Red flags thread

>thin wispy eyebrows
you can just look at a woman with these and dismiss her, it's the easiest thing to find in women that also have all the other flaws.

That is a tranny.

I don't understand.

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

This board is about politics.

This isn't your blog, you sad friendless loser.

Proportionality, man. It's like how the span of your arms is your height, and your thumb is half the length of your penis. Eyebrow width/length is proportional to the width and length of the olecranon. Wispy eyebrows = pointy elbows.

thanks, dad.

The span of my arms is 5' 8" and i'm 5'11"

My thumb is roughly two inches, my cock is 6.5"

Wtf is your point man?!?

My neurons are firing in all kinds of directions right now

femanon here. A redflag for me is a guy that is inconsistent: he acts radically different around his friends than me. He talks shit about other women and says degrading things, but then is sweet to me.
another red flag is leaving behind a trail of drama with exes. I start wondering if the guy is actually the problem if he describes every single one of his exes as crazy and liars.
Immaturity is another red flag. I get that the economy has sucked for the last few years, but if you are over 25, and still leave the toilet seat up, or eat take out every night because you never learned to cook your own damn food, that's a problem.
Men that put sex on a pedestal, above friendship, intimacy etc. Its a red flag to me if guys who buy you dinner expect you to fuck them for it. It makes me feel alienated and depressed.

My thumbs are different lengthes (off by a quarter inch) and neither are half the length of my penis.

>leave toilet seat up

Why the fuck do women get so triggered by this?

Oh I like how your first one was clearly an attempt to nag us into being Lebbit.

Ye

To begin with, I will only attempt to commit a ltr if the girl is at LEAST 5 years younger than I am. Weeds out many red flags.

>he acts different around his friends

No shit, he's not dating his friends.

What do you want him to do, cuddle up on his buddies lap while they watch romance movies?

THANK YOU I thought I was the only guy that won't take seriously any woman with the thin freakish eyebrow lines. I'd let one blow me but I'd never EVER date or marry one. Know what it says to me? "I'm so narcassistic and easily swayed by pop culture and I have so little to do in life that I will obsess over plucking and shaping my eyebrows" and that = worthless cunt.

>inb4 pic of chick with huge bushy eyebrows as if that counters my point.

I'm with you on all of that. People in the US have lost their standards and it's showing in ever more ugly ways.

A gap in between woman's two front teeth means she can not be trusted.

>What do you want him to do, cuddle up on his buddies lap while they watch romance movies?
That's not what femanon is talking about dumb nigger. She's talking about someone who appears to have split personalities rather than being the same person in different contexts.

Why lol

my red fag is that ugly fucking kike face.

You're a horrible judge of character. It's something a person can be born with and is a minor flaw in appearance, rather than being flawed behavior which actually matters.

Eyes are pretty big red flags. Unable to explain, but the higher the reflection of light (the white dot) is in the upper right quadrant, the more mentally unstable that person is.

Please explain alpine jew.

What kind of mental retardation do you suffer from?

>red flags
autism

go back to your containment board

This.

Thanks based Tacobro.

this is such a weird thing, please elaborate or give examples

What user means is that he suffers from a severe form of autism, and the words he spoke on this thread is just how it manifests.

Women have no honor or virtue
Only an idiot or a bore acts the same with both in today's world

but don't take it from a man, pic related

You have a micro thumb of it is only 2 inches

STEFAN GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's pretty

>White knight

the classic SJW fish mouth syndrome

The red flag worked

>still leave the toilet seat up
And we leave it down, so what's your point? How hard is it to take just two seconds to put it down for fuck sakes

>/fit/ here
>qt half black 17yo miring my gains and coming on to me
>want to breed with a white gf and don't want to promote underage degeneracy
>still too much of an animal to turn her down
>tfw the ass is fat though
>when it comes down to it I'm a degenerate hedonist race traitor
>but slurting cum in that little punk's pussy is too good and I have no self control

Is it okay to gf a young half white girl? She's half white at least

No.

is /fit/ even more self-conscious than /r9k/ or something? they always have to announce/preface their posts when entering a thread

Show benis

It is because you can't see their muscles from your computer chair.

That's why they lift, because they got tired of announcing themselves vocally to all of the women.

makes sense

i've just never seen any other board announce themselves so often

I've been listening to Stefan for so long now that he really is in my head, in there with my parents, the other people of whom I have read many of their books. They are all there and I can have conversations with them, they are not voices in my head but they are ideas, the criticisms of my parents, the helpful advice of Stefan. Then there are my own original thoughts, this is how the mind works, everyone you talk to has a place in your head, you internalize people and their ideas. You repeat what they have said, you believe in the cruel things that people have told you, what your parents told you, to try to keep you down. But you have no excuse for failure when you know this. You have the self-knowledge, and now you have no excuse as being a victim for doing wrong in your life.

her nose is weird.