ITT: absolute shit characters

ITT: absolute shit characters

>thumbnail looks like she has a gun cock
I want to fuck that gun

Should have went with Iron Gwen

Basically every new character from Marvel this decade.

Don't worry marvel will probably try an Iron MJ ongoing

Gwenpool is cute! CUTE!

>she got a pic out of Thor after getting almost killed
Okay.

Dammit I forgot about that shit. The only way Id care is if she teamed up with Peter

That pic represents everything that's wrong with Marvel these days.

>Has a poster of Miles
>Fucking Miles
Hes not popular Marvel, get over it

>online banking
>bullpup AKs
>katanas
Yeah. It's the worst. WORST!

>ships Kamiles
Noice

Oh it's a an idiot thread, got ya. Ignored

He sells better than Kamala, does that mean Kamala isn't popular?

>All this self shilling of characters that no one likes
Minus Kamala I guess

This image epitomizes what's wrong with contemporary Marvel. If I didn't know that this was official I'd mistake it for satire.

just TRUE

I don't know how you could attempt to absolve those horrible illustrations, and what's worse defend this tripe. The life of a shill.

I'm actually enjoying Gwenpool. Anybody else?

>NuMarvel Characters

>half of those characters sell better than Kamala
>thinks she is the one that people like

>tripe
kek come on now

You're not the only one. People in this thread are just the type that like bitching and moaning about shit they don't read. Such is Sup Forums.

Who's the Hawkeye chick?

Jesus, are you a chick, I feel like only a chick think of something that corny, but feel confident enough to post it anyway.
Then again
>chicks on Sup Forums
Either way you must be simple minded and effeminate.

Hawkeye's daughter I believe

Hawkeye

Hawkeye 2

Yeah, there's a super vocal group of people on Sup Forums that absolutely hate Gwenpool. I enjoy her and the comic.

It's worthless and lazy, tripe was the best I could think of.

>effeminate
Mmmmm...

I think that we can all agree that this is Marvel at its lowest point in history

No.

Not him but you saying that is interesting. I thought it was just me, but I also see the same shit. This really weak snark that immature people. Largely more liberal women and a special sort of possibly homosexual man, employ. I wouldn't call it effeminate though, I would call it childish and intellectually weak, but effeminate just sounds sexist.

I get it. Thinking is hard. Who has the time to think up actual criticism?

Which is worse: The character or beta white knights that get pissed as hell when people just say that they dislike the character and start acting childish even for Sup Forums standards?

>The book has plot holes!
>No man, breaking the 4th wall explains all the plotholes! All of them!

>non specific bitching about picture book I'm not reading
>"you sound like an idiot"
>"what are you a woman"
This shit is pathetic.

Nah. They're just imitating Joss Whedon characters.

What plot holes?

Wait what, thinking about effeminate boys just turned me on.That's why I went "Mmmm".

Stuff like one of the bad guys having no backstory in universe just because it hasn't been too developed in comic books.

It makes sense for Gwenpool to no have a ''backstory'' when she appeared on the marvel universe, but having a private investigator that already lives on that world trying to find out information about a person that already lives in that world and that suddenly that person has no past because Gwenpool can break the fourth wall (???????)

Waifu fags for you, if they were witty they would get girls

Yeah I agree that shit annoyed me but unless they bring that back for some reason that doesn't look like something that'll direct pertain to the plot.
So you said "stuff like". What other stuff was there?

Kate

There it is again. It's so snarky and off putting. No substance, all smug. It's like you've determined your moral superiority and now you're doing what's called virtue signaling.

I really don't like that narcissistic tone.
Also how is
>Oh it's a an idiot thread, got ya. Ignored
A legit criticism that one could respond to.

>Joss Whedon characters
I cringed.

>A legit criticism that one could respond to.
Its not. But your like started a thread based on nothing but blind shitposting so there's no reason for anyone to take this thread seriously. Shitposting begets shitposting.
If you have something to say about the actual content of Gwenpool's comments I'd chat with you about it but so far you don't.

