Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A
youtube.com/watch?v=wHa0kfhstoI
youtube.com/watch?v=h3jTK2HweH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

canada is worse than australia

Kill both

laugh as the canadians get decapitated by tram

Support and elect Wayne Lambright for president.

like this?

multi track drifiting.

Save Emu slave of course.
Also leafs are probably chinks so nothing of value is lost.

Let the tram run over the Canadians and I'll finish the Aussie myself.

multi track drifting

Crush the leaf.
Remember if we kill them they win, if we save Australia they win. It's a win win scenario.

Change the bloke changing the tracks to the UK flag.

Would make this comic much better

Are the Canadians from Quebec, Vancouver or the eskimo places?

Share a beer with the aussie as we watch the leafs get crushed.

how about this one?

I save Australia every time

Canada has been trying very hard to be the worst shitposters on this site since that cocksucker Trudeau got elected. They've succeeded. They took Australia's place as #1 months ago.

And they're never even as clever or funny as Australia. They're just plain unbearable and fill the site with shit.

>implying we would kill our kin
we didn't kill the eu for this

kek

let it ride baby, let it ride

>eurobeat intensifies the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A

The answer is clear
PULL THE LEVER
U
L
L

No dip shit you let the kidtrain mow down Canada then you stroll on over to tied up Australia and kick it in the head till it stops shit posting.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

THIS
H
I
S

The Australians were funny. Like that time they posted an entire TYT video and said cenk met a survivor of the Armenian death marches, people watched the whole thing and it turned out he was rusing them all along.

No no no no. You have it wrong. There is a difference between true aussie grade shitposts, and Canada's shitty posts.

Aussies usually bring the bantz or have well constructed but subtle bait.

Canadians literally just shit on the keyboard and the force of the shit types random words for the moose fucker. It's not even funny or creative. It just ends up everyone calling him retarded.

Remember this Canada?

>Let the leaf get run over
>Austrashit goes back to his shithole
>Gets stung by a venomous spider or get heatshot by a stingray
>Dies

LUL

Kill the Canucks
Aussies are Bro tier.

wow, the thootpaste got mad

You wont finish shit, cunt. Ill fkn rek you

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

that's what he said

So, rather than the usual tracks posted, what SEB should have been in Inital D but wasnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=wHa0kfhstoI

I don't pull the lever.

>only 5 Canadians
Are there at least some Canadians in the trolley who will also be killed?

well saving 5 is better than 1, since i dont have further details about the individuals themselves i can't make any further judgements. thinking about philosophy beyond that is a white people thing and a waste of time.

It's pasta, my white friend.

Don't let me die, Sup Forums, I love you.

Canada is far worse

Every time I'm in nethelands they finish me off nicely. I always get a happy ending with no extra charge.

DON'T FUCKING CALL ME TOOTHPASTE AGAIN
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING ME TOOTHPASTE JUST FOR MY FLAG
>FUCK OFF AQUAFRESH"
>A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE"
GO FUCK YOURSELF
EVERY TIME I TRY TO MAKE A SERIOUS POST IT HAPPENS
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT SO DON'T SAY IT AGAIN BITCH!

Destroy leaf!

We'd be better off without America. Hillary will be the last president she will plunge your country into a 3rd world.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3jTK2HweH8

You're already dead, have been since your last election.
>focusing on pronounss when Canada's on fire
>He still had high approval
Fuck Canada.

Canada deserves to be run over in this situation. We are infested with Asians and muslim shitskins. Imagine a nasty cockroach infestation in your kitchen while you are trying to eat your breakfast. We need a fascist genocidal dictator to fix this. God damn do I hate the useful idiot progressive liberals in this country. Nuking Toronto and Vancouver would be worth it at this point.

You canadians used to be Bro tier posters, but a few months ago everything went wrong. I don't know if Justin has brainwashed you all or if you all just said fuck it, but I want the old canada back.

More like you're a fucking abo cuck with another country's flag on your own

Is the train Canadian too? Because if so, I doubt it'll even reach us.
We're the masters of derailing.

>do nothing and let the train kill canadians
>once the train passes and you are alone with the ausie kill him as well

kill myself and release myself from this board once and for all

if you kill us, we win.

You'll never have a retro paint job on an airliner like us

How the fuck did that even happen?

TL;DR

it's called a train you fuckin' gator molester

>worse than a leaf
sounds like something a leaf would say

Oh look it's another US sucking up to Australians thread!

>come on guys our shills our ruining the Internet for Shilldog b-but hey we're just like you we hate things

>pssst Europe/world stop hating burgers were cool we hate Canada like you do pls like us now

PATHETIC this board has been LEAFED for months now, just get used to it Sup Forums GET USED TO IT

You know? What?

Thank you guys, I, for everyone here, will gladly accept your award as the best shitposter of 2016. Truly, it was hard for us to get on the same level, of annoyance than our mentor straya but with a lot of hard work and a dedicated liberal governement, we made it. I want to thank my mom and my dad, they have always supported me in all of my endeavor and my sister, I know it wasn't easier growing up with me bullying you but at least you're not degenerated today.

Thanks to all my friends and fans. You got us there, we owe you everything and we'll continue to make horrible half ass post full of typo and misplaced auto correction.

Peace.

Then I'll challange you to a traditional Australian duel, we'll get drunk, shout insults at eachother and fight to the death.

>
>
Listen to this lads

>tl;dr
a drunk canadian shitposts about fucking animals while having aussi tier rage

classic leaf tier bant

please, put us down

Training.

why?

>implying autralia's internet could support this high level of shilling

stay mad

And now you've killed everyone on the train, good job.

Trudeau must be paying neetbux to slide online forums.

Why thd hell did your people elect a tosspot like him?

AUSTRALIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

A WHOLE NATION HAS LOST ITS PURPOSE FOR EXISTING

I used to think the whole Canada shitposter thing was a meme, but after browsing for a while it really does seem like it's true.

How can one country be so utterly delusional? They seem like they're about 10 years behind everyone else, back when you were either a liberal or a neocon with no third way.

problem is ican't tell if it's NZ or AU

either way kill em, canada survives.

Thanks, I'm glad I didn't read that shit.

I like hockey, beer, polite people, and pretty women. I'll save Canada any day.

The Australian is just one guy and he's closer to me, both of these mean I have a better chance of pulling him off the track before he gets hit.

You're just upset that the Brits only let you keep a union jack that's 1/4th the size.

Faulty leaf blower.

Why can't UK be on the track?
I'd pull it midway to kill UK and Canada, but Australia has quality shitposting while Bongs are getting even worse than Leafs as of recent.

It was actually faulty breaks on a MURIKAN train, you chuckles fucks.

Either the train or the switch will bounce off somebody's lardass so it doesn't matter

That's a tram you fucking sperg

>shifting the blame on a joint effort

We both fucked up you charred franco.

Australian.

No hesitation. They have a reputation based in skill in satire, Canadians have a reputation based on being very bad shills.

The train came from the US with shitty breaks, stop parroting your redneck dad's meme hate.

wiedersehen, canadians. aussies are based.

Since im a shitposter.
Killstraya

>naming your flag carrier "Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services"

Easily over the leaves. Aussies are at least funny

I'm not like that though, I'm different you guys.

ITT: Canada finding out 5 leafs arent even worth one bantz master

what some fucking syrup for that burn boys?

Fucking toothpaste.

If you kill the leaf, you lose.

It's been barely 200 years since the "rockets' red glare" we rained down in your national anthem, you're barely a country. Fuck off and shut up.

If Canada would be 100% White and 95% Anglo-Scottish-French it would be arguably the best place on Earth.