Fucking racist white people

Fucking racist white people m.youtube.com/watch?v=NaEk3QoquWw

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats nice dear. Have a sage

>white

Really makes you think

hahaha
SAvaGE

wtf I hate smartphones now

>you're a nigger
What did she mean by this?

Did he stop acting like a nigger?

AAAY WHAT'CHU MEEN WE WUZ ACTIN LIKE NIGGUHZ

COME ON GENTLEMEN LETS GET TO WORK

Its ok, there's no racism in america!
And if he touches her, HE'S at fault! He brought it on himself!

Is this true?

>be a nigger
>get called a nigger

What's the problem?

>not pictured: Whites being gunned down for being white or "being in the wrong place" and losing their jobs to affirmative action.

Meanwhile the worse blacks have to fear is being called a nigger by a white person (because for some reason it's only OK when *they* say it to each other) and other blacks.

>Jessica Lynn (((Sanders)))

Sexy

>this is considered white in america
Really makes you think

Who are those niggers standing with her? Is she calling a stranger a nigger in front of her two black friends who couldn't care less?

>Sup Forums unironically siding with the woman on this one

HOLY SHIT

DO YOU REALISE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

THIS IS LITERALLY UN PRECEDENTED IN HISTORY

THIS BITCH GOT A FREE PASS TO CALL SOMEONE A NIGGER, IN FRONT OF TWO OTHER BLACKS, WITHOUT HER SHIT GETTING IMEDIATLY NUKED BECAUSE IT WAS SJW VS SOMEONE THEY DON'T LIKE

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

WE HAVE LITERALLY REACHED CRITICAL MASS LEVEL.

still made me laugh

>Come on internet. Lets get Anonymos and Sup Forums to work their magic on this woman.
one of the commends

sheeeeiiiit

>Unironically being naive enough to think your opinion on a 30 second YouTube clip means shit

Lewd

I went to highschool with her lol. She deleted her FB and Snapchat shortly after it got on Wurlstah

this is why i love and hate black people

appearantly beating them is a very neccisary part of them growing up decent

but then maybe my peers and i would be so fucking useless if we got a good beating

gif relate

this. wtf

tyrone was beside her

really makes you think

I notice that women like that only exists in diverse areas. They actually know how god awful niggers are unlike the white liberals that live in gated upper class communities with only token Uncle Toms to be their minority pet to show off how "tolerant" they are.

>#notallwhitepeople

wtf i love niggers now

I bet they were acting like niggers and got called out for it. Then the faggot holding the camera decided he was going to bring the full force of PC culture down on her head for breaking a social taboo.

Fuck niggers. Fuck the current standards that say we can't call them out for acting like niggers. Fuck shaming people on social media for speaking the truth.

This chick deserves a fucking medal.

Why are blacks so fucking sensitive

Some full grown man throwing a fucking tantrum in public since some strange woman called him a bad name

Jesus fucking christ what a pansy

This is the classic black person vs nigger argument. Clearly the dude behind the camera was acting like the nigger, hence why the other two black bi standards seemed to be okay with the nigger being called out for being a nigger. NIGGER

Black people do not use nigger.
Black people say nigga. How fucking retarded can you be? There's a difference.

Wow it seems like that nigger is really insecure about being a nigger.

>a fucking spangle

The black girls FB is Evie Irene McDowell fyi. Also went to HS with her

sounds like he was being a nigger though

See how he recoils "I've been found out!"

Why would pepe hang another pepe? That's pepecide!

lol nice try #blm reddit faggot maybe you should try 9gag for your personal army

Nigger is no longer offensive.

We have done it Sup Forums, we are taking it back

haha what a fucking nigger.

Lucky you, obviously never been around niggers

This chick is so hot. When she spits I get hard. Based fucking white girl.

"""white"''

Does no one else find it terrifying that if the wrong person is shooting a video, you can have your entire life ruined for a single word?

Really stimulates my neural synapses

Whatever she's not a nigger.

>Fuck niggers
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

seriously my dude

fuck yeah dude for some reason trashy sassy white girls turn me on.

What the fuck is happening

Did we break something guys?

The difference is they can't speak English properly.

