Obama paid Iran for US prisoners.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's because he's a Muslim.

SIREN SIREN SIREN SIREN SIREN

stop shilling for paywalled articles

This sets a dangerous precedent.

My bad, trying to find a secondary source but there isn't one yet.

So we negotiated with terrorists?

>wsj
ANAGRAM
N
A
G
R
A
M

Holy jesus christ

this is fucking incredible

Pastebin for you niggers behind a paywall

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB

Meanwhile Reagen did it for free

The mainstream media will never cover it though. We need to spread this like WILDFIRE.

Just google search the title of the article and click the link to the WSJ. WSJ allows people to read their articles from google.

I absolutely fucking agree, this needs to go to the god damn moon, but is WSJ not mainstream?

>iran-contra
>free

reagan-worship is the worst thing to happen to the American Right

>We will not negotiate with terrorists!
> - Barack Obama, 2008

>We will negotiate with terrorists!
> - Barack Obama, 2016

Mainstream-ish. If it doesn't make nightly news, most people won't get it.

people dont care what obama or hillary do

Exactly. The whole reason we don't negotiate with terrorists is because it's a no-win scenario.

If we negotiate and pay them a ransom, it just makes it profitable to keep on taking hostages.
If we negotiate for some prisoners and not others, it sets a double standard.
If we negotiate and the ransom we pay is later used to fund attacks or other abductions, we'll have directly funded acts of terrorism.

Reagan sold them weapons in exchange for the hostages and then used the profits to fund the Based Contra commie exterminators. Obama paid ransom like a bitch, Reagan brokered a realpolitik deal and the idiot left crucified him, or at least ollie north for it.

BUMP

SPREAD THIS, PEOPLE

Thank you Walmart

Go to drudge report and click the link. bypassed paywall for some reason :O

This is an impeachable offense, and if Trump is good in delivering this message it could not only ruin Obama as a Hillary supporter, but it could make them inseparable.

4 more years of this? Is this what America wants, to bow to our enemies?

>Obama pays to get Americans back from Muslim scum
>America gives Israel billions of dollars to sell military secrets to Russia and China

Will Sup Forums ever be redpilled?

Shut up you stupid fucking nigger. That's a non sequitur. You can easily be against both, but instead you'll fucking sit there and let us have 4-8 years of that fucking cunt Hillary.

NIGGER

> thinking Israel would ever sell you out to sand Niggers

It's the other way round

You betrayed Israel

>Obama paid Iran for US prisoners.
At least he didn't trade arms between Iran and the Contras.

Pro-tip: nobody cares about Obama anymore.

>Paywall

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB

God damn you faggots are daft. You don't need to care about the man, you need to realize he is heavily connected to Hillary. Obama was out speaking today about how Trump is unfit for president, then you see this cross your screen.

How is this a bad thing? That's how Switzerland does it and it works for them.

Paying is probably cheaper than sending in the military anyway and you don't breed more terrorists, it's win-win for everyone involved.

>airlifted $400 million to Iran for 4 prisoner

wtf I hate helicopters now

>sending out a message to the entire fucking world that if you take our people captive, you will get rich

Gee, how could that ever go wrong?

My god you people really are lost.

When you pay blackmailers and they aren't captured, they tell their friends and they blackmail you too.

Bumping w unrelated qt feetsies.

How will this not blow up in the USG's faces?

He actually did it. The absolute madman

Obama: Hey, imma send a dingy full of bitch ass faggot sailors to you. All you gotta do is grab em, feed em, and then I can send you airplanes full of cash.

Iran: Impossible

Obama: No really, Americans are fucking retarded pussies. Its totally cool. Allah Akbar, my muslim brother.

OBAMA IMPEACHMENT KEK PLS

It's only ransom when a white man pays it. When a poor black man pays money to oppressed Muslims it is social justice

it isn't unusual for western countries/companies to pay up in hostage situations where terrorist militias are involved. buying them off another country is pretty tame. even if that country is Iran

My sides are exploded

This is treason.

Obama is a traitor and should be EXECUTED by a military firing squad after surely being found GUILTY by the courts.

Sorry but why does this matter? Does this solve racial inequality? Does it give the poor healthcare? Once again we see the right wing "Blame Obama First" distraction machine try to use a tragedy to distract the nation from our real problems, such as wealth inequality

By paying them he managed to free these people without antagonizing Iran.

Had he sent in the military it would have set back all diplomatic progress that's been made.

We already have a problem with Sunni terrorism, do we really need to piss off the Shia too?

I think freeing them with force would have been pretty short sighted, in time Iran will come around and they'll remember this.

Is this the next thing Republicans will cling to? Literally no one gives a shit of he threw money to save some prisoners.

Literally no one.

So now we openly give in to the demands of terrorists.

It's shit like this that makes you take curtain rodz to work.

This wouldnt happen when Wayne Lambright becomes president.

