No Batwoman in Injustice 2 - No Buy

No Batwoman in Injustice 2 - No Buy.

what haooened with wonder woman after she humilliated superman in the fight?
is she with batman now?

Am I the only one that's tired of this shit where a persons just about to get there revenge but say you're not worth it or something at the end? Just get your revenge and move on

Did you watch Deadpool?

Whole comic was about not falling to the same level as Superman who did all that stupid shit, so it makes sense.

Literally the entire premise of the Injustice universe is killing is wrong.

What book is this from

Injustice, I don't remember which year though

I think it's year 3, I could be wrong though.

>let superman live
>every time he goes on to kill hundreds of more people
There's a point where its a simple numbers game.

That's not what it's about though, the entire reason Bruce is even fighting is because he says they shouldn't kill their enemies, going against that just in the sake of Clark is the exact reasoning that got Clark to where he is.

>Batman could've stopped this
>Alfred could've stopped this
>Lex could've stopped this
>moralfags will defend this to stay on their shitty high-horse

None of them have that authority, you can't just kill because you have the power to. Batman can't be judge jury and executioner, it's not his place to decide who lives and who dies. Clark was good too until he took the plunge into killing his enemies and taking the might makes right stance.

>Batman can't be judge jury and executioner, it's not his place to decide who lives and who dies.
Tell that to Snyder. People want to see what they want to see, and the "killing is wrong!" bullshit is outdated golden age nonsense.

>be cop
>go to Orlando gay bar
>heavily armed psycho killing people in scores
>draw your weapon
>"wait what right do I have to decide who lives and who dies?"
>struggle with moral quandary as more people die.

>Implying killing is the only option
>Implying wounding wouldn't suffice to stop him

>authority

Technically Superman is the authority of the world now. So that ground went bye bye.

>not aiming center mass where you have the best chance of hitting your target

>it's not his place to decide who lives and who dies
By deciding to let things go on he's deciding to allow more people to be burned alive by Supertyrant.

That blood is not on his hands, it's on the hands of the regime and no one else.

If you're in the position to end something, and you choose not to, then the onus is on you.

You don't shoot to wound you fucking idiot. This is Firearms 101 for Christ's sake.

>Superman begins killing innocent civilians en masse
>"This is all your fault, Bruce!"
>"Their blood is on your hands because you can't stop me!"

In the Injustice universe, I could see this being super effective if Clark really wanted Batman out of hiding.

He could have taken direct action to stop it from happening. There's no reason he shouldn't have. That moral nonsense only serves Batman but doesn't help all the people that need it.

C O M I C B O O K S

Besides, the trolley problem is something that's still discussed TO THIS DAY. Not to mention, there is no real-world analogue for someone like Batman, so trying to have a serious discussion on the real-world merits is pretty much meaningless.

>the trolley problem is something that's still discussed TO THIS DAY.
That isn't the best analogy in this case.

> Not to mention, there is no real-world analogue for someone like Batman, so trying to have a serious discussion on the real-world merits is pretty much meaningless.
Not really. These are all just forms of philosophical arguments that can be made on the basis of logic. Flying men and guys in Bat suits is all beside the point.

This is almost exactly like my yuri fanficion!

it's strange how what's probably the most popular and successful comic is about how fucked it would be if there actually were heroes around but people still want these debates

I don't see any heroes in this comic.

Thats because Detective Chimp and Alfred are dead.

I want Wildstorm characters in the game, but then again, if they were part of the Injustice Universe, there would be no Injustice Universe, they're quickly resolve the conflict.

>Batman can't be judge jury and executioner, it's not his place to decide who lives and who dies.
Given that he, and superheroes in general, seem to be the only ones effective at fighting supervillains, yes it is his place.

>No Huntress in Injustice 2

I'm still annoyed that Batwoman was angrier about Huntress' death than Renee's

>Keeping the tradition of neck breaking alive and well

>that feel when Nightwing died like a bitch

Fucking Damien needs to burn in hell for wearing the Nightwing costume after that

Is necksnapping part of the Hypercrisis?

But a cop does have the authority to kill in that scenario, Batman and Superman do not

>Characters I never want playable because of Sup Forums faggots spamming this shit over and over again
>Batwoman
>Ivy
>Black Manta

>Wanting clone characters.

Please fucking no. I have a better idea though. Instead of No Batwoman no buy, it should be "No Bueno Excellente in Injustice 2 - No Buy"

>>Black Manta
Holy fuck this. The meme that he's a good character really needs to fucking stop.

the manta/ivy/cold meme has broke my mind.

Superman has authority since he's king of the world. NO ONE has authority to kill unless you're part of his army. Batman has to break the law and his personal his code and kill the king or nothing will change, Superman gets beat up but he goes right back to being king of the world afterwards. The saga of King Superman continues in Injustice 2 because they just don't fucking kill him already.

The no killing is around so famous super villains get to stay alive for more stories, other writers want to do Joker and Black Manta stories of their own. But when you try to go into stories that revolve around the no killing rule it shows just how moronic it is and makes the superheroes look useless and inert.

And having 'authority' to kill doesn't even make sense since we're talking about VIGILANTES, they don't have authority to do jack shit in the first place.

This is the only game where they could see these characters unless DC Universe Online 2 comes and you want to ruin their fun. Not very nice of you.

#NoBuenoExcellenteNoBuy

It's year 4

Notice how all the autism associated with this game comes from waifufags.

I want to start reading injustice

anyone got a read order? I have about 16 hours before I have to be at work tomorrow

>Read order
Nigger it is literally a chronological series. It even tells you what year it takes place in on the front cover.

really? no fucking tie ins? I always assumed it had them so I never jumped on

There's a couple annuals but they're not really important, and I'm pretty sure they tell you when they take place.

Zoom when

still literally Batman's fault for not locking Joker up in the Phantom Zone.

Depending on local laws, a superhero could kill under self defense. But just walking up to the Joker or whoever and killing them would be fucked up yeah

Bullshit when Batman allowed Harley Quinn who's also implicit in the nuking of a town torture people by electric shock.

There won't be a Batwoman...because she breaks her neck in the backstory instead. Good news? That allows Huntress to make it.

>some guy who went to police academy is more trustworthy than Superman because badge

Okay little guy.

Only DC or the WWE would be stupid enough to kill off a high profile gay character when this is one of the best times ever to pander to queer awareness and get free media buzz.

But Huntress is dead. Diana did her supermove on her

>slippery slope the plot

Batwoman as a skin for Batman
she doesn't deserve her own moveset

P O I S O N I V Y

W H E N

You people made wanting Poison Ivy into a meme when she's a very reasonable inclusion

:(

>more batman characters reasonable

every DC character is a Batman character at this point

>Filename

Yeah, she sucks...mad clown pussy