Does pol come here because there's no flags or posterids?

Does pol come here because there's no flags or posterids?

>turk and greek together

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that why Sup Forumsedditors come here to shit up the board?

>Does pol come here
Sup Forums has a long history of being similar to Sup Forums
in fact all the plebbitors didnt even complain about Sup Forums four years ago

kek

americans are fat

hahahahahahahahaha

that stranded whale

Greece and Portugal are best but I would choose Portugal

>long history

It's only been like this the past two years, mate. I was a regular here from '12-'14 and it wasn't like this at all.

so was i faggot and we always ripped on celebrities for virtue signalling and being selfcentred hypocrite

Hrvatska is mine as is Istra

t. reddit

BASEADO!

>croatia

You're joking right? There was still threads a out Elba being the whitest god in Thor in 2012 and again when the next movie came out in 2013

That's a legitimate discussion thread. I'm talking about stuff like > and BLACKEDposting

It's fucking worse than before. After the elections the newfags never left.

I'd start with the toes, work on her navel and dive deep straight into those armpits, bruh

You mean after bane posting newfags never left
You mean after the fappening newfags never left
You mean after star wars 7 leaks newfags never left

I didn't say anything earlier because you weren't here before 2014. In fact even 2014 seems a bit old for most of you

back to quarantine faggets

>i-it's always been liek this!

>turkey and morocco are lighter than france and spain

Well for one thing it's an Italian flag, not French.

>skin so dark she makes green look blue
not really helping her case here

But it looks very green. Calibrate your monitor user.