This is a great character from a great tv show

This is a great character from a great tv show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yB2X4OZDjk
youtube.com/watch?v=A-cCWcVQy88
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
egs-members.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it hilarious how what happened with that autistic Sup Forums guy killing a bunch of his coworkers would've made news for weeks in my country. But in America it's an everyday thing, completely normalized, people stop talking about him the day after

Niggers

LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING GHOST

How many aircraft carriers you got

>americans are so fat they need an aircraft carrier to transport their marines

HOW MANY

While my country lacks in aircraft carriers, it is abundant in HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION, something an americuck will never understand. Gotta keep giving dem tax breaks to the rich tho that'll solve everything

But would you kill for her?

I don't remember, what's her name?

I mean, sure, I understand killing for your waifu, but he could at least have good taste. Who even watches Danny Phantom.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=5yB2X4OZDjk

Wow I thought this was just a Danny Phantom thread.

YO RANDY STAIR WAS JUST 24

Wow guys, this is scary :(

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cCWcVQy88

>while my country is a little bitch, it's abundant in being a little bitch
What country, faggot?

>humans; the worthless insignificant filth that inhabit the putrid planet of Earth.
>Do you even know what its like to wake up every day and endure endless pain and torment from the world around you

kek, did this guy copy paste this from Rodge's Cringefesto?

>mfw the laugh at the end
checked

What if dajokahbaby and Andrew Blade team up and revive Eric and Dylan? What would their squad be called?

>with power beyond imaginable

What did (((Andrew Blaze))) mean by this?

Who the fuck kills themselves and others for a Danny Phantom character lmao

show hasn't even been on for like 10 years

410 BILLION DEAD WORKERS??? how did he manage.

WHEN HIS PARENTS MADE A VERY STRANGE MACHINE

It's astounding that this guy was so angry at all the people who 'let him down' because they didn't want to do ALL the work to bring his vision of some horrible fucking edgefest to life, he says he spent 5 months on this and all he's got is this un-animated copy-paste colour swap bullshit and he thinks it's everyone else's fault it didn't come to anything when they've spent that time to make like ten minutes of actual animation.

Well maybe he should've asked, Oney or Spazkid or Psychicpebbles to work him on it, gave them money and such. Fund the project.

and you know the money's with the grandma, take the money out of the purse. And give it to them. So he can but uh nice gardening tools.

Andrew Blaze was black pilled, he knew humans were not worth saving.

He appears to have thought they would just do all the donkey work for free and he would put his name on it.

for FREE? It looked like that dude has dollars rolling in because of how he was able to afford TWO MACs, a nikon camera AND two damn pistol grip shotguns.

ECH HE

she is nothing to kill for though

doulble dubs speak truth. user's country is a third world shithole

IT WAS DESIGNED TO VIEW A GUN UNSEEN

>People will remember and fear us
>we will become plastered in time
The news ignored him, and the only ones who know him are autists laughing at him on a Senegalese knitting forum.

is it true he was a tranny? or just a rumor?

I find it hilarious you cant walk down the street without getting beheaded or run over by some paki refugee, and if you survive that and voice your opinion you will get called a racist and thrown in jail
>remember if you kill your enemies they win :)

"I've always been a girl that I wish I could've told you from day one. I didn't realize that until I discovered Ember. She was what brought that out in me. I didn't just wake up one day and be like 'oh I'm a girl, great.Ember's what brought that out in me. I wanted to look like her, I wanted to dress like her, I wanted to be her. That was in like 10th grade. She was my first crush and she ultimately was my final demise."

he also crossdressed in private for a couple of years, you know, like silence of the lambs without corpses

youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

>59 shots
>3 kills

He was a pathetic DYEL skeleton

10/10

There's a reason Europe is basically our vassal state, along with Canada, Japan, Korea, and Columbia: force projection bby, it's all about those carriers.

Any other first world country that's not the USA. Go get cancer, and either die or be broke (maybe both)

>He was a pathetic DYEL skeleton
So was Pauly boy. Makes you think.

Also, I've never shot a gun but that video is truly pathetic.
>"patience"
>"whoops!"

When are we all going to admit that trannys are all mentally ill and should be locked for public safety? jesus christ

This is fine because it panders to Sup Forumsedditor right redlord?

how come I never heard about this shooting?

damn you sure burned him Ahmed. Little tidbit for ya here in America most none neets have reputable careers with salaries and full health benefits. Dying of the "cancer" meme usually isn't in the cards. I'm sure your country makes education and healthcare avilable to everyone so neets such as yourself can brag about it on a Mongolian racing forums to other strangers

>spotting a fellow Encyclopedia Dramatica fag
Feels good man

I live in Asia.

YO TRANNY PHANTOM HE WAS JUST INSANE

>Asia

Liveleak pretty much sums up your continent

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki

official wiki by the man himself

What does my continent have to do with my country? What's wrong with my country?

>this shit could have been averted if he just had a bf that pounded his ass every night
really makes you think

As soon as you say which country you reside in I'll let you know.

Why hasn't Youtube pulled his channel yet?

It's not making headlines in America because he was an anti-Trump sperg whose odd obsession is harder for the media to spin into something negative that fits their agenda.

