I am withdrawing support for Trump

Donald Trump is pretty much over. This week was extremely damaging to his campaign and I don't know how any damage control will help him. He's been called out by many prominent Republicans including Chris Christie. This week, he was called a "bullshit artist" by Fareed Zakaria of CNN. He has been going on with the same bullshit over and over and honestly, it's getting really stupid. I am always expected to act as his spokesperson whenever I tell anyone that I support him. I am tired of doing the same bullshit over and over again. On thing that Trump mentioned in his Art of the Deal book that any sort of publicity by the press, whether its good or bad, is considered positive. But everything that happened this week proves his little philosophy of the media to be wrong.

TLDR: I am done supporting Trump. I am not supporting Clinton, that open borders cuck Johnson or that hippie Jew Stein. Fuck this country's politics. I'm leaving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this was literally a daily week for the trump campaign

have fun on page 10 senpai

>withdrawing your support because of negative public opinion
i'm guessing you're female

Watch this thread.
OP will bait Sup Forums until the thread is self sufficient and then disappear.
It's an advanced form of thread sliding.
3 posts by this ID>1 post by this ID
Watch it boys

>my candidate isn't winning the popularity contest this week
>so i've stopped supporting him
I know this is a shill thread but why do some people honestly do this?

Get a real job faggot.

I agree OP. I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt as long as I could, 4D chess blah blah, but more and more evidence is piling up that he is just an asshat. To his credit, he has done a great job exposing the problems with the American political system, but that qualify him as a good president.

Clinton is a dishonest corrupt cunt but anyone who follows politics knows they're all like that at the top.

At the end of the day, I'd rather have a machiavellian cunt like Clinton at the helm than a blowhard idiot like Trump.

>daily week

I'm actually a male and it's not just because of public opinion; the man doesn't know what he's doing and continues to act like a fucktard.

Dear america,
from what i can observe, your elections do not revolve around politics.
The politics state why the candidates is the real matter.
you have a chose to upset the muslims or upset the russians.
i would chose the muslimes and vote trump., the cold war is over. stop watching stupid rallys.

my bad, i meant normal week

THIS POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY C.T.R.

Can you give me an example of this "fucktard" behavior?

He knows he's toast, that's why he's starting to claim the election is rigged and he hasn't even lost yet

YES SENPAI

MY RECORD HAS ALSO BEEN CORRECTED

GUESS IM #MENTALLYMISSLEHILL NOW

We're at 2 posts by this ID and I have some pretty sweet numbers

his policies haven't changed. I find it difficult to believe that you ever supported him

Seems like you don't like people's actual opinions, do you? How the fuck would I be CTR if I just said in the OP that I am not supporting anyone?

He didn't even write art of the deal.

The man is a complete idiot

Top kek

It's not really his policies. It's the way he acts.

HAHA SO TRUE
This is me laughing at you drumpf fags lolz
HAHAHA

>Fareed Zakaria
I listen to everything it says.

yeah, exactly my point. I have a difficult time believing that you ever supported him if "he's acting like a dickhead in public" is more important to you than "the policies he will implement as President will fix the biggest problems facing America"

>CTR
>paid
>carrying about the outcome of anything when they just need shekels

You guys know that normal /polacks never would a thread for that shit and write an essay where he explains himself and talks about his feelings...this is not reddit or tumblr you fucking bimbo wannabe shill

>|
>|
>|>
>|
>|

>not just because of public opinion
Only reasons you gave were based on public opinion friend. I hope Mammon was worth your soul, fucking traitor. Just as guilty as -H

Good we don't need liberal tester shills
And reported for shilling

I hope Mammon was worth your soul, fucking traitor. Just as guilty as -H

Wow! I am now a #CruzMissile.

You're still trying to discredit Trump, while saying nothing bad about Hilary. Therefore you're comment is still .

(Anti Trump+Neutral Hilary)= Shill comment.

Thank you for helping out Correct The Record™. $0.05 has been deposited into your account. If 3 of your shill threads reach more than 200 replies in one day you can double your earnings.

Fuck off shill

sage

Only women and nu-males say "fucktard"

>How the fuck would I be CTR if I just said in the OP that I am not supporting anyone?
shoo shoo kike scum. your jew tricks dont work here

OP made it to 4 user, my bet is he'll ditch at 5 to make another shitpost.

>SHILLING THIS HARD

Don't support Trump?
Clinton wins, hope the nickel was worth relighting the fire and continuing a cycle.

"fucktard" Its crazy how obvious of a shill you are. Get a real fucking job you big faggot.

people dont even know mang

Nobody gives a fuck who you are supporting. This isn't your blog.

OMG IM SO INFLUINCED
This post changed my life

cool vote for Rick Astley!

we need a third party!

>This week, he was called a "bullshit artist" by Fareed Zakaria of CNN

fareed is a muslim indian CFR piece of shit btw

but seriously you pussy. Just tell people you don't give a shit about dumb controversies and go on with your day.

EAT SHIT, you fucking shill!

I don't believe your fucking lies!

He never intended to actually govern.
It was a show, starring Trump.
It worked, he's even more famous.
Now he's done, so he's saying more and more retarded shit to ensure he won't have to govern.
Then he'll claim the election was rigged to bring down even chaos and possibly blood thereby ensuring he will be remembered. It is all about his ego. It was always about his ego and nothing but his ego.

Also, leaf flag is best flag.

Thinly-veiled shill thread detected.

Do fuck off

>Chris Christie
>prominent

He's just really fat.