Most of the people that have actually read her book enjoy it, but it's pretty hard to find someone on Sup Forums that actually reads comics rather than just shitposting about them in-between Sup Forums pedo-feet threads.

Oh okay, this is a Megafag thread. Have fun with your autism-laden shitposting.

>itt: nerds who get scared when their punch men monthly pamphlets change and terrible waifufags

ITT: Megafag shitposting spree

I didn't start the thread. It's a thread about shit characters, post a character you think is shit and leave, or you can tell some one why you think their selection is inaccurate. Your knee-jerk reaction to this thread is what's wrong here. If you don't like this thread you don't have to post in it.
>your like
No.

Quints of truth.

Are any of you stupid people aware that she's a parody character?

>post a character you think is shit and leave
A shitposting thread for shitposters you just like I said. Don't get upset when someone shitposts back in this cancerous thread.
I'm fine with this thread my skin isn't so thin.

See: global rule 6

Step aside good characters and make way for a real absolute shit character.

There is nothing inherently cancerous about this thread, you only face the chance that someone might not like what you like.

And then they get pissy when you ask "why?"

See
>>>/tumblr/

Not necessarily. There is nothing demanding that anyone act that way. If they do get pissy that's on them, they loose. Don't let pissy anons ruin Sup Forums for you.

Agreed.

Oh you sure showed me.

>There is nothing inherently cancerous about this thread
Starting a thread with "shit characters >pic related" is standard bait. Like 2/10 bait. Shit is cancer. The fact that you don't see it makes you cancer.

>and leave
bitch how else can i prove i can sit at the cool kids table if i don't constant shit on marvel?

It's not bait when it's true

Why is it true?

You can also learn how to spell :^)

It would have been great if this is how people started off their criticism of OP instead of
>BAIT REEEEE
like this guy

I think that the artwork for this book is really bad.

Like, it was made by TWO japs, one would think that the level of the artwork could give Jim Lee a run for his money but its not even that much better than fucking Squirrel Girl!

Lets be honest, the only reason people like the book is because they jerk off to the animu faces.

I think that the comic book comunity in general hates Gwenpool and think that is proof of how low the House of terrible ideas is sinking.

I mean, yes, there is the occasional virgin waifu fag that thinks that reading Gwenpool is like dating or some shit and get all defensive about peole trashing the book, but that's the really loud and sad minority.

this

>I think that the comic book comunity in general hates Gwenpool
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Go to any comment section on any forum or like newsarama news post and everybody is shitting on Gwenpool.

Besides the ''Dr. McNinja'' guy sucks at comedy and is a comedic book, so do the math

Fandom is what kills the stories.

And you know that's not a loud minority how?

because nobody else is saying anything positive about the book outside waifu wanking on Sup Forums, the book is a joke on the worse way

I like how this one guy keeps making Gwenpool threads to shitpost it into notoriety so it sells well.

So every comic book character sucks

>I like how this one guy keeps making Gwenpool threads to shitpost it into notoriety so it sells well.

>sells well.
>Sup Forums buying comics.
>ever.

>Can't even take screenshots to prove a point
Casual

only gwenpool.

go google that shit you lazy retard.

Obligatory

Not him, but I tried looking at newsrama posts and nobody comments on those

We can top that shit

>06/19/16(Sun)18:38:46 No.83913410

in the facebook post they did and in the forums too.

I buy comics...sometimes... a few times...once

She is so degenerate fro coal burning

Newsrama doesn't have forums

I think you may need to sue your university for a refund.

yes they fucking do

Give me a link then because I can't find it

>people that look like people is "not that much better" than blobs with lines called faces
Sorry, but I think that consistent face shape/form trumps "It's not 100% american art".

That Kamala plushie is adorable

I'm not going to suport your waifu autism, go look for them

Seriously

see? you were able to do it by yourself!

It's not there, that's just the homepage, some other pages, and an unrelated website

then in the fucking comment sections, whatever, you can still find the facebook posts, the point is that gwenpool is shit