecture
and human sacrifices.

no difference

You cant make it rain without eating a few hearts..

of course there is, this board complains more about Sup Forums than there are actual Sup Forums-tier posts.

one lone post saying ''boy I sure hate niggers'' sparks 50 replies of people telling that person to go back to Sup Forums.

>China was completely assravaged by colonialis
Yes, but in very different wa than Africa

Slavs
>Slavs live in a geographically and climatically horrible land, with poverty and disease and war rampant
>Slavs get enslaved and oppressed by either Mongolians or Turks for longer than niggers did by whites
>Nobody answers the plight of the Slavs
>Slavs learn to rise above their situation, adopt Mediterranean and Western technology and culture as much as they can to improve themselves
>start producing technology, economy, culture, send first man in Space, create ideologies that influence the whole world even today, create a superpower country

Niggers
>Niggers live in a geographically and climatically horrible land, with poverty and disease and war rampant
>Niggers get enslaved and oppressed by whites and Muslims, though for a much shorter duration than Slavs were, and they at least get treated better than the Mongolians treated Slavs
>Niggers get their plight answered by white liberals and become the first protected human race, with education programs waiting for them to sign up and learn
>Niggers still avoid school, avoid books, avoid education, and are still a failure race

God damn niggers.

Blacks will NEVER learn to rise above their situation

who is this Sup Forums?

The leader of the anonymoose hacker organization.

>colonialism happens
>Western tech and culture happens
>Africans still violent and dysfunctional

Really activates those synapses.

An infamous hacker

Sup Forums is just twitter now

>assravaged multiple times
>Third most powerful country in the world with the first one in debt to them

What was the tweet?

I have a Sup Forums what do

>Sup Forums
>reporting people

god this play is shit now

China was assraped by multiple European nations, they literally forced an opium epidemic on them and then later on even their Asian buddies turned on them.

This is China.
No, this isn't China in the middle ages, this is China in the latter half of the 19th century.

To be fair China has been a civilization for thousands of years while Africa was (mostly) just spread savage tribes of niggers when grtting colonized

Something to the effect of
>If those evil whites never defiled the kangsland, Africa would be exactly as depicted in a h*lla diverse capeshit movie

>he doesn't have a Sup Forums

>Following the discovery of literary education, Jews hoard and hide books and literature for centuries despite death sentence bans for doing so.
>Following the discovery of literary education, East Asians create vast libraries documenting anything and everything they can, and develop ancient scholar systems
>Following the discovery of literary education, Muslims start archiving and hoarding Greek literature and knowledge for future generations, and continue doing so even after Islam takes over and threatens death penalties for certain knowledge
>Following the discovery of literary education, Indians create a philosophical and religious revolution that would see itself spread and influence both East and West, and even today encourage their children to learn whatever they can for a better future and life

>Following the discovery of literary education, niggers avoid it like the plague even today, and there is no sound or rational excuse for it because you can't excuse a nigger not picking up a book when even Jews and Muslims hoard them despite death penalties for doing so throughout the ages

Really makes you think.

That's the Sup Forums cross posting cancer that cries

>Sup Forums
>deep web

Fuck, this would have been the perfect time to post that meme picture floating around of a black guy dual wielding books on a subway train, but I can't find it.

China was fully colonized twice, first by Mongolians, then by Whites.
Chinese were sent to USA to work on railroads same as blacks.
Chinese were even drugged in the Opium Wars just as a cherry on top, and genocided by Japs with the West not giving a single fuck.

You should read some history.

Sometimes you're so contrarian, you flip back around to becoming a normie.

>mfw I have THREE 4chans

>africa
>good
>without mighty europe civilization
Kek.

Look at japan, this stupid fuckers used swords and bows, until white man showed them gun existed.

White man showed them improved guns, not the first guns.
China had the first firearms you retard, and Japs were aware of it.

>, then by Whites.
Nope, none of Whites establish full sovereignty over the China (like Brits did in India)
>Chinese were sent to USA to work on railroads same as blacks
and as italians.

>used swords
And it worked.

Apartheid tripled the life expectancy for blacks in Africa.

And we were burning witches at the stake

>none of Whites establish full sovereignty over the China (like Brits did in India)
One white establishing full sovereignty is the same as multiple whites, and multiple whites did fuck them in the ass; Britain, Germany, Russia, France and Japan.
China was a dead Empire, with the Qing being on paper only.
It was pretty much ruled by the surrounding powers + overseas colonists by its "leaders" being used as mere puppets much like in India.

>honey, there's something I need to tell you...
>*grabs gf by the throat and starts strangling her*
>I HAVE A Sup Forums

Until they saw USSR army and shat themselves.