It's because she just doesn't give a fuck anymore. And I feel the same way. Red pilled chick's are great my gf is pretty fucking red pilled but she could be better. Still she's no sjw cunt that's for sure.

They're perfect for a night of hair-pulling anal sex and busting a load on their face and/or tits, but that's it.

it's a ruse. they don't actually give a fuck about being called nigger. they just know that they'll get positive attention if they pretend to be offended. it's society's fault for making the word taboo. if everyone in the world started saying nigger casually, nogs wouldn't be able to use it to their advantage.

>chimps out
Dis bitch be raysis
>video tapes her call me a chimp
Dis bitch be raysis yo
>Chimps out more
Dis bitch raysis youtube I put that on ma wyfe
>Chimps out even more
Being black in 2015 yo

Pisstrooper reporting for duty. Making niggers rage already

I can verfiy this. On both occasions I just aimed for their stomachs though. Oh and I didn't go anal. But the trashy girls are animals.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change

wow its like everything that happened before was conveniently edited out

Its go time.

(((Sanders)))

Dinklage really let himself go...

Reparations? Fuuuck no now I'm not voting for that bitch. Not voting for Gary Johnson, Hllary, or Trump. Fuck it not voting.

>there are fags out there that want a racist gf

hopefully this is just a pol meme

YESSSS

based Jill siphoning up clintons free nigger votes

Racism is logical at this point. Stay cucked ya cuck

Exactly what I was thinking. At least one good reason to like this bitch

Imagine if the nigger vote causes trump to win key battleground states by plurality, unwittingly making him pres

Wait, she called him a name?

wtf I hate white people now

oh no someone used a bad word on me, now i have an excuse to be a violent nigger beast.
Why do non nigger americans allow this?

Are you trying to be sarcastic? No shit he's at fault if he touches her, there's no legal justification for attacking someone because they hurt your fee fees.

>Racism is logical at this point
>logical
for starters tell me what your definition of WHITE is.
and a "logical" racial policy that would benefit our country,

>it's ok to physically assault someone if they call you a name
Didn't know you could access Sup Forums from prison Tyrone.

To have a night with this girl, a box of condoms, and a paper bag...

Racism is natural.

It's normal everywhere but the West.

Whites are the least racist people but get called racist the most.

Anti-racist = anti-white.

If you get heated against a black person, and they start with their shit, the first thing you're going to call them is a nigger since you know it's going to piss them off. That's the idea behind trying to hurt your enemy - to piss them off.

lol at niggers for giving the word "nigger" so much power. Thanks, guys!

so I always wondered how did they react?

>calls nigger out for niggin'
>has BLACK PEOPLE standing there, tacitly backing her trash-hoe ass up

k

>Atlanta Falcons

I wonder how mad they are there that Mike Vick didn't work out and only got humbled after serving a year in prison and playing 2nd string for East Coast teams for the rest of his career

Oh fuck awesome. Its a war on the corporatist wing of the Democratic party. Hillary must fail.

Take a look at those youtube comments. It surprises me how many people are calling for the young woman's death or asking her to be doxed, her black friends too. Sickening. "Progressive" left indeed

> you're a spangle too retard lol

kinda made my weiner move but saged

lmao at everyone saying they'd fight her and the two people who stood by doing nothing.

you wouldn't do shit you fucking faggots. and if you would, you're part of the problem.

They also say they gon' murda. Just because they can't pronounce -er doesn't mean they magically changed the word, or that there was any thought out intention behind it.

>Mud Blood calls nigger a nigger.

Wew Lad

>all those angry white people in the comments calling for her death

the other 2 black people looking out for her suggest the couple did something for her to call them niggers.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

I'd think she is hot but i see she is surrounded by blacks so is probably a coal burner.

>hurr y dem two black people not do anything????
it's nice seeing niggers get a taste of what white people go through with white guilt leftist cucks constantly standing by shitskins as they tear down white people. at least the two blacks in the video didn't actively encourage her to insult black people and take part in it themselves like our cucks do.

yeah she's been blacked that many times she can se nigger with impunity

I would like to do the same, but for a totally different reason.

When I went to jail an old black dude came up to me and said "I know you're not racist now, but you will be when you leave" it was the most true thing ever spoken to me.