Who was a better president?

Who was a better president?

Obama or W?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcSIwBWiPoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama

W. Anyone saying otherwise got cucked by the jew media. W did nothing wrong.

W

>unnecessary war
>thousands of Americans dead
>all for PURPORTED WMDs

oh yes he did nothing wrong! at least he isn't a NIGGER XDDD

dumb fucking retard.

Rare

dubya

911 was wrong

cucked

The day the americucks allowed a foreign faggot muslim nigger married to a man to take power was the day the USA died.

I want to like Bush but Iraq was such a mistake

I would have to admit that Obama was better, even though he didn't accomplish much

Both should face a firing squad

Obama was better from an accelerationist perspective. Who would have predicted 8 years ago that white nationalism and generalized American nationalism would be growing so quickly?

please kill yourself.

Saddam was a mudslime dictator. The type of person Erdogan aspires to be, and that Sup Forums roots will be taken down. You're so hopelessly drunk on liberal media you can't see him for what he was.

Saudi Arabia (fifteen hijackers), United Arab Emirates (two hijackers), Lebanon (one hijacker) and Egypt (one hijacker) were involved. Iraq and Syria are just the beginning. We're going to cleanse the entire middle east.

>Worst terrorist attack in history
>Lowered Taxes and started 2 wars at the same time
>Started the NSA spying program
>Pushed for the patriot act
>put the country in trillions of dept
>out sources jobs
>caused the 2008 recession
>created ISIS by destabilizing the region
>allowed justification for Russia to invade and annex Crimea
>Bushes last year in office we had the worst annual job losses since 1945
>Worst rate of job creation since Hebert Hoover
>200 Trillion surplus into 1 trillion dollar deficit
>Absolute garbage response to Hurricane Katrina
>Invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 based on untrue claims of nucluar weapons.

Yeah, It's pretty clear Obama is the worse president.

They were not Presidents. They were actors hired to play the President, just like everybody begining with Reagan.

Billion surplus into 1 trillion deficit**

My bad.

What an awful president Obama was.

fool me once, shame on you

This.

This whole timeline wouldn't of existed if bush and his shit office did their job and stopped 9/11.

>being this triggered
>on Sup Forums
heh

W was bro-tier

Obama only by virtue of the fuckups of GWB adding scrutiny and the republicans taking over congress, i.e. he wasn't permitted the space to fuck up but he would have if he could

Obama easily. He's not particularly good but Dubya was a fucking unbelievable shitshow, literally one of the worst presidency in history. I think most of the people who say otherwise are either too young to remember it well or hate blacks too much to actually be rational about it.

I've asked this question many times and I've never been able to come to an answer because they're both such colossal fuckups that will go down in history as some of the presidents that oversaw US decline. I have to see how things pan out over the next few decades.

Also

>Conservatives before iraq

"We know it will be hard but WE have to go in, he has WMDS. Every major news network supports the war, why don't you?"

>Conservatives after Iraq

"Of course he never had WMDs, but overthrowing saddam and throwing the country into the hands of Islamic extremists was the plan all along. Way to be cucked by the media, saddam was a dictator you delusional lefty"

Nowadays

"Why should America be responsible for the refugee crisis it created by overthrowing the Iraqi government and trying to overthrow Syria?"

For all the shit you guys give Canadian politicans at least they weren't fucking retarded enough to go into that war that did nothing but fuck over US interests, killed more innocent civilians than Saddam ever did, and created economic problems for the entire world.

>Saddam was a mudslime dictator
yes and he kept is region in line. islamic terror was barely a blip on our radar until we took him out and opened pandoras box.

Al Quaeda was born from US training + butthurt that the Saudis refused their offer to fight Saddam back in 92 in favor of ours.

if we had stuck to Osama, and ignored saddam, we wouldve never had that horrible war thats STILL going on

Someone make one of these with Obama + Trump

W.

Obama has identical foreign policy, but with added racial and social divisiveness and cuckoldry. At least Bush was a real man and not a scrawny pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcSIwBWiPoU

That was fuckin boomer neocons they don't count

Ultimately if you blame Bush more comes down to if you criticize how he failed to protect national security, decided to protect national security by starting two unwinnable wars, and left the country in debt in two wars in a recession when handing it over to Obama which was such a fucking mess it would have taken a masterful statesman to unfuck.

