ITT: dream casting

ITT: dream casting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, the ideal Plastic Man would be young Norm McDonald.

I know this is a cliche casting choice, but I honestly think that no one else would be able to nail the silliness of Plastic Man's character better than Jim Carrey.

There's an alternate timeline where they decided to make a Plastic Man movie with Jim Carey, instead of the Mask.

This. Plastic Man should basically play like The Mask as an average Joe but with an existent(if skewed) moral compass

While were on the subject, I want a Mask reboot. Something gritty and dark like the comic.

I may be totally alone on this, but cast an almost totally unknown child actor as Billy Batson, and then have Cap be a cartoon character, voiced by that actor, in the real world. Have him be really bright and colorful, visually jarring.

>Justice League movie with Plastic Man.
>He's basically dicking around the entire fight scene.
>Gets told off by the rest of the League
>As they start walking away he pulls an "AAAALLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN"

youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

I would've liked to see Patrick Warburton as Captain Marvel.

Literally perfect casting

She could be like Olivia Munn in X-Men and just stand around

But we cant have fun things at DC/WB......

>that costume

I want zack Snyder/new 52 to leave

Plas doesn't have a nu52 design. He never really showed up.

Jesus. Plastic Man has been missing for five years.

Thats actually really depressing.
>We will never see Plastic Man take the form of a dress and get strangled by Big Barda

he was in that Injustice annual

He more meant the nu52 universe, which is just earth prime that had 10 years taken away. Injustice is it's own thing

Probably for the better

Nothing says he's gone. He was even introduced in Justice League, during Forever Evil. It's just one of those forgotten plot threads that Johns has every once in awhile.

He appeared in a cover of JLI. Also his origin story appeared in an issue of JL, IIRC.

I know but it's better than no comics at all

Also you mean Prime Earth not Earth Prime.

>implying that Snyder Studios will ever let that happen