knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name 10 better musical sequences.

JUST

>you will never go back to the 90s

Honestly even if its 2deep4u this entire sequence had great visuals and sound.

The movie itself was a little edgy and I would have appreciated it if they had introduced that aspect earlier instead of just having Shinji jerk off to a comatose girl at the start to say "okay we're gonna be edgy now get ready for some shoehorned in character flaws that were only vaguely hinted at in episode 20"

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

narutos infinite Tsukuyomi except the protagonist stays a pussy faggot

EPIC
SIMPLY SPAM ROTATION

>epi 20

Someone didn't watch the series...

It isn't 2deep4u, it's just pretty confusing upon first viewing as everything isn't laid out in detail for the viewer.
>The movie itself was a little edgy and I would have appreciated it if they had introduced that aspect earlier instead of just having Shinji jerk off to a comatose girl at the start to say "okay we're gonna be edgy now get ready for some shoehorned in character flaws that were only vaguely hinted at in episode 20"
What are you talking about? Shinji's character flaws were on display since the very first episode.

LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN

Pathetic fucking trash being babysat again

This image is a joke though

it's not 2deep4u because even a retarded 12 year could understand it- oh wait

NO FUCKING TALENT

it's not even that deep
it's babbys first existential shit that is LITERALLY explained in the last 2 episodes as dialogue

Fucking christ the only way you can praise this hogwash is if you watch garbage like breaking bad and consume capeshit

What?

Sorry I don't memorize the episode numbers and plots like an autist. I was referring to them suddenly deciding that Misato is a slut and craves dick at every second despite having one boyfriend in the past 10 years. I means sure there was that scene where she holds Shinji's hand and he tells her to fuck off but that could have been just her being nice. Prior to the finale episode Misato was just a sad lady with a dead boyfriend and dad but then they decided she wasn't edgy enough and made her a sex addict

Just look at this talentless hack
You can tell he has no idea what hes thinking most of the time
like some sort of robot

stop please you're making this too easy. here is a great place for you to discuss your deep masterpiece reddit.com/r/anime. stay there until you turn 18.

>here is a great place for you to discuss your deep masterpiece
I'm saying it isn't that deep. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

I played Komm susser tod in high school so I shit my pants when I heard the song with lyrics in the show.

Thanks Bach

Go to a doctor and ask for some brain cells m8, Jesus.

She isn't tho, she just wants to be. She isn't happy being her current reasonable self, but doesn't have much choice because everyone else is so fucked up.

How does one learn to love oneself?

become lovable

musical

>You are alive, that means you will always have the chance to be happy
>As long as the sun, and the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright

Evangelion is shit

>4.0 will never be released

I enjoyed it

>misato
>suddenly a slut
>suddenly
Oh my god you guys he seriously watched the movie without watching the series at all.

Link to the performance?

What the ever loving fuck?
Just finished this now. How the fuck is this chick supposed to play into everything?

Are they really trying to tell an overarching story through different adaptations?

I wish I would know user, I wish.

Evangelion is pretty interesting, but you NEED to have experienced real depression to truly get it

Lot's of people jump on the bandwagon, pretending they understand the meaning of it all

I think around 30% of EVAs fanbase actually understand the point of the show/movie

You should read your post and realize how much of a faggot you sound like.

>Misato wants sex
>Shinji says no
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

Ikari?
Get him on board, i'll call it in.

He is fucking right. If you've not been in the shoes of Shinji, considering yourself worthless, you won't enjoy it completely.
It's a catharsis.

My favourite Evangelion character is Fuyutsuki

damn I had no idea NGE was so lewd

should just have the next reboot include full sex scenes between all the pilots

>Ejaculate to an unconscious woman
>She liked it

Are women really like that.

THE FIGHT PLAN I FILLED WITH NERV LISTS ME, MY BRIDGE CREW, DR RITSUKO HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU!
FIRST ONE TO JUMP IN GETS TO STAY ON MY EVA!

She never said she liked it. She said she wanted him to do it infront of her.

hahahah you've never been truly depressed. no, I know it's cool and edgy to have depression, but this was NOT an insult.

I would say anyone can get it, but the emotional impact of the show is much greater if you relate to Shinji.

SHE DIDN'T FIGHT SO GOOD

This guy gets it

I KNOW, WE CANT FORGET THE PAST

YOU CANT FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE

BECAUSE OF THAT, IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE

>I WISH
>THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
So you wouldn't waste time watching this turd?
Yeah me too I guess.

that probably hurt like a motherfucker

try to empathize with that. imagine feeling like your body is getting totally rekt.

Imagine being shinji and having to kill the only person who has made you feel true happiness.

emotional pain is not the same as feeling like you're being actually cut to ribbons

Loving yourself is the biggest meme.

Aqua?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k

Source of the anime on the right?

>Accepting a pity fuck from a girl
>Ever

Don't.

Keit-ai and its 9 other different alternate dimension counterparts.

Shinji Ikari falls in love with Rei Ayanami.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the albino girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Rei, she only looks at him with a blank expression on her face. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same clone he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Eva pilot's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of NON-HUMANS.

FINDS

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Space Runaway Ideon

Some cunt or another asks the same question every time that image is posted

Are you gay?

Thank you
Is it good or it's a copy of Mobile suit gundam?

Shinji Ikari falls in love with an Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

spoiler alert: she dies

It was directed by the same guy, so it has similarities

WHAT WAS IT SHE DID
TO BREAK YOUR HEART

Gundam Star Wars crossover

BETRAY YOUR HEART AND EVERYTHING

We can all agree Ramiel is the best angel, right?

best angel, best girl

pretty gay, dude

Added to the list, thank you

More like EvanGAYlion

I (can) not watch Evangelion

disgusting

>faggots!