In a cosmic sort of way yes

Well Mr.Funny man

Oh boy, i sure hope this isn't fucking stupid

"Is this how you get your sick kicks?"

"What? Its just an ordinary Krappy.."

OH MY GOODNESS

>Krappy

This one is fine at the most.

Plankton is saying the line, yet his mouth is not open. The screencap should have featured Plankton in motion and not the fish. Also, considering the first post ended with punctuation, it's only appropriate to end this one with a period.

Not only should there be a space after the period, but "Man" should also be capitalized. If Funny Man is in reference to a name, then they should both be capitalized or just put together as Funnyman. It would also be appropriate, albeit not necessary, to put three periods at the end to indicate a brief pause and continuation into the next line.

Firstly, having both talking in one post creates a visually jumbled mess. It becomes more difficult to follow and less exciting to continue on.
Secondly, it's Krabby, not Krappy.
Thirdly, it strikes me odd that this is the only instance of quotations. Why is this one in quotations while the others aren't? It's inconsistent and ruins the experience.
Lastly, Plankton's line should end with a dash to indicate a strong interruption out of surprise and shock of what is to come.

It would be best to end this one with either a period or an exclamation. Either one is efficient in communication and abject shock Plankton is experiencing

But even ignoring the fact that we had this same thread about a month or so back, it's painfully obvious that you didn't think this completely through and hastily scribbled words down based on memory. Maybe if you put in even an ounce of effort into your mass chain reply attempt, then maybe, just maybe, it would be more acceptable for an audience, and not like the putrid Krabby Patty Squidward has so carelessly made.

Holy fuck

Haha menes

nobody came to your birthday party

I'm right here, and I ain't goin' nowhere
You can turn tables and you can throw chairs
I'm right here, and I ain't goin' nowhere
You can knock doors and tear up, ya'have to air so...

Spazz if you want to, spazz if you want
Spa-spazz if you want to, spazz if you want to
Spazz if you want to, spaz if you want
Spa-spazz if you want to, spazz if you want to

I'd totally eat that

The discussions here aren't all that intellectual

No no no no no

Fucking Squidward!!

Surprisingly helpful

I'm sorry but after reading 's thoughts
I just can't muster the willpower to be disgusted.