Bump
Fuck all the slide threads

Why is this bad?

He got them back

Thank you for correcting the record

> the only options are blackmail or warfare

In case you missed this part:

> Sen. Tom Cotton, a Republican from Arkansas and a fierce foe of the Iran nuclear deal, accused President Barack Obama of paying “a $1.7 billion ransom to the ayatollahs for U.S. hostages.”

> Since the cash shipment, the intelligence arm of the Revolutionary Guard has arrested two more Iranian-Americans. Tehran has also detained dual-nationals from France, Canada and the U.K. in recent months.

Your government didn't negotiate with Baader-Meinhof during the German Autumn, because they saw repeatedly how acquiescing to hostage takers lead to hostage-taking proliferating.

Not one person has suggested invading Iran as a response other than you.

We got:
>A few prisoners who were taken illegally
Iran got:
>$400 million cash
>a nuclear program
>all sanctions lifted
>billions in payouts

Babby's first deal?

Who gives a shit. Those are our people being held prisoner you stupid unpatriotic fuck. Good luck shilling your shitty American hating perspective.

We leave no one behind. Real men know this. Cucks like you wouldn't.

How much money is a life worth?
Now the lives of a boat of American soldiers?
You sicken me

I'm going to kidnap you and demand that your mother come sit on my face if they ever want to see you again. Send her over tonight, okay?

Then five of my buddies are going to find out that your mother's pussy tastes like strawberries and they're going to want in on it. Pretty soon everyone is going to be running a train on your disgusting whore mother while you're chained to a radiator in the next room, silently fapping and begging for them to hurry up because Power Rangers is on and the tendies are getting cold.

There is no charge for having explained geopolitics to you other than the delight of your whore mother's ass, you simpering autistic fuck.

>trumo is unpatriotical
>literally funding a state sponsor of terrorism

The RAF wasn't a country though, we've paid off the GDR to free people.

>Not one person has suggested invading Iran as a response other than you.

So the alternative would have been to just let them rot there?

this shit, hillary sent money to isis, but all CNN wants to talk about is this faggot khan guy

>hillary sent money to isis

Nope.

How the media will handle this:
>Obama doesn't pay
BREAKING NEWS: Obama doesn't deal with terrorists!

>Obama does pay
BREAKING NEWS: Obama saves lives; life is priceless

Shitposting nazi frogs vs liberal media is not a fair fight.

I get it but no, the owner is hard-core Christian

you're stupid. that was irans money and the (((us))) used the bank sector anti-terrorism tools to freeze it. this was just an un-freezing of irans money.

There are a lot of reasons not to fuck with Iran-- number one being that the Jews want us to do it. But when they hold our soldiers for ransom, you call those goatfuckers on the phone and tell them to release them in an hour or Tehran will be a smoking crater.

Protip:

The (((media))) will be more likely to report this story because it's anti-Iran vis-a-vis "antisemitic" ONigger.

But user, muslims AREN'T terrorists!

ABSOLUTELY EUROPEAN

I think you missed this part. Let me post it again:

> Since the cash shipment, the intelligence arm of the Revolutionary Guard has arrested two more Iranian-Americans. Tehran has also detained dual-nationals from France, Canada and the U.K. in recent months.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GIVE IN TO BLACKMAIL.

>Weekly Shounen Jump
When the fuck did Japan start to cover US politics?

yep you fucking faggot

Thomas Jefferson invaded the fuckers and brought our boys back Freedom-style.

>Obama says today Trump is "Unfit" to be President
>This happens

12 DIMENSIONAL TABLETOP CLUEDO

This was a deal that was already going to be made. It was a settlement for a case we were going to lose in the Hague.

ONigger has put us 10 TRILLION dollars more in debt, over 100 million people are on food stamps, African American youth unemployment is over 50%, yet he doesn't police the borders but works and even pays to bring more worthless people into the country, and wants to sign the TPP which will send even more jobs out of the country. And Hillary will make this even worse.

The fuck you think that does for "wealth inequality"?

Cotton is Bill Kristol's little Neocon goy butt boy and is biding his time for a Presidential Run in 2020 or thereafter. He's just keeping it mostly quiet for the time being.

That escalated quickly.

And if they fuck around give them the transponder number to one of the B2 bombers en route.

How old are you young bloods?

Do you not remember we paid local warlards to disarm themselves or turn themselves in?

This isn't fucking news to anyone that's been paying attention for the last 8 years.

LOL FUCKING WOW!

Obama is such a shit leader it's amazing.

This is what happens when your leaders are absolute pussies. If there is no credible threat of violence on the table, you get the bone in geopolitics. Iran got the better of Obama because it's believable that Iran would kill the hostages.

I bet he couldve given them the Statue if Liberty and you would have been ok with it

Wow. He just funded terrorists...

I used to have some neutrality towards Obama but this is some incredible level of hypocrisy. I'm starting to think he really is a Muslim.