Or

Obama is worse because most of the huge consequences for Iraq in perticular didn't come to fruition until Obama pulled the army out before deciding to engage ISIS just a few years later, how he agitated shit in Libya and Syria fucking over everybody, how he has actually spent longer in Afghanistan than bush did at this point, and how he has presided over an economic recovery and created a bunch of public sector jobs but the labor participation rate has still managed to go down.

Someone did it with Hillary and Trump and the result was... unsettling.

One and the same. Both Bilderberg puppets.

Same shit, Obamas a better speaker and initiated phase II

They're all the same, they're just a facade

>Two disasterous, unnecessary expensive wars
>PATRIOT Act
>No Child Left Behind
>Can't eat pretzels without almost dying

Am I the only one tht thinks OP's picture is a bit reminiscent of Pradcilla Chan?

this. These look great.

Greatest ally has spoken.

>islamic terror was barely a blip on our radar until we took him out and opened pandoras box.

In all of Iraq's history, there were 0 (ZERO) terrorist attacks before 2003.

One of my bosses is Iraqi. He fought against the US (as a conscript) during desert storm. He told me that if any imam grew their beard out too long or started preaching radical stuff, Saddam's G-men would swing by and you would never see the person again. He did NOT fuck around with terrorists. Muslims need to be ruled with an iron fist, just like Slavs. The US is laughable naive when it comes to trying to impose democracy on cultures that are so radically different.

>which is healthier, AIDS or cancer?
Shit thread

Dubya got us into an unneeded war that helped to destabilize the region and lay the groundwork for ISIS all because MUH DADDY, neocons like Rummy and allowing Cheney and his buddies to get rich. This helped to undermine our standing in the world.

Obama is a complete and utter pussy who gets treated like a child by every other world leaders, gives his opinion on everything whether warranted or not, helped support "revolutions" in the Arab world which finished the job started by Dubya in creating ISIS and leading to the migrant crisis and overall has undermined our position as a power while setting back race relations decades.

So I guess by that measure Dubya barely edges out Obama since at least Dubya didn't lay the groundwork for the race war. But both of them fucking sucked and are among the worst presidents the country has ever had.

>Created ISIS
>Terrorist attack every week
>Won't say Radical Islam
>Obamacare
>Race relations worse than the 60's
>Negotiating with Terrorists
>"Trayvon was my son, he a good boy, dindu nuffin"
>Appointing AA hires like Castro & Lynch
>"America isn't a Christian nation"
>Common core
>Pro illegal immigration

Gee i dunno

Afghanistan was important. We went after those directly responsible for 9/11, and even got Bin Laden in the end.

Iraq wasn't a disaster until Obama pulled troops out. W did nothing wrong.

If Bush said "hey, we need to overthrow half a dozen regimes starting with the dictatorship of Iraq" that would have been difficult to sell.

>he kept is region in line
So did we until we pulled out. Obama's fault not W's.

>Al Quaeda was born from US training + butthurt that the Saudis refused their offer to fight Saddam back in 92 in favor of ours.
There's much wrong with this statement. Soviet-Afghan war started in '79. We have to go much further back than '92 to discuss where al qaeda came from.

>if we had stuck to Osama, and ignored saddam, we wouldve never had that horrible war thats STILL going on
If you can't tell, we're in the process of toppling Syria right now.

Worse than Jimmy 'Peanut Farmer' Carter? Or LBJ?
That is a tall order, pal...

I will say that if nothing else I believe Dubya's an ultimately good guy who did not have the capacity or fortitude to be President and was led around too much by assholes like Cheney and Rumsfeld who were looking to enrich themselves by taking advantage of him. He's also largely gone away and shut up after his presidency.

Obama is a bitter, arrogant man who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and openly hates our country, everything it was founded upon and the Constitution. I also guarantee he will be the most vocal ex-President we've ever seen since Obama's never seen a camera he didn't liked and has always loved the sound of his own voice.

>Common core
It'll be interesting to see long term effects of this fuck up, education being the cornerstone of a nation

Yes, if your measure is the chronological down-word trend of the quality in US presidents, then they are about equal.

Bush, he ignored the warnings about bin laden from the clinton administration. It really shitted everything up.

Vanilla or Chocolate. Same shitty mass produced brand of ice cream.

How to choose?

Technically it was Clinton that fucked up by not preventing those hijackers from being trained in the united states.

Common core was put in to solve the uncomfortable fact Non Whites kept bringing us down, one of the big guys behind CC literally admitted this so it's not even tinfoil

Japan's PM called it as far back as the late 80's that USA was getting dumber due to the growth of the Non White population

Funny enough, remove Non Whites & America's IQ is on par to Japan

The alt-Right, ladies and gentlemen.

