Kaijudo

Have you seen it?

No, but it look like yet another Yu-Gi-Og ripoff

I think they summoned actual monsters in this program, didn't they?

yes. some of them can speak and have personality.each type has their own world and sometimes the group goes into that world. it is still like cardgame ad(since it does have card game) but it is also a show on its own.

Kaijudo at least tried to be more than a toy ad.

is it me or did alakshmi became less sexy in the second half of the first season.Did they notice that she was super hot and scrambled to "fix" it?

ok, but is he trying hard enough to be worth checking?

Should have kept her purple outfit.

And succeeded in my opinion

all that smug

it did, you could see some moments where they some "executive decisions" but there was never any game mechanics type stuff where 1 weaker creature could not take on 3 others by default.shouter and others also made it clear they would not just fight for anyone who called.

Why was the black guy the worst part of the show?

0:02

yay for form fitting sweaters

Anybody else thinks the show's ending felt rushed?

I think there are like 3 people here, the thread is just not happening.

then give me YOUR opinion

Kaijudo was severly underated in my opinion. The plot was interesting, the characters were colorful and they actually tried to establish their identities instead of them just being the token black kid, female, and special snow-flake. I started watching it so I could feel the nostalgia of duel masters, but instead got something completely different and unique that made me want more.

Looks like a parody of yugioh/Pokemon and whatever jap collector game is the flavor of the month

Yeah like most card-game cartoons I see the resemblence, the only difference being the plot wasn't utter trash.

Compared to its Jap counterpart airing at the time, Kaijudo was a goddamn masterpiece.

Literal loli pop

I feel like this could be edited into a reaction gif, but I'm not sure how.

"ur post" pasted over I forgot her name

I caught like 3 episodes of this show and remember little of anything about it. Maybe I should consider watching it one of these days. Sounds good from the praise it's getting from those one of two anons. Bumping from death because I'm hoping some drawfag takes a liking to the girls above.

Here user have some more screencaps.

Yup. Bumping this was a good idea. Severely underrated girls. I need to open up some time to watch it all.