>Africa was conquered at a much earlier stage of cultural development, so they got fucked much harder.
>Africa was conquered at a much earlier stage of cultural development
>at a much earlier stage
>earlier stage

HAHAHAHAHAhAhAhAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh fuck you. you're a retard

>mfw mom found my Sup Forums

>and multiple whites did fuck them in the ass; Britain, Germany, Russia, France and Japan.
And only Japan tried to colonisied them as Britain did in India.
Look, I didn't pretend that China wasn't victim of colonialism, but the process was different from Africa

haha awesome

>And only Japan tried to colonized them as Britain did in India.
Britain established a corporate rule in India, it didn't sent its populations there to replace Indians, you stupid fuck.
Don't compare company rule to populatory colonization like Japan wanted.
Learn to argue without looking dumb as an ox.

no it wasnt you revisionist faggot. go read a goddamn book

They have to hold on to some ultra secrete unique oppression only niggers faced to excuse them

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH gasp HAHAHAHAHA

This guy gets it. Thats literally threason the brits introduced opium, to make sure trade didn't get unballanced. China granted spheres of influence to the colonial powers specifically to keep them out of the mainland. Notably Hong Kong and Shanghai.
It's not at all the same brand of colonialism you see in africa, india, or the new world.

Does she realize that there were Africans who enslaved them first and then gave them to the Europeans? Or are we supposed to neglect that information because it doesn't mesh with the white guilt narrative?

newfag namefag thinks Sup Forums is contrarian, what a surprise. I'm sorry gotg was a piece of shit.

>compares the Brit establishment of a mercantile empire by assimilating local populaces
>to Japan's policy of total genocide and replacement of Chinese people with Japanese ones
I don't even-

You are definitely American.
Only Americans are taught in such a narrow-minded way that's extremely localized to 2 specific locations.

you speak as if the societies who werent already years and years behind at the time of their conquering would suddenly play intellectual and cultural catch up had they not been. they peaked, and an already established and much stronger people came and conquered. its not a game of what ifs, those people were still savages at the time of their destruction. their inability to adapt shows their inferiority that would have lead to their destruction either way. also to say that about china is just wrong, im sure you have heard of the opium epidemic that we cucked them into. come on man.

Stalin was shitting himself over the fear that the Nips would invade eastern russia. It wasn't until the US got involved in the pacific that they were able to pull reserves from the east to aid in the nazi front. It wasn't that long ago that the nips had beat russia in the russo japanese war.

yet the same level of exploitation and oppression happened to the people in those areas and when the colonizers left they maintained and improved on those conditions.

African colonization was a net gain for them period.

Being HiroshiMoot is pain

>be racist
>read tweets about race you disagree with
>post about them on bulgarian origami forums
>read tweets about the post on said forums
>repost them on them
You did all that instead of reading a book. Where did it all go so wrong?

i have a main Sup Forums that i can get rid of and then a secret Sup Forums that my (tfw no)gf will never find.

Japan surrender only after USSR entered pacific front, after total defeat of the Germany.
Without Stalin will be much more us marine corpses.

so true

>tfw girl broke up with me two weeks ago when she found out I had multiple 4chans in the past

Also
>It wasn't that long ago that the nips had beat russia in the russo japanese war.
Different country, different army.
In 1945 - USSR was most powerful country in the world, army wise.

I demand this site to make this a banner.

You've really got to appreciate that the chinese are cut from a different cloth than a lot of other people. They maintained a massive contiguous land empire for millennia. They take to mercantilism and bureaucracy like a duck to water. They're slanty eyed super joos without the chip on their shoulder.

how is her dumb comment racist? you cant go around making fun of people being triggered when this entire site loses its collective mind over an edgy joke on twitter on a regular basis.

I really wish Lao Yang had a twitter

Uhm, excuse me? How many 4chans do you have to be making that request?

>racebait thread is left only because its part of the marketed capeshit pack
And they have the gall to claim this site isn't bought out by marketers

kek how delusional are this apes?

In the recent maymay wars I acquired 7.

So I have 7.

Guys I'm trying to get rid of my Sup Forums but it keeps coming back
wat do?

>Stalin was shitting himself over the fear that the Nips would invade eastern russia.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
No you retard.
Russians established a stalemate with Japan in the Eastern Front.
Stalin didn't give a single shit about the Japanese because he knew that if he survived the Western front, the troop deployment and the railroad system would do quick work of the Japs in the east. The Japs themselves also had shitty industrial production capabilities for war, the primary reason for their expansion into new land.
By the time Japs equalized production output in newly conquered lands, and the infrastructure buildup takes time, the Russians would have already overwhelmed them gathered the Western front passed.

Whether it was USA or Russia, Japs would have been buttfucked by either one either way, it was only a matter of who would be first.
To Japan's luck depending on opinion, USA was the first to cut the cord early and took them over with nukes. It wasn't a question of American lives being lost in a prolonged war, but rather avoiding Soviet involvement by preemptive means.

> not having a Sup Forums

signature: DESU for the win proud member since 2009

>In 1945 - USSR was most powerful country in the world, army wise.
And barely holding on by the skin of their teeth prior to stalingrad. They were holding troops in reserve to defend the hinterland.
The manchuko puppets were USSR adjacent, it was a legitimate strategic concern.