W didn't give $400 million to Iran

What this guy says.

W sucked because he cucked the Middle East. Obama sucks because he has effectively reversed 50 years of race relations in America. Never have I seen such outright hostility between minorties and whites. Obama hasn't helped the economy he's only propped it up on less loose stilts. Jobs created by government (with the exception of those during real war times) are laughable and transient.

W = messed up economy, foreign relations and internal peace
Obama= messed up culture, furthered internal discord, weakened military, continued and expanded W's foreign policies

If Buchanan was running when I was of age I would have voted for him. Real fucking shame that Ron Paul was jewed out of media spotlight when he was running. Nobody cared or remembered during November.

We found WMDs there after the fact. And the point wasn't even whether they were there or not. Saddam refused to play ball with the inspectors. If someone does that, we have to assume that they're guilty. Not following up just creates an ugly precedent for any country to do likewise.

Jimmy's big problem was things that were out of his control like the oil crisis. LBJ's has Vietnam but in the long term did a lot to help race relations until Obama came along. No excusing the immigration act in 1965 but I'll say in all fairness it didn't start really going up until the '90s (gee, I wonder what was implemented in that decade...) and really didn't explode until the last 15 years.

Cucked.

LBJ was worse. He actually knew the damage he was doing and wanted more power. He also started the decline in black people and planted the seed for progressive, modern welfare and hostility from the Democratic Party. Just an evil guy overall and I am ashamed that both president's from Texas have been shitty. I apologize to all of you. Real shame too since Lady Bird was my favorite First Wife in recent history. Carter was just a pussy and a momma's boy.

>until the '90s (gee, I wonder what was implemented in that decade...)

Which thing are you referring to?

Average age here must be 16. W was absurd.

>BUSH WAS GREAT AND THE WAR WAS RIGHT!
Yeah no. The Iraq war was a pointless waste of lives and money aside from being a war crime.

>setting back race relations decades.
HAHAHAHA BULLSHIT. That was stoked entirely by two things: 1) the GOP/Teahadists and their pathological hatred of Obama's very existence, and 2) the prison industrial complex and its targeting of Black males since the 90s. And who started that last one? Clinton. Who continued it? Bush and his chocolate clone Obama.

You partisans really are blind.

>"Why should America be responsible for the refugee crisis it created by overthrowing the Iraqi government and trying to overthrow Syria?"
More like "Why should AMERICANS be responsible for the invader crisis manufactured by their own occupation government?"

Jesus you people are genuinely some of the dumbest I've ever come across.

Both exactly the same type of neo-con puppet.

He defied Israel though
So Nixon Best President?

Obama.

O B A M A
B
A
M
A

Americans installed the occupation government you flaming retard.

>America dindu nuttin

To your first comment: if you think the endgame was toppling Saddam, you're mistaken.

To your second comment, you're not even quoting me. I think you meant that for someone else.

They were both so bad that it's like asking yourself "was it worse when I had syphilis or gonorrhea?"

Maybe they shouldn't do crime then? Do blacks not realize that it costs more to put them in prison than what an average manager can make at McDonald's. It's not cheap to put you in prison and as such the (((system))), naturally being frugal with money, won't go out of its way to incarcerate you. You are in jail for breaking laws that are required to keep civilization from falling apart.

I can understand people stealing food or squatting in residences they are supposed to be in. But robbing a liquor/gas station for at most $500 is the stupidest thing you can for yourself. Not to mention killing someone (usually gf). What purpose does killing your gf serve in the overall scheme of things to keep yourself alive and free? Nothing. You did it because we're an animal. And hostile animals get locked up.

Americans have literally nothing to do with their government. If you think that Americans influence who makes decisions from the top you are simply naive.

It's okay to be frustrated, but you should try to calm down.

True. I love it when foreigners bitch how the American people are to blame for the cruelties of our government. We may have more "say" in how things are run in comparison to pretty much everyone else in the world. While everyone is in the back bitching at us, we're at best just a front passenger in a vehicle with no brakes driven by a coked up, tyrannical murderer (govt) wearing a six point seat belt.

We can grab the steering wheel and crash the vehicle but all that will accomplish is the destruction of the car and the killing of maybe the driver, high chance for us and all the soft, small backseat passengers (people dependent on what America provides).

Two things: NAFTA is the obvious one but there's also the Immigration Act of 1990 which created the idea of "Temporary Protected Status" to allow people from shitty countries to stay until that classification is taken away (most recently used to allow Syrians to start coming into the United States).

