Oliver Stone’s ‘Late Show’ interview went completely off the rails

>Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight about Israel with Stephen Colbert on the latter’s CBS show that never made it on-air. A Page Six source who was in the audience for the taping of the network’s “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” on Monday told us that the political spat was “painful to watch.”

>The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

>The “Platoon” director further challenged Colbert by saying, “Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's a social conservative... I don't know why you're laughing
>Cause it seems like a mild description, that's why they're laughing
Colbert is such a sharp guy. I really respect that motherfucker.
I am definitely gonna watch Oliver Stone's movie. Sounds very interesting.

FUCK DRUMPF CHECK ((((EMMM))))

>classic anti-Semitic canard

Lmaoooooooo

This bullshit aside, what did we think of the actual interview lads?

Do you think Putin gave good answers?

Nah

>“Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”
This is true.

of course Israel were involved in their own election

Oliver Stone has always been pretty red pilled.

But Israel did have a bigger involvement than Russia. Are they just buttblasted because he was trying to pull back the curtain and reveal the truth to the goyim?

>both party candiates went to a isreali lobby group fundraiser where they pledged aligence to helping isreal
>neither candidate did anything remotely similar for Russians

And also somehow "antisemitic".

>Israel is our greatest ally
>not the UK/Canada

Reality is antisemitic.

I wish some crazy would murder Colbert

TWO BULLETS?!

Russia's Rigged Elections
Formerly Israel's

Goddamn Stone really is Sup Forums level cucked when it comes to authoritarianism. He made docs about how Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro DID NOTHING WRONG too.

Pretty sure the guy is just a born sub.

He couldn't possibly be a more stereotypical reddit cuck.

>Israel
>not authoritarian

If dems were in the White House and controlled the senate the roles would be reversed right now

the truth is authoritarian, it doesn't have to play into your weird sexual fantasies either

He actually had an AR-15 assault rifle and fired over 50 rounds

And managed to kill zero people lmao

I am a big Russia fan and even I thought that Oliver Stone is a tool
It really seems like he believed everything Putin said

tru
and pretty fucked

I meant to reply to this

nope, really Putin pretty much tries to deflect or sound 'mysterious' in any interview he does. The guy has no idea how to get Russia out of its economic slump or its massive brain-drain problem.

Read 'The New Tsar' by Steven Lee Myers

He never answers anything, it's all just propaganda. Still interesting to watch as a figure though

>why did you hack the US elections?
>We didn't, Americans are using us for internal political reasons

meh he didn't answer anything, just propaganda

Black Science Man no!

Could someone explain how exactly they could even "hack" the election? It makes no sense.

They spread racist memes hacking the minds of blue collar voters to make them vote against their own self interest

There's your proof that propaganda still works mate

The accusation is that Putin himself, with Trump's approval, ordered Hillary's insecure server and Podesta's public email be hacked and the contents passed on to wikileaks, who should be "droned"

It's weird to me how all of a sudden everyone is acting like existing in a world with other nations is fatal and illegal collusion. I understand there is collusion in the world, but people are acting not like you aren't supposed to consider, agree with, or support the direction of nations, while overtly and proudly harboring a plan for the direction of every nation and global change. What else in the world are the Bilderberg Meetings if not collusion? The world 'collusion' is just legal gloss to mean 'working with people I don't like'. The idea that a politician shouldnt communicate and respond to the other nations of the world is an utter delusion, and simply a divisive attempt to put people you don't like out of power by using violent language.

Colbert is part of the Clinton-Podesta machine. He has become a total political shill.
Oliver Stone actually understands what is going on in the world.

Putin probably authroized that shit and other influential acts more so than there was any collusion with trump or his campaign

>Oliver Stone actually understands what is going on in the world.
wew

you can't call a simple answer propaganda just because it doesn't fit with your party line

How does he deflect? He answered most questions fairly affirmatively and then gave some historical/societal context for his claims, maybe he lies but he doesn't dodge. I see where you're coming from though he does speak in a lot of cryptic platitudes that makes him more appealing and wise than he probably actually is.

So basically the dems are complaining that people found out about all the illegal shit they've done and this turned people against them?

You know leadership isn't really just coming up with the best idea to fix a massive economic issue and just telling tv show hosts about it before you do it right? It's hopefully about organizing the best minds in the field to work for your side. Many times very privately.

The Democratic are trying to use the meme from the Bush era of people hacking the voting machines to change votes in Republicans favour.
What the Russians did, if they did anything(Wikileaks has only confirmed that their source was a non-state actor), was released the Democratic parties emails which showed the corruption within the party.

