I don't get it

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/why-onion-and-garlic-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's about women in impossible poses in comics, but if it is its the worst way to put it across

Not seeing it at all desu

Something about yoga.

that kind of makes sense

The weird hippies make him do terrible yoga poses until his mind breaks and joins their weird little hippie tight pants group.

>They put him in a position that crushes his testicles
>He becomes a hippie for it
Not a whole lot to "get" and nothing that wasn't already common knowledge.

Ohh. Didn't recognize those as yoga poses. Yeah that makes sense. They force him to meditate on life and reach a higher plane of understanding.

>higher plane of understanding
>Meat is murder

well.. new age yoga anyway.

>Everyone in Bloodborne is vegan

It's definitely making fun of the kind of people who are in yoga for the spiritual aspect.

Aren't hindus all vegetarian?

Clearly the artist just started doing yoga

wht? no, they just dont eat cow and I think eggs.

Apparently most Hindus are vegetarian, but some do eat meat as long as the animal died witbout suffering.

Also Hairy Krishnas cant eat garlic, onions, or mushrooms for some reasons. Poor souls.

>Hairy Krishnas cant eat garlic, onions, or mushrooms

Oh shit is this the reason I see people at the restaurant I work at saying they have to have dishes without those things? I thought they were just being assholes that didn't happen to like them.

They broke him.
Aka turned him into a faggot.

ohhhhh i get it, tight pants
if they wanted us to get it, t hey should have made it more obvious they were doing yoga. i mean, THEY aren't wearing tight pants.. and most of those don't look like familiar yoga poses.

iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/why-onion-and-garlic-is
it sounds like it's basically vegetable racism. they seem them as sinful lesser foods you shouldnt stoop to eating
i was expecting that to be because of association with dirt, but apparently no, it's just random bullshit from the same school that gave you aristotle banning beans

>THEY aren't wearing tight pants

I had to look at the image again, but yes they are. They're wearing bicycle shorts.

Isn't it just a shout out to Deadpool becoming a fourth-wall breaker after torture?

I understand that Hairy Fishnuts are legitimately insane, but what the fuck is the logic behind prohibiting those specific foods?