The endless raid

The shilling and sliding scumbags have been going all out, Sup Forums has been experiencing a full scale raid for nearly a week now.

since the dnc ended now that I think about it

am I insane or has anyone else noticed this?

It is somewhat gratifying knowing we're feared enough to warrant such attention but goddamnit its annoying as shit

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it's real
Yes, it's happening
We are here because of our values.
They are here for money.
We will outlast and win

Look at the goddamn catalog and tell me we're not being shilled to death. This is pathetic.

Sup Forums has been quite shit since the exodus. It's mainstream now and ripe with normies.

face it, 4chumblr is the new facebook.

There have been a lot of shill posts since Trump started being a menace to shillary. Above your post, OP, there's another shill claiming "he's now withdrawing support for Trump", a pitiful attempt to appear as "one of us" or something like that.

We should probably raid ourserlves with Trump threads, until the shills are 100% submerged.

(As a side note, jidf posts are increasing too.)

The problem is all you retards only respond to blatant bait threads and never respond to legitimate, quality political discussions.

Sup Forums is absolute shit-tier because none of you faggots have read books nor educated yourselves, all you know is memes and shitposting.

Yeah, I noticed it. A lot of sliding and concern posting. Stupid threads that get 200 replies like "post yfw you get a gf" and "trump keeps fucking up. I want him to win but he keeps saying stupid shit" even though everything he has said is completely fine.

@83906455
Is this what the shills are doing now? Making shill threads about the constant shilling?

>JIDF posts are increasing too
y-you don't say....

>for nearly a week now.
It's been longer than that.

It's multiple "agencies" or whatever you want to call them.

Occupy democrats
Ctr
Applied memetics

And more. Tonight it's some FUCKING LEAF

fbbp

yfw you realize you are the shill.

Fuck off.

It's been 2 years bub. #ctr

>The problem is all you retards only respond to blatant bait threads and never respond to legitimate, quality political discussions.

This this and this. And fucks ignore looking at the number of posts from OP's in those threads.

The delusion is strong with this fag.

>people are shitposting on Sup Forums
>this is because of organized shills, not because this is the easiest way to harvest premium hand-rustled organic jimmies

neo-Sup Forums takes everything super cereal and this is a irresistible temptation to everyone else on the internet

fuck 4chins old reputation as the king of internet trolls

now we are the laughingstock and final butt of all jokes because of all the gullible 17 year olds that flocked here and tried to fit in

one of them will call me a shill soon

>It is somewhat gratifying knowing we're feared enough to warrant such attention

forgot to address this but this is basically what is wrong with you guys

it's the same as someone complaining of gangstalking

it lets you feel IMPORTANT

>people are replying to threads i dont like on a ugandan tapestry chatroom
>must be shills

MODS STICKY THIS WHERE HAVE YOU GONE
I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MODS WERE GODS

I think this guy is half right

we ARE Sup Forums all we know is memes and shitposting, we should meme and shitpost as hard as we can in all these shill threads against their liberal bullshit

this guys right too

Yes, definitely noticed it. They've been all over brit/pol/ too.

Sup Forums is almost dead, and so is the rest of Sup Forums. We have been crushed both externally and internally. When I say externally, I refer to the normie invasion. And when I say internally, I refer to all the retards who do nothing but shitposting and are incapable of participating in a legitimate thread.

I can only hope that Sup Forums gets shut down soon - witnessing the process of Sup Forums turning into a monotonous, normie-friendly environment is extremely painful.

yeah, pol is scorched earth at this point

hopefully this thing will be a blowout one way or the other so the shilling funds will get shifted to tv buys in down ballot races

its been nice to have some kind of influence on the course of things but holy fug does it have a cost

also you have flat earther types like this faggot

>Hey Sup Forums
>I had this random schizophrenic "epiphany" that TOTALLY MAKES SENSE and unravels all of the secrets of the universe that the elites have been hiding from us...
>...but I can't explain it because you aren't woke enough to understand my revelations
>so here... play with this random gematria app and waste time chasing ghosts... maybe also check out the Moloch/Cilnton/Illuminati thread and waste time there... THEN YOU MAY GET "THE GRAND SECRET"
>but plz don't actually spend your time PRODUCTIVELY in /cfg/ research or meme threads enacting ACTUAL CHANGE...no, chase shadows and fish for red herrings!

THIS WILL BE STICKIED, CHECK EM

Fckin shill threads everywhere. Can't wait to see how it will be looking like before the elections

this has been going on for the last 1-2 months, just use sage and ignore shill threads

Threads I don't like =/= threads that are off topic and against the rules

>it's just Le Ebic fun
Enough shiposting, you dopey cunt. Everybody hates you.

Yes exactly. Look at the election fraud thread:

It's like one of those pajeet choose comics.