Now the media just keep using the words "influence" and "hack" instead of actually mentioning the specific actions because doing so would remind Democratic voters exactly why people were so angry at the Clintons and the Democrats come election day.

im just wonderin why the fuck putin would share any of that info with US media anyway? i think its a charade

I didn't know that
educate yourself instead of thinking about political ideologies

Not to mention that in the modern vocabulary "hack" means "do thing"

When you wake up in the morning you hack out of bed, hack a piss into the toilet and then hack up some breakfast

you post is propaganda, don't ask me why, I'll just say it is

The emails were leaked by Seth Rich and Pedosta is a dumbass whose password was password

praise kek

Someone on the planet made the DNC look stupid by easily getting into all their classified information and letting the people who care know, which of course they don't believe is 'fair' to happen to a political party vying for unilateral control of the free world, so they are asking higher powers that don't exist to try and destroy something of their enemy's, like an angry toddler who wants mommy to break their brother's toy because theirs is broken.

Remember, kids, it's like, stupid and doesn't count or whatever, it was her turn and everyone knows inflexibility and unwillingness to accept the reality at hand are virtuous behaviors of good governments who deserve the power to say who lives and dies on this planet.

>hack a piss into the toilet
youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

OY VEY!

it's an exaggeration for being innovative with existing material.

Password being Password is still hilarious.

You do know its literal fact that podestas emails got leaked by a fake google password recovery email and his password was found to be p@ssw0rd, right? You can deflect with nonsequitors all you want but that doesnt change reality. Also, wasnt it obama himself who came out and said that the notion of hacking or manipulating an election was crazy talk? Weird how that went 180 now

This

Shadilay fellow kekistani

I thought it was Seth Rich.

Upboat my fellow nimblepede

he was dnc

>implying Putin wants to save Russia
he just wants power & money & bitches

LMAO this thread is filled with fat christian virgins

Colbert isn't obsessed.

LMAO

what kind of cunt actually watches this garbage?

Drumpftards so they can get triggered and post about it

Sometimes is so easy to tell when a poster has autism.

Not according to your picture

most of these threads are just laughing at colbert though

you are NOT having fun!!!

He seems to be a sincere russian patriot, he just cares more about the idea of russia than he does about the population

>President of the United States regular subject of talk shows
You're onto something here Righty, good job

YOU LIE

In an interview with The Times newspaper on July 25, 2010, Stone claimed that America does not know "the full story" on Iran and complained about Jewish "domination" in parts of the US media and foreign policy. When Stone was asked why so much of an emphasis has been placed on the Holocaust, as opposed to the 20-plus million casualties the Soviet Union, for example, suffered in World War II, he stated that in Washington the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) was an overly powerful Jewish lobby within the US.

Asked why he focused so much on the Holocaust, Stone said: 'The Jewish domination of the media.

'There's a major lobby in the United States. They are hard workers.

'They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has ****ed up U.S. foreign policy for years.'

American Jewish Committee director David Harris said: 'By invoking this grotesque, toxic stereotype, Oliver Stone has outed himself as an anti-Semite.

'For all of Stone's progressive pretensions, his remark is no different from one of the drunken, Jew-hating rants of his fellow Hollywood celebrity Mel Gibson.'

The comments brought swift condemnation from Jewish bodies in the U.S. and Israel and forced the 63-year-old to make a contrite apology.

He said: 'In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret.

'Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry,' he said, adding that the Holocaust was an 'atrocity'.

Oliver Stone is so B A S E D

>>>/reddit/

Strange how he didn't obsess this much over Obama

>The source described Stone’s Israeli argument as “a classic anti-Semitic canard.”
HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
COUGH COUGH

DEEP BREATH
!!?L£$!!
HAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Stone is a kike, you dumb bitch faggot!

The question you should be asking, especially if you're a Trump supporter, is why would they favor him over Hillary in the first place, let alone enough to warrant going out of their way to try to influence the election in his favor?

underrated post

That's obvious enough: Trump during the campaign explicitly stated he wanted to mend relations with Russia, while Hillary's rhetoric was decidedly hostile to Putin, especially with regards to his intervention in Syria.

But as Putin pointed out in his Megyn Kelly interview, it's not really in his interest to meddle with the election since whoever were to win, the result would ultimately be the same (deep state runs the country). And he is correct on this point. As we can see, Trump has been stymied across the board, prevented from enacting many of the policies he promised; cooperation or détente with Russia in the current artificial climate of psychotic suspicion is impossible; Trump can hardly make one step without the full force of the MSM coming down on him and shouting "IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!"