The more important part is that the Immigration Act of 1990 created the H-1B visa that's being abused to import foreign workers to steal American jobs. NAFTA ships our jobs overseas, the H-1B lets the foreigners steal them in our own country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990

Pic related is from the Wikipedia article.

It also removed the requirement of English proficiency for naturalization and caused the biggest increase in immigrants in American history.

>Following the passage of this act, there were more immigrants admitted to the U.S. in this decade than any prior decade in U.S. history with 10–11 million documented entries.

The Immigration Act of 1990 is a big part of the current problems we're facing and is never even brought up.

You're an imbecile and a fool.

Bush actually went after Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Our ineffectual cuck of a president now refuses to do anything about ISIS or BLM domestic terror. In fact, he openly panders to them. He didn't even give us real proof that Osama is dead because "muh mudshit fee-fees."

Bush wasn't good but the nigger is much worse

I'd argue the issue is the media has warped peoples perceptions more than anything.

I would argue that media systematically underreporting black crime has a ton to do with it as well, and also not reporting what percentage of deaths among black people are due to police officers. I would go as far as to say that out of every group, black people get the most favorable coverage in the media. If everybody understood how often a black vs a white person killed a black person there would not be so much outrage. The media actively covers up crimes by Muslims and when somebody announces "I'm doing this on behalf of ISIS" the media never takes people at their word and tries to rationalize why they weren't REALLY commiting crime for Islamic fundamentalism. Hispanics probably get the worst as the media pretty much universally protrays every illegal immigrant as a hispanic, they actually make up 3/4s. White people don't get fair protrayal either, nobody talks about how white people are facing poverty like never before, white middle-lower class 25-49 males got absolutely fucking destroyed by the recession, but this is reported on mockingly with "terk my jerbs" jokes about rednecks in trailer parks and never taken seriously. People legitimately cannot understand why Trump is popular because nobody reports the issues white people are facing, people that only listen to mainstream media think that jobs among whites have been recovering for years. Asians I would say are seeing more and better representation.

Yeah every race has their issues, I saw an unarmed black autistic care worker get shot by a cop for trying to calm down an autistic adult while on the ground with his hands up. But I genuinely feel the cause of racial tension is the media trying to push a bias narrative. Idiots like Obummer trying to get themselves involved in these issues only adds fuel to the fire.

Thank you.

They are both shit. Dubya dragged us into a war that should have never happened, and King Nigger doubled the national debt from that.

>He didn't even give us real proof that Osama is dead because "muh mudshit fee-fees."

The DNC leaks gave more detail on this. We actually know exactly who planned this PR move, it was Sidney Blumenthal. In their words

"“Here are the reasons: Having the members file through will provide testimony to the President’s feat. They will be not only acknowledging but also enhancing his power. They will in effect become liegemen bowing before him, but not in any way they will resent or will protest.

“They will serve as witnesses to the magnitude of what he has done. Each of them will emerge speaking to the national and local press on what they have seen. Their words will be descriptive, but they will not be equivalent to graphic images that could be circulated themselves and have mischievous consequences.”

Honestly I think it's brilliant politics, he proved he actually killed him, he kept the muzzies as calm as possible, and the republicans got cucked. How in any way is that a failure politically?

>he proved he actually killed him
How? Your excerpt makes it sounds like they (who?) all just gathered together to make up a story and get it straight. Is this referring to the members of SEAL Team 6, or some executive branch officials who issued statements about Osama?

Who cares that conspiracy therorists don't believe him? You could fucking slam Osama Bin Ladens corpse in front of these dense fucks and they'll start talking about how it must be somebody elses body, or how Osama Bin Laden was a US plant all along. Then they would make some shitty youtube documentry.

The only group Obama had to prove Osama was dead to is republicans, because he's running against republicans. By letting republicans view the photos of Osamas death penalty, he proved his death to everybody that mattered, cucked republicans, and kept everybody else calm.

obama

At least we didn't feel like a cucked nation under Bush

Both were pretty awful, but at the very least Obama was a good mascot for the States. When Bush was in office you used to hear about people refusing to holiday in America while he was president, and there was generally a strong anti-America sentiment among a lot of people. People around the world admired Obama for his character, not saying that's enough to be a good president, just saying it restored people's faith in the country, albeit for a pretty dumb reason.

The Iraq invasion is literally the blunder of the century, I'll be shocked if a more bizarre decision is made for the rest of the century. Among other things it's largely responsible for the shitshow in the Middle East at the moment, one that seems to have no end in sight