Sup Forums my son
you must investigate election fraud by hillary clinton
will you spend all your time chasing conspiracy tier rabbit holes about black ops cia agents who admitted the whole plot to some woman
or will you read blackboxvoting.org which has boring technical details and studies on election fraud with electronic voting machines, and has been studying this topic since 2003

and then Sup Forums posts about moloch and magic numbers for 200 replies

chin up. this happens every now and then, and we'll deal with it how we always do

>incoherent shit posting
>gore

also throw in some

>pro-trump anti-hillary memes

>implying Sup Forums is one person and that anyone disagreeing with the culty Trump fetish is a shill

Wow, it's like some people becoming more skeptical of the political skill wielded by someone who would ignore Hillary shamelessly lying about what the FBI said about her emails this weekend to keep attacking a dead soldier's family and say the Russians aren't in Ukraine (then flip on it within the same interview).

What gives, why aren't people supporting our gloriously inept retard?

If you want to be a toxic faggot with 'everyone hates you' tier bants, you should probably go to some place without user posting, so you can build up that e-peen. Try MPC or somethingawful, might be more your speed.

Sorry that you have so much pain in your life that you have to try to be a dick to others :)

are becoming*

point still stands tho

bump

>nearly a week

Sup Forums will never change. Let them post and spam their own shill threads. Just hide them. We're used to leaf and aussie shitposts anyway.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't a board where we gathered because of similar opinions in the first place
"Sup Forums BTFO" threads don't belong here you retard.

>Sup Forums has been experiencing a full scale raid for nearly a week now.
The heavy attacks started three days ago.

This is true 2bh pol is literally rebbit and newfigs now

Just take a look at this thread, Sup Forums is done. Everything good comes to an end, right?

Shill

this. it's very easy to ignore shill thread. or just post gore and worse in them

not to mention that i could flood the board out just using my laptop, my desktop, my phone, my tablet, and a $5 vpn with multiple exit nodes (5 active threads started per IP)

people want to feel like they're part of something that's important and under attack, but if anyone with a budget greater than a hobos pocket change wanted to "slide" this board, it would be like hitting a teacup with a fire hose

$6 million gets you a lot of shitposts

I'm not new, always drunk tho

post itt against the tide of bullshit pol memes

This is the new normal. The cat's out of the bag.

You're a faggot

Norway gets it

Witnessed!

On topic though shills have been shiling as long as Sup Forums has been around. The GG crowd really got them revved up but there were a lot of other shit that has the shills earning their shekels.

Who gives a fuck though? Sup Forums is where you come to sharpen your skills and maybe learn some shit. This is probably one of the only places where you'll find active jihadists, storm racists, tree hugging liberals, pedos and all other kinds of faggots giving an honest open.

cry some more

there's serious political discussion boards available but another terrible aspect of neo-Sup Forums is the total spasmodic reaction to the IDEA of even looking at another website

I mean holy shit boys just look at some of these threads

if we're gonna go down in flames because of these fucking douchebags we could at the very least spam gore and nazi threads while we're swamped with "trump is finished" and "why I'm voting for gary johnson" threads

said the old guy from /new/
i miss /new/

Fpbp is a world of shitposts

I don't really worry about it. The longer they stay here the more they expose themselves to red pills. Other than that it's pissing in an ocean of piss.

Neo 4cahn? I saw someone talk about neo pol early wtf are you people talking about?

making fun of people who browse other websites has been going on here forever, before reddit we made fun of people for going to other chans

and Sup Forums hasn't gone thru any sort of significant shift since the fascists overran the libertarians. nothing new

you're full of shit my friend

I'm usually not a shillfag and think 99% of the time it's Sup Forums being Sup Forums. But it's pretty amazing. Just lets me know how fucking terrified they are. I love it. I relish it.

They are running like faggots and scared Trump is about to destroy all of their hard work.

We just need mods to do their jobs and not be useless shits

Pol has been being raided from the day it was born

KILL ALL KIKES, NIGGERS, GOOKS, SPICS,SPANS,FAGGOTS,PEDOPHILES, BEAD SQUEEZERS, CAMEL JOCKYS, HIPPIES, COMMIES,FEMINISTS ECT.
WHITE ARYIAN POWER WILL SAVE THIS PLANET!

It's sad to see their attempts to manipulate opinions. This is the sort of propaganda Hitler would use.

I was annoyed at first, but it's forced me to be patient and accepting of others opinions and values...Just kidding, gas the kikes, race war now.

"trump is hitler"

"god isn't white"

"color isn't important"

"is trump a racist?"

the front page of pol

While we're on the subject I wish meta-trolling wasn't so fucking prevalent

I don't get a kick out of drunk driver of wife beating threads. I don't see the humor in them and don't see how anybody really could.

You're incapable of reporting and ignoring? You stupid faggots always post in those threads with the idea thinking that sage does anything, news flash: it doesn't do anything when a retard replies to your post bumping the thread.

Honestly what is reporting going to do? the mods won't do shit

and ignoring a problem doesn't solve it pal

Actually it does for slide threads since no replies = thread dies. Stop feeding those idiots please.

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html

The Trump threads ARE shill threads idiot