What are some cool super villain team ups you'd like to see more in comics?

Taskmaster and Bullseye. Taskie was great helping him for his perfect game.

Adolf Hitler

this

>it's a Captain cold isnt boring episode

What are you alluding to, my man?

I wish the latest Secret Six was as good as the one before it.

Maximus and The Maker

Parkerbolts

Her New 52 work in general is just so fucking Godawful.

I want a book where some A-lister villain has to work with a team of nobodies for some reason in the vain of Superior Foes.

They look like they are posing for a rap album

Legion of Doom ain't nothing to fuck with.

Her Vertigo book is basically the best thing she's written in forever.
I hope if she gets put on another dc book she steps her game up

>two superman villains
>no Wonder Woman villain
>no GL villain
>captain reddit

Absolute garbage

>captain cold
>ever not boring

You just described OPs image though. Only Lex Luthor isn't a literal who to the general population in that image

I just want more Legion of Doom shenanigans

When the fuck did Sup Forums start hating on Captain Cold now? That's just not cool, guys.

Since the injustice thread attracted one shitposting autist.
>Inb4 Captain Reddit

Same, I just don't know who should write it though, now with Johns gone from writing comics.

At the very least we need more Black Adam/Sinestro team-ups

Same. That and more awkward Black Manta

Why do you think everyone loved him? He's kind of a shot character that keeps getting pushed. He's like an evil Wesley Crusher- he pops up everywhere (like when he was on the fucking Justice League) and wins fights through plot favoritism (like how he has to beat Mister Freeze because Freeze is more popular.)

Other than power level masturbation he's not an interesting character at all.

Such wasted potential

You know regardless of peoples opinion it makes sense as to why he outclasses Mister Freeze and really there is no reason he should lose to him. And I say that as a Freezefag

Injustice was a mistake.

God, just shut up about that you paranoid fuck you said the same thing yesterday and everyone said you were wrong. Cold was never that popular.

My understanding is that the anti-Cold stuff came form Injustice threads

Where is this persecution complex coming from?

Seriosuly shut up.
No one cares about the injustice threads

The anti-cold stuff comes from the cringey way Johns pushed him and the Flash threads.

Why are Flashfags so autistic? People can dislike a character without you fags having to scream OMG END OF THE WORLD!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

There are people who didn't like Cold before but they didn't make a big deal about it in even thread until this week and I've seen other people pointing that as the reason. It makes sense really.

Pretty sure he was just being punny.

pls continue

Wonder Woman's villains are all shit except for Ares

Yeah citation needed on that one. Regardless I could give a fuck about Cold. I'm just pointing out when this shit started

>ares
>not absolute shit tier

Casuals belong on and

Name another of Wondy's villains who poses any threat to fucking anybody

Hint: you can't, because her only other villains are giganta and cheetah who are both shit

>not reading comics
>yet still shitposting on a comics board

What a pathetic person you are

Go fuck yourself casual

Captain Cold is getting in Injustice and Batfags who think he's lame and Killer Frostfags who are upset their waifu might not get in are out in full force.

Or he's a garbage character and people are tired of a literal who getting shoved down their throats for meme reasons

Literally never happened.

> her only other villains are giganta and cheetah
>"I only know of these 3 villains because there the only ones who ever appear in cartoons or videogames!!!"

Fucking idiot.

>this level of delusion

calm down there, the world isn't out to get you

>not knowing and appreciating Dr Psycho

pleb

Except going back on 4chanarchive it's literally only started since Injustice 2 reveal.

Literally nothing during Forever Evil when he was a main character and later join the Justice League.

Literally nothing when he was headlining his own show in Legends of Tomorrow.

Absolutely nothing until Injustice 2. And it's always the same posts. Same person calling people paranoid and claiming "multiple people blew you the fuck out" when people say it's one guy, always referring to him as the same select derogatory words.

And yet in every thread where you claim "multiple" people proved a poster wrong by saying it's one person, you only bother samefagging 2-3 times before making the claim. And the Unique Post count fails to rise.

It's just one fag from the Injustice threads. Pay no mind.

Hopefully since he's just an Injusticefag he fucks off to Sup Forums soon so people can like and dislike Cold normally again

>being this upset someone badmouthed your favourite characters

Johns, is that you?

I think there's a group of them. Why can't people just respect peoples taste in villains?

I havent seen a single cold thread, i saw a Freeze thread and this thread, you are a delutional fanboy, go back to your Johns thread

He's winning Ed Boons Injustice 2 poll. Fuck off already and stay in your fucking video game thread.

That's I all want personally.

Right? I don't wether people like Cold or not, but it's obvious Injustice is a factor in the amount of hate Snart has gotten recently. Perhaps it was the breaking point for those who hate Cold.