I find it hilarious that the Establishment is now turning on Oliver Stone. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up making a Putin biopic one of these days. Either that or a Trump biopic.

because hillary meant more sanctions and with trump there was a possibility that sanctions would be lifted.

im sure they also liked the trump talked about all the stupid foreign intanglements and wars and of course theyde like to see america's global role diminished

and I can acknowledge that and still be a trump supporter because what the globalists have to come to reconciliation with is that its not doing the average white male any good. so why would the average white male continue supporting it? and if you don't have white males your society is going to crumble its the truth

>pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

I don't believe for a second Colbert said any of those things because A. he's a paid shill and B. he has no balls or edge when he's not upagainst a "soft target" like Bill O'Reilly where there's no real blowback for making fun of them.

>But Israel did have a bigger involvement than Russia.
Doesn't matter though because that's not what he made a documentary about. I would watch an Oliver Stone doc about outside forces influencing a US election if it were ever made.

How is Sup Forums cucked? Castor and Chavez are among the people the Left wank over.

Because he wasn't overly-hostile to Russia and wanted to mend the relationship.

Meanwhile, Hillary wanted to put no-fly zones that would create actual conflict with Russia.

Also, the allegations of their influence is HIGHLY exaggerated and it's baffling how it's even gotten this far. It should've been dismissed months ago.

I would also like to add that if by the off chance the Democrats accusal of Trump/Russia collusion is true, or could be true, (that is a sitting US President openly colluded with a hostile foreign state to swing the election in his favor) then isn't it also just as possible that Putin wanted Trump to win because he thought the guys instability would bring political upheaval to the US? And that there was no collusion at all on Trumps end and it was simply a foreign counter intelligence operation similar to what many other foreign powers actively take part in around the world?

If you are willing to accept one of those answers, but don't think the other is possible then you may be a partisan retard hack.

Reminder: Hillary Clinton was the one who sold a large majority of the US uranium stockpile to Russia. Not Trump. There is more evidence of democratic collusion with Russia than Trumps campaign

Oliver Stone literally defends VENEZUELA and thinks what they are doing is good.
He's fucking insane.
All of these leftist celebrities are fucking INSANE.

He's right about Israel though.

At one point stone asks "does he have bad days" or some odd, to which responds with
>"no I'm not a woman"
He's a funny guy.

Pretty straightforward from here
>Hillary tries to reset Russia US relations as Sec State
>Hillary coordinates massive arms deals of Uranium to Russia
>Russia annexes Ukraine
>Obama and Hillary turn on Russia
>apply sanctions and counter intelligence measures
>Obama abandons "the Cold War is over, Mitt" campaign rhetoric
>Russia is enemy again
>2016 Election
>Hillary running for Pres
>Russia fully expects Hillary to win
>4-8 more years of sanctions, public shame, and corrupt under the table dealings from US
>Enter Donald Trump
>somebody who shoots from the hip a lot and is unstable politically but is generally more straightforward and up front in deal making
>Russia in contact with Wikileaks obtains DNC emails from Seth Rich, urges them to publish
>leaks drag Hillary through the mud and generally expose democrat party's formula for decieving the public on policy issues
>Election becomes a political nightmare for the Democrats
>Russia is laughing at them
>Election Day
>holy shit Donald Trump actually won
>Russia now has to deal with the chaos candidate but can at least expect more upfront communication
>meanwhile Hillary is a drunken mess and the Democrat party is in shambles

It was always a win win for Russia whether or not Trump won.

But the point now is that Russia didn't do anything that the US hasn't done before. Nations fuck around in other nations elections all the time and nothing ever happens. Obama was in the UK lobbying for Remain vote as well as in France lobbying for Macron.

Same shit different flag. Can we all go home now?

.223 for yah

>Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia
This is true thou, even if Russia hacked the fuck out Hillary, Israel pretty owns the states.

xDD

>“Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
Damn.

Forgot to add in the Syrian civil war and how it fits into the equation. Syria shares borders with friendly Russian States. Syria is Russia's only viable connection to the Med. Sea and RU has oil business in the Golan heights. Keeping the region stable is of top priority to them. Hillary represented a full on war against Assad and Syria, ultimately destabilizing the region and taking the business for ourselves much like Iraq 2.0

Putin didn't know what Trumps policy on Syria would be. All he said during the campaign was basically "fuck refugees, fuck Syria I don't care." If Putin knew Trump would have pro-regime change warhawk neocons in his cabinet, Putin wouldn't have been so eager to put his support behind him through counter intelligence. Just shows that Russia wasn't all in on Trump. They didn't even expect him to win. They are just protecting assets like we do

.223 is perfectly adequate for medium size game such as humans

A few months ago, that Oklahoma guy fired 3 rounds and killed 3 juvenile delinquents. This reddit bernout is just a stupendously bad shot. Probably never practiced outside of CoD.

They want a mad man instead of a political opponent they've been dominating since 2009.

I'm sure you are going to prove it any day now.