Do you want to find love in Japan?

Do you want to find love in Japan?

no

i wanna find a corpse in the suicide forest

I do...

No, J*panese """"""""women""""""""" are some of the vilest creatures on earth.

what makes you say that?

fuck off jew

You must be a buttblasted roastie.
There is no way japanese women are anywhere close to as bad as hebrew """women"""

Soulless smiles, soulless eyes, robotic servile behaviour, ugly even with seven layers of makeup, and completely useless.

Go kill yourself in the forest jjokbari dog.

Dumb weeb.

every single thing I’ve seen a jap say about a korean was negative, yet you’re trying to defend them. why are you so pathetic?

Beacuse he is Japanese using Korean proxy

try again, sweaty

Fuck no

And those are caked with makeup

Majority beautiful women you'd never find such numbers of cuties with any other race of nurses

Those are koreans
They are fine. you're jealous

>Those are koreans

Classic J*p argument.

>They are fine. you're jealous

Nowhere in the western world those wretches are fine looking, particularly not in Russia where literally every women looks a hundred time better.

I want to do kancho with a Nihongo qt and push my finger deep into her rectum while she covers her face with her hands in shame. Is that weird? I saw it happen in a JAV.

Volk?

the only reason one would want to find love in japan is to get all the social security benefits and welfare and shit like that

@83911305
>the only reason one would want to find love in japan is to get all the social security benefits and welfare and shit like that
What are you talking about? Social security and "shit like that" in japan is awful. wages are low, its not that great a place to live
literally anywhere in the west is better.

AM I KAWAII UUGUU DESU DASU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

How did I not see that coming

there is literally nothing to see in japan

yes

salty because Janne Ahonen lost to a fucking jap?

"Salty" oh wow. Just a fact

>tfw at the airport now to go to japan and find love there

Not exactly love but i want to find a cute japanes girl who will put a collar on me and force me to lick her pussy.

Let us know how it goes
I too want nothing more than love in japan

> articularly not in Russia where literally every women looks a hundred time better.
Nice delusions, Schlomo, you totally not judging the entire population by cherrypicked images from internet.

We have a lot of Russian girls here

>tfw qt korean is sitting next to me instead

patrician.

A chinese girl sat near me while I at lunch today
Its the closest i've been to a girl in some time.
She forgot her denim jacket. I should have chased after her - but she had already left and I was late for an appointment

No most of them are ugly as fuck.

nice shit taste

I don't know how to talk to girls