Mmmm so I have a good chance of beating Hillary

>mmmm so I have a good chance of beating Hillary
>what shall I do today?
>I know, I will get in a completely unnecessary fight with the mother of a dead soldier!!

Sup Forumstards will actually defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

highlightskids.com/science-questions/how-and-why-do-leaves-fall-trees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

who are you quoting though?

Nobody cares

>1 post by this leaf

FUCKING

Inb4 muh CTR

No one has the privilege of being called out for being an idiot or starting shit.

Having a dead soldierboy doesn't mean you can do whatever you fucking want and not deal with the consequences.

Cmon fellow leaf. We're trying to rid the world of shit poster but here you come along.

Hiro please temporarily ban Canadian IPs.

LEAF

highlightskids.com/science-questions/how-and-why-do-leaves-fall-trees

LEAF

Saged and hidden.
Thus, ever, to shill threads.

MAPLE

this guy is either as stupid as sin or controlled opposition

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: oA2YoNKF) 08/02/16(Tue)19:45:33 No.83907318▶
> (OP)
>No one has the privilege of being called out for being an idiot or starting shit.
>Having a dead soldierboy doesn't mean you can do whatever you fucking want and not deal with the consequences.
Yeah man!
Thats why i like trump! He's anti-PC so he's able to call out anything just because he's so fearless! Say what's on your mind brother! He'll start an argument with a 4yr old if he very much so pleases! No one is safe!

it doesn't matter
at the end of the fucking day all he had to do was to keep his mouth shut
but his ego is too big for that
so he had to go and bully the mother of a dead soldier.
like how fucking retarded do you have to be to ignore the fact that muh military is America's biggest fetish? and a candidate decided to fuck with it?

>doesn't mean you can do whatever you fucking want and not deal with the consequences.

exactly, trump got called out for being a fucking idiot and he proceeded to "WHAAAA I'M BEING ATTACKED" lmfao

what a fucking joke of an election. I truly feel bad for amerilards this election cycle

We're getting hillary. I accepted that fact as soon as bernie lost. Doesn't really matter. It'll be business as usual.

I know a lot of these are shills, but they have a point. Trump is shooting himself in the foot, intentionally or not.
It's pissing me off. Hillary is the first Democratic candidate in a long time that the DEMOCRATS HATE. All Trump has to do is not be viewed as a bigoted asshole, and that's failed time after time.

Even when it makes sense. A judge of direct Mexican heritage may have an anti-Trump bias.
Instead of saying that, he says:
>This judge that ruled against me is Mexican

The wording is what's killing him right now. The media bought into his game during the primaries, but they're bought off by Clinton and Clinton's donors now, so it isn't as easy.
You can win a primary with rallies.
You can NOT win a general election with rallies alone.
He needs to buy ads and shit, something Clinton is WAY ahead of him on.
He NEEDS fair media coverage, which unfortunately means he may need to sell out something small in exchange for fairer coverage.
I don't like it but that's business, and he's an amazing negotiator. He could do it.

But no, instead he fucking does stupid shit to get media attention, and that isn't flying in the general election, unfortunately.
What worries me the most is that he said recently that Iowa during the primaries was his first time, so he messed up and lost but no big deal he learned from it. Well he's doing rallies and shit as if this is still the primaries, where only the most hardcore into politics people vote, so it worked. But that's not how it works in the general election, and he needs to adjust. He's not adjusting. You can't just "learn from that", all 50 states are in 1 day.

For the record, I obviously don't think he's a bigot, but many people do, that's the problem.

TL;DR - Trump is using things that worked in the primaries, but won't and isn't working in the general election.

pic related is me

TREE

To be fair though, it's quite interesting to watch. I genuinely don't believe Trump can lose his core base, because his core base is voting for him simply for not being Hillary.

I don't know if Hillary can destroy herself before the election, though.

Kahn is on the CF and Saudi payroll... fuck everything he stands for.

Also, saged

she would have to be dumber and louder than trump

which at this point is pretty much impossible

I'm not so sure Leaf, you have to remember people are voting for Trump partly because of his crassness.