>tfw you realize all the ghost characters suffered a tragic end and became ghosts
>the box ghost killed in a factory accident
>ember killed by a house fire
>young blood died from a childhood disease
>skulker died in a hunting accident
>kitty and johnny 13 in a motorcycle accident
>warden murdered in a prison riot
>poindexter kills himself from bullies
>they are all stuck in a ghostly purgatory because of unfinished business or their lives cut short
>haunting earth or getting their asses beat and sent back to that purgatory forever
anyone else bothered by this? It seemed pretty heavy for a kids show

White americans cause more terrorist attacks than towelheads

No is the time to keep that baby rolling. Think of all the advertising opportunities from all the views

The creepiest thing is that in a lot of ways he just seems like a regular nerd. He had posters in his room of MLP, Inside Out, Frozen (far from normal for an adult male, but also not what you'd expect from an edgelord spree killer), the Dallas Cowboys, and the Beatles and looks like a regular skinny white guy. But then he starts talking about murdering people and shit and worshipping a minor character from a now obscure cartoon, it just makes it even weirder.

Not him, but no country is worse than USGay.

>63% white
>50% white by 2030
>shootings every day
>whites getting cucked

TOP KEK

>ember

t. Ahmed

>it's another eurofag brings up america for no reason episode

Shouldn't you be eating Tyrone's cum outta your mum?

LOL

Can confim, autistic mass shootings are a way of life here in the United States. I dodge Chris-chan's bullets on the way to work everyday.

I'm black so which of those things you listed are negatives?

Nothing. Keep breeding out the white americucks, you smelly nigger.

The only one I remember being touched on in the show is the Egyptian queen who died of a broken heart.

Shouldn't you be reading your daily dose of the Quran?

LOL

what happened
im so confused

Blacks are even more likely to be killed by blacks than whites are.

Founded in the 1980s, "EGS" is one of the most cherished squads in the afterlife. Short for "Ember's Ghost Squad", Ember McLain founded the organization not long after perishing in a house fire. By 1985, EGS had acquired 1,752 recruits. "Recruiter Ghosts" are the primary gatherers of souls for the EGS. During recruiting, all souls are fair game. Although the squad's traits vary extremely, recruiters generally search for lost cause souls; typically people battling depression or have become outcasts in their daily environment. Lost causes who finally earn their chance to be who they truly are make the EGS one of the strongest squads in the afterlife. There are occasions where recruiters physically reach out to those amongst the living; offering a way out of their torment and misery. In these circumstances, deaths are cleverly executed as to not make society aware

>mfw we are going ghost after ww3

Das raciss

>all these patriotic gets
USA USA USA

I wish I lived in the UK, then all the cumskins will get BOMBED THE FUCK OUT, lmao.

Good thing your country is getting cucked to shit by beaners and niggers.

Gay.

AMBER YOU WILL REMEMBER
YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME

Beta uprising
His only friends stopped LARPing with him

if they ever reboot it, which the creator has eluded to in recent years, id like more of a back story with some closure for each character. Instead of just fighting them danny talks with them, learning of some of their problems and unfinished business. Now that he is older, but the ghosts remain the same there is a bit of sadness to each story but he works with them, at least some of them, to bring them to a better afterlife even though its kind of christ-faggy. Id sure as hell want out of the ghost zone, that place looked like hell

>not one of these /bant/fags has said their country yet
cowards, back to your shitty board

OP is from sweden if that means something

Why are whites always psychotic serial killers?

egs-members.deviantart.com/

It's odd how this guy remained so invisible throughout the entirety of this, video after video of the craziest shit, obvious cries for help, even post-shooting the media comparatively doesn't really seem to give that much of a fuck despite the story providing them with more ammunition to push anti-gun shit.

It's not just whites, and because generally some modicum of intelligence needs to be present to warp into madness. Thankfully you monkeys kill yourselves in droves everyday for much less complex reasons.

I'm not a nigger though. It's disgusting how whites spend all that time planning and scheming but can't even rack up high kill counts. Meanwhile, some autismal virgin Korean manages to kill like 50+ people.

Who will play Chris chan in the incoming bio-pic?

You actually defending this fucker?

He honesty thought his hours of shitty cartoons and edgelord vlogs would be studied through the ages, like the famous killers he idolised.
Instead we know him as 'Tranny Panton. '

Tranny Phantom, I meant.

Yeah, why do whites suck at murdering people? That faggot actually said his killing spree was going to be remembered alongside 9/11 and he only managed to kill a couple of people. Give me a break.

Nah, he admired the Columbine kids and wanted to be talked alongside that spree. But he only managed to kill 3 people lol.

Yeah, I can't believe nobody intervened. For years he made insane videos, worshipped the columbine shooters, and rambled like a psychopath on twitter. Weeks before he did the shooting he wrote tons of tweets about how he was planning on killing people. How the fuck did he slip through the cracks?

I think the thing to take away from this and Elliot Rodger is that if you're going to be a famous killer, you should share as little about yourself and your motives as possible to avoid looking like a huge autist.

These psychos desperately want to be famous though.

They were huge autists though, they put themselves out there, and saw nothing wrong with who they were, because that was their personality in the first place.

>worshipped school shooters
>desperately wanted to become as famous as the Columbine shooters
>ended up shooting up a convenience store instead of a school
>only killed 3 people
>the mainstream media doesn't care
>within a week only a small handful of Sup Forums users will remember
This idiot is possibly the biggest failure in the history of autistic shooters. I dare you to name a bigger fuck-up than this retard. Elliot Rodger failed to kill accomplish his master plan of killing all of the Stacies that attended his college but he managed to get some attention from the mainstream media.

He was transgender and probably not a Trump supporter either.