Horsey redpilled

I found this one floating around, anyone have any more Horsey's?

d-did we finally do it?

Did we meme Horsey's comics so hard he started becoming redpilled? Or is that just a really good edit

Horsey is a cuck. Maybe he's coming around

Fuck no. And it's a shitty edit

The latter family

It's an edit. On the left he most likely originally depicted a Christian fundamentalist - you know, the ones mass killing gays and throwing them off roofs and stuff.

Wonder if he really thinks that is an insult

Some beta male faggot.... very evolved... right.

remember that masculinity=bad in lefties collective mind

It's an edit, left is Duck Dynasty guy in the unedited version, who, to be fair, is a massive nutjob

funny thing is that fags are slowing down evolution process

Another original from the last thread

It's actually natural selection kiddo. All is normal

I hate liberal faggots who use 'science' as an infallible religion.

Edit. The guy on the left is a priest.

Wow I never knew horsey was such a racist.

He's not a priest, he's supposed to be Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty

Liberals usually are, what else explains these 100% original and unedited Horsey's

Why is it acceptable to accuse rural whites of low IQ /inbreeding / any other negative trait, but not anyone else?

Imagine the uproar if someone implied that urban blacks were unintelligent, or pointed out that jews and middle eastern ethnic groups have far, FAR higher rates of inbreeding than europeans.

Found an original.

I literally lost it

What did this guy do to piss off the Marxist faggots?

>White kids acting up
Yeah ok

Masculinity is considered bad among liberals on a blanket basis just like Feminism is considered bad by conservatives on a blanket basis. Liberals attack strawman versions of masculinity where testosterone addled manchildren destroy society, start pointless wars, and abandon their children.

Disagreed with gay marriage if I remember correctly.
>homophobia and all that

Should Sup Forums do to Horsey what they did to Benny G.?

He said that he didn't personally approve of homosexuality because of his Christian faith

They were so triggered that they spent months trying to get his show cancelled (ineffectually)

Wait...this isn't photoshopped? He literally thinks this is a bad projection of a male?

Bretty gud

poorly made parody

Darwin didn't say shit about atheism or being anti religion

Pls go c-ckmeister

kek

I made it on my phone. I know it's shitty.

Definitely. 100 times over. As a gunfag I am beyond triggered by Horsey.

Grand Old Party? More like Gain Swole Party amirite?

Fake and gay. Who has the original?

Bling bling Nigga nigga nigga

Muh stolen rims... Nigga nigga crackpipe

nigga nigga nigga crackpipe nigga

>unknown

You caught me, here's the original.

Why hasn't Sup Forums Garrisoned Horsey yet?

we need nicknames for him first and all the easy ones are already taken by Zyklon Ben

Leave it to a dumb liberal faggot to make such an accusation of "from an unevolved *genetic group*" to anyone who does not agree with their disgusting despicable decadent freak Jew counter-culture beliefs.

Correct.

Sup Forums has to some extent, but he's lesser known, before we just didn't want to give him the attention, but now we will make sure the JIDF does not liberalize and faggotize Horsey's good honest White man's work of truth and racial purity.

Why is it they never say the full title of Darwin's book? It's "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life". IMO, lefties really don't like that whole "Preservation of Favored Races" part.

If they can't remember a single verse from something as widely distributed as the bible... then chances are they haven't read it.

I thought he looked more like a good ol' boy than a Muslim. The beards are different.

"Pause...'But honey, we don't HAVE a shed?'"

10/10

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

--Charles Darwin

This triggers me as an atheist
Anyone who describes a modern day human as unevolved doesn't understand evolution.
And atheists don't ever EVER
say something like that in the quote
What the fuck is this?
Putting rational thinkers on the same level as sand niggers
>Please

I didn't know fish had internet

Change backwoods to dunecoon

>islamists
>in the woods

it interesting that Trump still has his tower in the Hillary regime. Trump is a Hillary plant conspiracy confirmed

Democrats where pro-slavery.
>>Years later...
Hillary: "Muh blacks..."