If it's a debate between a snake and a buffoon, I'd still vote for the buffoon no matter how smooth the snake is.

Clinton is actually a good politician. She's survived 25 years of Republicans trying to destroy her.

Trump? Trump is a reality tv star who doesn't know how to play politics.

trump isn't a "buffoon", he is a childlike hothead, narcissist and stupid on top

you're willing to give the code for the nukes to a guy who gets angry at trolls

Trump confirmed for Clinton plant?

Your reaction is based on purely emotions and not based in reality whatsoever.
For you, him simply responding to somebody negatively is "childlike hothead".
Narcissist? Yes I suppose when applying for the most important job in the world, you should tell people why they should hire (elect) you.
But it all crumbles when you realize none of it impacts the performance for the duty of a president.

I wanted to just reply with
>le big red launch nukes button on presidents desk maymay
but I didn't want to concede everything else.

Trump is controlled opposition putting on a spectacle so it seems like Hillary is the only option for when she wins like the establishment wants.

All of you are fucking stupid and easily manipulated. Fucking retards.

>on purely emotions

yeah his scorchead earth campaign within his own party, his inability to shut the fuck up when anyone takes a jab at him, no matter how idiotic or damaging to him the ensuing fight is, his repeated lies, etc etc yeah all of that gives me a lot of respect for his (non existent) political abilities

I honestly don't care. I would genuinely rather have a crazy asshole happening president, if this was true, than a continuation of the status quo.

>Khan takes down website due to people figuring out he has ties to terrorist money

>Fucking leaf shill thinks he can derail

Keep on making me declare the battle cry of CANADIAN GENOCIDE NOW, it needs to be done to eradicate the twats like you who should be worm food.

I don't want someone who plays politics.

OMG TRUMP GETS THE KEYS AND CODES TO FIRE NUKES THE MOMENT HES IN OFFICE BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS WITH ALL US PRESIDENTS THEY CAN START WWIII WITHOUT CONGRESS OR MILITARY BACKING OR GENERAL CONSENT BECAUSE TRUMP WANTS TO DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD OMG WHY DIDNT SOMEONE WARN US SOONER THANKS YOU FUCKING LEAF FOR BEING THE PAUL REVERE WE NEED RIGHT NOW I OWE YOU MY LIFE

>explains everything by conspiracy
>calls others retards
well lad

>all this hypocrisy
Didn't stop the media at the RNC from shitting all over the gold star mothers and parents of those killed by illegals when they spoke..

Valid argument

Do you have any fact to back up you implications Mr. Chong?

How can you say these bad things about the saviour of America!.......lol

Watch her debate against Obama in south Carolina.

Watch how she squirms and falters the second she's off her talking points. Trump isn't going to let her get to her talking points. It's buried in Pic related towards the lower middle.

Look, she's barely pulling interest. The dem votes are down huge. Rep votes up huge. Of course, the media says that doesn't matter. But ask yourself this. Do you think for one fucking second that if dem support was up huge, rep support was down huge, and she was having monster sized rallies while he pulled 65 people that those things wouldn't be blasted all over the media?

She's very vunerable and no one is voting for her because they like her.

This election is a referendum on trump.

But I would be a liar if I said it would be nice for him to just stay on message about jobs, terrorism, trade, and corruption. Problem is everything he says, like the interview this whole Khan thing started with, is taken out of context. Look at what they're blasting off now about his home in regards to a purple heart? It's all bullshit.

*joke not home. Watch the rally that came from. Its a self deprecating joke. The media is making it seem like he's lusted for one his whole life.

>trumperinas are actually this delusional

Trump is a bloated moron with the vocabulary and the brains of a 10 yr old schoolyard bully

Clinton is a warkhawk sociopath AND excellent politician. that's why she will win. She knows what fights are worth fighting for. she is a calculating cunt.

Trump has absolutely no subtlety, no mark of intelligence, nothing. Shouting loudly and angrily does not make you look like a politician, it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Are you implying that voting matters? The figurehead of our country has already been chosen by things out of our control. It's not like the president matters though, it's all for show.

LEAF