youtube.com/watch?v=lpGbTFLXxVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbSCWgZQf_g
youtube.com/watch?v=db2iKqe7Q_A
youtube.com/watch?v=LqPbEOKzzUA&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=O2kNMJ3fbxI
youtube.com/watch?v=4s8ahlFz6lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't need to link a video, newfig, everyone here already watched fresh kino of bel air

based

damn carlton was ripped af

Isn't Will a teenager in this show

>consider
If it was made in 2017 he would have already been in it
instagram culture was a mistake

nigga still got it, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbSCWgZQf_g

It's not fair

>yfw he only dates white women

will didn't mean anything by that.
Phil was imagining this scene, he's a pedophile obviously.

I'm okay with Carlton desu

>they are friends IRL and hang out

ah good, thats good

That pic is from like a decade ago

Is president Bush there?

IT STILL HAPPENED ASS HOLE

It's a scene from a made up story by Uncle Phil from the episode where he and the boys have a dispute in court over their living arrangement in the poolhouse.

how could he be so cruelhouse?

youtube.com/watch?v=db2iKqe7Q_A

this is a black thing isn't it?

>15 year old girl in the 90s

>15 year old girls now
What the fuck happened?

HIT THE BRICKS LITTLE TRAMP

pretty sure that girl is going to get blacked

>white people in the background "gettin jiggy wit it"

fucking humiliating.

wouldn't you be embarrassed to have your "career" this propped up by your dad?

They got more sexually appealing. Fucking teenagers is one thing, but a relationship? Teenagers are dumb as fuck, especially teenage girls. It's a fetishizing of the jailbait.

No way those chicks are 15.

he takes the good with the bad

Not if i am to inherit hundred of millions one day

Those are your averge white north american teens in 2017 lad

>the cast has horrific memory problems.
why was there no followup episode about this?

Is this age appropriate?

for Jaden

13 should be the aoc

damn, he got big

Noh.

CARLTONED

Why was the uncle so pasive in this scene?
I don't remember his character being like that?
Is it a dream or what?

No. She should remove it immediately.

s-stop

muh. dick.

It's a lie. He really was a monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqPbEOKzzUA&t=6s

He's obviously gay. Who's his real bf?

nature is asking us to breed them

WHAT'S A WOMAN?

damn, carlton was swole

I'll miss you, Shredder

>I want to destroy your daughter's pussy while you watch us
wtf Raimi??

Nah that was a while back.
He's skinnier now that he hosts AFV.

This episode was written by a little known director at the time called Dan "the man" Schneider.

i watched the entire clip and never heard him say that

WTF I hate Uncle Phil now

Dance niggers! DANCE!

They look like performing monkeys.

lies there'd be more feet

I would be a dancing money if it made me a millionaire, have always wanted to learn to dance too

1:35 you deaf retard

Yeah its a flashback sequence

>moar of this plz

tfw you won't be able to find a grill like these two cuz of muh genetics

holy shit jayden is such an embarassment

They're both over 21 (and all used up too)

>all used up

what if they're nice Christian girls but just dress in a provocative way

he copies everything lmao

The girl on the right is Mick Foley's wife so...not likely.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2kNMJ3fbxI
youtube.com/watch?v=4s8ahlFz6lM

>Mick Foley's wife
Daughter, sorry.

Until the early 2000s The Sun newspaper in the UK had 14 year old page 3 models
times have changed big league since

>Until the early 2000s The Sun newspaper in the UK had 14 year old page 3 models
oh my

Could you make me a sandwich?

THICC Foley

yep
another way in which tony blair ruined this country

Whitewashed, Cuban-American Black Spics are the closest thing to a pass I can grant as long as he's got a niece he can hook me up with
CAPTCHA: calle calle

It doesn't look like he's asking your permission

this

parents can still file suits if they think their child was coerced, etc. but let's not make obeying biology a crime unto itself. that's what criminal law (rape, kidnap, coercion) is for

Did I say you could speak to me that way *charges ki*

noice

any example?
what did he do?