>dislike normally but not being allowed to say bad things about him

>people can...dislike Cold normally again

You and I both know that by our will keep flipping out every time somebody says they hate him you self-righteous cockstain

Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor

Since when does "literally who" equal a bad character?

>winning

Uh, in what world does a distant third place equal first place?

>Same person calling people paranoid and claiming "multiple people blew you the fuck out" when people say it's one guy, always referring to him as the same select derogatory words.

You are autistic.

nah plenty of people talked about how they don't like him without turning it into some kind of weird crusade, get over it man

>"nothin personal kid" attitude
>everybody loves him even though he's a murderous dickhead
>no consequences for his actions,
>regularly best buddies with Flash even though he kills people
>Major character in the Justice League comics for some dumbass reason
>Reforms, but still evil because why not
>Gets superpowers and made handsome because he's being shilled
>has a "sense of honor" which appeals to Narutards. Basically works as a get out of conflict free card
>"muh parents were mean to me" backstory that is a dime a dozen in villains

And don't fucking say "he only kills people who deserve it." Nobody in the League would fucking stand up for Batman if he killed Joker, so Flash letting Cold off is moronic.

He's basically Captain Coldsteel the Hedgehog.

He is character that 1 writter had a boner for, then that writter became CCO, and started pushing him in the media and in stories he has no place to be.

I can't care less about Cold, i'm mad about Johns doing the same fanboy shit he does all the time.

Gee I wonder if it's because it's the same uncreative buzzwords every fucking thread Cold is brought up. These shitposts cluttering every damn thread didn't start till injustice 2. At least they were smart enough to stop biting

>people use mems on Sup Forums

Stop the fucking presses, this must be some kind of conspiracy I am flashfan and can't process the fact that people don't like a character, oh my god this is hurting my brain, help please!!

I guess you fags expect someone to come out and say IT WAS LE ME BARRY XD I SHITPOSTED ABOUT COLD! since that's the only way you can relate to the world

Anyone wish Mark Said wrote a major Captain Cold story like he did Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom)? I know he's far from being a fan of the Rogues (like most of Sup Forums) but it could have been cool.

The thing is that Cold is just like Harper row now, but backed up by an fanboy executive.
Cold personality was better before Johns tried to push (again) the Anti-hero angle.

Nice pasta. Also he doesn't kill unless it IS personal (or self defense).

WAID. Stupid autocorrect.

>he doesn't kill except when he does

I agree, but people will still say he was always shit.

I would rather nobody write anything about Captain Coldsteel. He's literally the least interesting of the 5 ice villains

What a noble character, he needs a cold katana

>cold Katana
Is he part of the Hidden Maple Leaf village?

Larfleez
Old 52 Lobo
Movie Faora
FireFly
Mirror Master
Gigantica

I enjoy Captain Cold

If that were true (which I disagree with) wouldn't you want someone to write a story that makes Cold a better character? Like Paul Dini did for Mr. Freeze. Nobody cared about Freeze before "Heart of Ice." Shouldn't Cold get that chance (Even though he already has "Absolute Zero")?

Me too. I love all (okay, most) ice characters.

>Gigantica

fucking who

Freeze Force

Eat a dick casual

Meant for

those threads are fun

No wonder they can't fight worth a damn and keep falling over, I just realized they're all wearing crocs

There is literally no such character as Gigantica in DC

Oh shit I misread his post, my mistake. Though I knew who he meant

Don't we all?

Don't we all?

Leonard Snart is cool because he's just a thief.

He doesn't "hate" the Flash, he doesn't want to take over the world, he doesn't want to gain power or popularity. He just wants to rob banks and other such places.

That's why he's kind of a cool character. He's just a thief who's somehow more competent than pretty much all of the Flash's other villains even though he just wants to steal cash.

Ah yes, Gigantica. Alongside Professor Crazy and Lion she is truly one of EC Comics' Special Girl's most treacherous foes.

Can we also talk about Marble's Spider-Chap, and his villains? He's got classics such as Professor Squid and the Red Ork. And what about the Y-Men's Badger? Surely the Weapon Y project should count.

And of course, who can forget The Indecent Exposure's nemesis, Captain Capable of Pleasing a Woman?

>he is cool because he is boring and uninteresting

That isnt how it works

Giganta*
My marvel team
Molly makes a new Runaways but all for villains
Troll
Mania
Octopus dr. Otto spider-verse
Spider-verse teen electro
Kraken the hunters kids

Okay. You don't like characters that rob or steal. Got it. I do. I'm a fan of C-list robber villains. Always have been. Shocker, Electro, Batroc, Rhino, The Rogues, etc. Agree to disagree.

REDDIT SNART IS CUTE!!!

As I mentioned to the user that replied to you. I have a soft spot for robbers and thieves characters in fiction (not limited to superhero comics).

Sinestro joins the team later.