I didn't say he was acting like a dickhead; I said he acted like a fucktard

nice, called it

Kys kike

Couple of questions;

Do you have a good relationship with your boss, David Brock?

How do they keep tabs on how much you post?

You cant be this easy to bait!!
You just cant!!!

OP is merely posting yet another spin on the "demoralization thread" we've seen so many times before.

You can tell through his words that he never supported trump. He's also repeating the "through line" or running theme being carried by trump's media opponents

Meanwhile all you need to do to counter this idiocy is to take a look at this picture

Thanks for trying shill

Couldn't agree more leaf.
That, and I'm a dirty lefty, in addition to the Nice attack convincing me that ISIS is a serious problem, that I think needs to be solved with NATO guns.
I kind of want to stick to my political side and go with Jill, but I know she's just as much a dove as Bernie is.
>inb4 ur a cuck!
>inb4 you're what's wrong with the system!

This isn't facebook. Tell your story walking, lady.

its pretty easy fag stop shilling everybody here knows its either hillshill or dumbtrump
so trump

He's one of Trump's closest mates during this election

I really can't blame you for feeling this way, OP. Trump's ONLY hope at this point is if Assange drops a massive bomb on Hillary.

The shills are always Canadian

You never supported trump. You're the same leaf tard that shit posts in every trump thread.

Or are you so fucking stupid that you actually think people don't recognize got highly identifiably writing style?

LEL

Is your safe space being violated ?

You'll see it sooner or later
He has this all planned
In a week it'll be confirmed trump has been playing 12D chess
Just check this digits.

By nigger
I voted for Trump in primary and will vote for him 3 times in the nearest three precincts in Nov.

The fuck you gonna do about?

Nothin

I'm guessing none of you Trumpfags have seen this either.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

You literally support him because you're too embarrassed to admit you were so excited to see someone who *finally* spoke for you, even though your "voice" has mutated into attacking the family's of dead soldiers when not flip flopping on whether Russia is in Ukraine or not in the same interview.

>inb4 shill

Everyone who disagrees with your cult like Trump worship, and calls it out for the delusion it is, is a shill? Oh I forgot, Sup Forums is one person and can only have one consistent set of opinions between all of us. Right...

0.05 USD has been deposited to your account :)

CTR thanks you for your support

Really makes you think, I am now a #cruzmissle

honestly he's beginning to remind me of mccain - after a certain point he just seemed belligerent and pathetic at every public appearance. trump's constantly creating problems for himself now. the republican establishment hate him. pence seems like he's barely on board.

Poor Trump supporters, the worse Trump gets the worse you look. It must be getting hard to defend him with a straight face. I have more respect for those who say "enough!" than I do for those that are ok with the shit he has been pulling.

payed shills have a sketch to persuade people

>attacking the family's of dead soldiers

He didn't do that though

OP here. This was exactly how I felt

hillary is literally paying people to post on Sup Forums

Here's your (fake and gay)

Nice try, shill

Stay on your containment site, faggot.

I don't care about some Muslim shill's hurt feelings, no.

LIke clockwork boys. It's reverse forum sliding. Thankfully they don't know our secret base.

That's sounds completely stupid. Does she pay people to shill on places like LiveLeak and Stormfront, too?

Shills gonna shill.
Saged and hidden.

Trump supporters wouldn't even care about that video. They'd spout off some bullshit about Art of the Deal and bury the contradictions as "strategy".

This is what a CTR shill looks like, everyone.

Rest in peace, oxford comma.
>clockwork boys

>Nobody ever talks about Hillary here. No memes. No positive discussion. Nothing
>Suddenly it's announced that CTR exists
>People pouring in who support Hillary, and attack Trump out of nowhere

the novelty is wearing off

>This week, he was called a "bullshit artist" by Fareed Zakaria of CNN

The irony

You know, its an election, not a war.

I'm still voting for Trump, but this week has been abysmal. He continues to fight with that muslim guy from DNC, he's kicking babies out of his events, and the media is lapping it up and spitting it out to the public. Local and national news has at least one story a day calling him out on some new retarded thing he did.

Despite all the shit I see AGAINST Hillary on Sup Forums - which isn't being acknowledged by the media - he is still tanking in the polls. And you faggots can keep saying the (((polls))) are rigged. Whether you paranoid faggots are right or wrong, it will only hurt Trump.

Trump has le reddit xD and nazi frogs to defend him and all you fucks do is talk about these conspiracies and shillary's evil amongst yourself while the media controls the elections.

gg no re

Okay, bye.

Actually

I am OP and I did not say I support Clinton. As a matter of fact I like Trump better policy wise but the man can't get his shit together so I withdrew support.

wtf i hate trump now

cool anecdote bro. consider the record corrected I hate trump now

I am #feelingJohnsonsJohnson now.

>2¢

>hillary and dnc getting mauled for the past week with leaks and revelations about her ties with ISIS
>Donald trump is pretty much over

this is how i know its a shill

Nigger I don't give a fuck.

I think it would sooth Trump's ego, when he loses, to claim the presidency was stolen from him. The blood of American's he has incited to riot in the streets will be a balm on his soul. He's taking a sledgehammer to American values. He's burning it down.

Trump is a Zionist, but so are the Clintons.

www.unitedwithisrael.org/watch-trump-calls-israel-americas-greatest-ally/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN70hdmQVw

pic related, American taxpayers standing next to their master

If the USA didn't interfere with Japan's affairs in Asia to provoke an attack, and if they didn't intervene in Europe, then Hitler would have won the war.

You're right and made some very valid points. I am now a #MarcoSharko

wtf I hate trump now.

I'm a #CruzMissile