Fargo S03E08

s03e08 didn't make any fucking sense. what was the bowling alley scene about?

they were bowling for columbine

can we stop pretending MEW is any more attractive than your average midwestern English Lit major now

for reals?

it was a metaphor!

It was purgatory

no, mew is best

Metaphor for what?

lmao get off the internet riley

Remember how last season had a fucking UFO, and this season they've namedropped Ehrmantraut (from Breaking Bad/Saul) at least 20 times?

That guy is Wednesday, from American Gods.

It's all part of a bigger... thing.

now you know she's not pure and won't stay with you.

Ray Wise is God. The bowling alley is purgatory

Kinda wish it was the cowboy from big lebowski at the bar instead.

The woods/runaway scene was awesome, I was on edge and worried the deaf guy was gonna get himself killed. The bar scene with the Russian was very weird though

>this season they've namedropped Ehrmantraut

It's Ehrmantraub. You're retarded, or I got trolled very well.

But does that mean MEW and the deaf fuck are dead? Or was it just a delirium scene?

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

>marries babe
>never gives her any children
Lmao no wonder she left him

...and the guy who entered the scene after MEW? A WHITE RUSSIAN.

HOLY SHIt

Stupid as fuck.

God tells her to go deliver his vengeance. How could she do that if she were dead?

it was the standard late season supernatural contrivance that would keep the plot running

they've done it every season

first it was fish falling from the sky, then it was aliens, now its the white lodge bowling alley.

youre pretty dumb if you think the bowling alley is similar to the fish and the aliens in terms of plot significance. the fish and aliens didnt really affect the plot much at all, the bowling alley set the stage for where the season is going to end up

i guess next step of PC will be BLACK RUSSIANS

So we can safely assume Russian guy is dead right?

Had this exact thought when I first saw it

Moshi moshi

*FOR

So did Gloria die in a plane crash on her way to LA? She was also visited by Ray Wise in episode 3 and then ran into him again at a bar in LA. Now she can't activate any motion-operated sensors and she lost her job as chief at the same time she went to LA. Is she a ghost? Is she an angel sent to correct the wrongs of the world?

Her problems woth tech happen before she goes to LA

well, hes dead, so we get a twin peaks reference.

that is true, it happened in the first episode....

I have no idea how or if they're going to connect these loose threads in the last two episodes

Sam Elliott isn't dead, he's got a new movie coming out soon actually

its never going to be mentioned again and it happened solely to get important plot characters out of an otherwise impossible to survive situation.

the fish rain was a little different, admitted. But its utterly identical to aliens in season 2.

>well, he was busy shooting for more money, so we got a twin peaks reference

Leland was visiting Minnesota.

Yuri dying is a ruse, he will be okay! Sadly Meemo will get btfo tonight