I should do some research on the matter.

I also would put 13 the age for work if you catch my drift

just reminded me how much i loved this show

Which kind of parent wouldn't file though?

>oh my daughter just got fucked a 30 year old because she's in that awkward where she's lusting after her dad without knowing it :) well that's cool :) just dandy
>please fuck my daughter some more 30 year old man

kevin smith's daughter is thicc too

well prostitution is still illegal except for one state in the union. and that would be coercion unless it was legalized but that's obviously politically impossible even if the electorate was cool with 13 year olds making decisions about their bodies.

Yeah but that bitch is butt ugly, please fuck off.

If he did the same when he was 30 there would be no problem
Nothing better than handing your own daughter for a man to fuck really
You could also swap 13 year old daughters with your friends.

if they can abort they can be prostitutes

i suppose they would rely on testimony from both the girl and 30 year old and have exploration and presenting of evidence like a normal trial. since it's not inherently criminal there's no jury trial needed, a judge can consider the evidence and decide if a criminal complaint holds water or if the man is liable for damages for busting up that pussy

Underrated

absurd strawman since if any of the girls didn't consent it would be kidnapping and rape charges for everyone.

if they did, well, it's kind of gross and the community should consider a boycott or shunning if they can't tolerate that. but this sort of thing is ridiculous. changing AOC would protect teenagers from being turned into sex offenders, a win no matter how you look at it.

Hmm, doesn't sound familiar. Any other names I might know him by?

That white girl Will Smith was talking about was played by Disney Channels 90s Live action Alice from Adventures in Wonderland.

The black fat female judge was payed by the Red Queen from the very same show.

How or why did the actresses who played Alice , and the actress who played the Red Queen from the 90s Disney Channel show "Adventures in Wonderland" end up doing cameos in the SAME fucking Fresh Prince episode ?

While that may be true, we'll also never be able to gauge how gullible the girl's age made her to an older man's advances, which will always have it be tricky to determine whether the consent on both ends was untainted by any kind of mental impairment (ie. that girls have a tendency to fuck older males at that age).

Also, I'm not saying a 13 year old and her older boyfriend couldn't win that case. All I'm saying is that there will never ever be a case where this happens and the father doesn't sue. Usually dads have a bit of respect for themselves.

Sounding bit like a paedo mate.

Also, can anyone bother to tell me if I should watch Code Geass? Concept is interesting but it's so fucking ugly.

OJ Simpson also made a cameo in the Disney Channel show.

>Turns out if your dad is a mega rich movie star you can still get top shelf cunny despite being a total tool

Really makes you think

Sadly the episode never aired. It was filmed before OJ Simpson killed his wife, and Disney didn't have the guts to air it after the murder.

wait what?
are you for or against? I don't get you

no pedo if the girl has period

>All I'm saying is that there will never ever be a case where this happens and the father doesn't sue. Usually dads have a bit of respect for themselves.
maybe dads will take a more active role in their daughters upbringing, like encouraging her to use sound judgement. offloading responsibility to the courts and legal system is what got us into this mess in the first place. the idea that people are better off being treated as legal children into their late teen years has created a cultural deficit in responsibility from individuals, and given it to the collective.

as soon as they stop prosecuting people for minor drug offenses and work through that years-long backlog of convictions, the courts will be adequately staffed to handle any fallout from giving young adults (starts at about 15) back their individual freedom.

i'm for a culture where dads don't swap daughters, you autist. i mean, the only way those guys could walk is if no one brought charges, the state included which would if no one else did. if it went to trial then all it takes is one girl being uncomfortable with the whole thing. what kind of girl would not be uncomfortable with the macabre shit

I never watched prince of bel-air but that was one of the best performances I have ever seen out of will smith.
What happened to this guy to star in so much shit?

Is it really an awkward stage if all the girls go through it? Calling natural things "awkward" is an implicit control of female sexuality. I thought we as society have moved past that but I guess not

>ppl watch graham norton

seriously disgusting