VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2016

>2016

>Voting for either Drumpf or Shillary

>Not voting for Based Gary Johnson

Explain yourselves I thought Sup Forums was a libertarian board....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHehvjqUTt0
youtu.be/Y2KWfTWDs7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You thought wrong.

Because he's a douchebag.

All these trumpkins will leave on November 9. Just like the Romney fags last time.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

That means conservative

Would you rather have a conservative-leaning libertarian or a libertarian conservative?

Voting libertarian is more then just voting for Gary Johnson you fools its about finally replacing the established two party system

Most years a third party Candidate wouldn't have a chance at winning but this election year since Drumpf and Shillary are so disliked the Libertarian party can actually win the Presidency

Voting for Gary Johnson is the Ultimate Anti Establishment vote

VOTE GARY JOHNSON

I'm 95% sure i'll vote for gary johnson. Atleast show there's 1 less retard in american politics, if nothing else.

Good for you. If you can't stop the evil machine, at least you can stand in the way while it runs you over. Much respect.

>Border walls are racist
>DUDE WEED LMAO
Gary "The big fat fucking faggot" Johnson

Only there will always be a two party system...

And all electing this idiot will do is galvanize the public against ever voting third parry again after four years of Gary Johnson accomplishing absolutely fucking nothing.

Fuck third parties. If your agenda had any support whatsoever you would be absorbed into a major party. Third parties are worthless nobodies with no support.

The only reason people even know this guy's name is because they hate Trump and Hillary, if there were any other moderate running for either party it would be the same as every other election he runs it that nobody notices.

Wew u mad

Was responding to you, didn't click.

From an unbiased perspective alot of Trumps statements regarding Mexico and the wall he wants to build have had racist undertones, Gary is not wrong

Here come dat boi.

O shit waddup.

>>Voting libertarian is more then just voting for Gary Johnson you fools its about finally replacing the established two party system
You might want to learn about restrictive ballot access laws and understand you won't make them go away and neither will the Democrats or Republicans...their monopoly will go on

>Only there will always be a two party system

>Fuck third parties

>Third parties are worthless nobodies with no support

Establishment shill detected, this year Gary Johnson has a real chance of winning the Presidency and the shills are in full panic mode dont listen to them

>Third parties are worthless nobodies with no support.
This is exactly why you and yours will get exactly what you deserve. Corruption and failure. It is inevitable at this point.

The cunt isn't even a libertarian. He is a lightweight and a statist.

I thought we drove all you anarcho-capitalists out before the first primary? Just when we got the last of you open border cocksuckers' "RON PAUL IDS HABBENIN" graffiti off the walls here too.

some of the greatest civilizations built walls against mudslimes you stupid fucking kike.

Recent polls have Gary Johnson polling at 15% so theres a good chance he will be at the debates with Drumpf and Shillary, he can win if we vote

NO

>voting for a candidate that won't win a single state
Get the fuck out of here.

>anti borders
>anti gun
fuck outta here for nigger faggot

yeah too bad johnson isn't really a libertarian huh

really makes you think

>Explain yourselves I thought Sup Forums was a libertarian board.
Sup Forums hasnt been libertarian in years. Also, Gary isnt a libertarian

Fucking Cuck Trump-Pence 2016 mother fucker. Keep those sloppy beaners out of my fucking countries along with their fucking crotch fruit too.

Is Mexico a race you fucking cuck?

>open border cocksuckers

WAIT A MINUTE

Gary Johnson is not for open borders despite all the disinformation on Sup Forums he just doesn't want to waste money building a Giant Wall that wont work anyway like a idiot he would rather spend the money on more important things like helping the American people

Rather be an establishment shill than a literal fucking retard.

Even if he somehow miraculously won, which he won't as it is quite literally impossible, but throwing all logic and reality out the window, if he won....... WHAT WOULD HE DO?

The president doesn't unilaterally fucking make law in this country and BOTH Republicans and Democrats would undermine him at every single opportunity.

This douche winning would change absolutely nothing... It would just waste four years of political expediency.

If you like TPP, sure. Might as well for Shillary if that floats your boat.

10/10 nickname

JUST

You poor, deluded, bastard.

shilled hard for Gary until I realized what a low energy fake libertarian hillary shill he was

> pro TPP
> gun control
> anti-life
> bake that cake, goy
> more migrants

fuck that. would rather have a strong, respected leader like Teflon Don who will actually win and dismantle the cancerous establishment from within. then maybe McAfee or Petersen in eight years

Being a libertarian is about not spending any money. GJ is the wrong mind of moderate.

Thanks to you fuckers trump might lose this election

Hahaha! You think they'll let him debate?

>would rather have a strong, respected leader like Teflon Don who will actually win and dismantle the cancerous establishment from within

Drumpf is part of the establishment you cuck he only cares about himself

>anti gun

Take a look at this uneducated retard.

Nice try CTR, go back to shitting up readdit, we aren't dumb or faggy enough to fall for this.

Stay cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

This.

>Drumpf is a dictator

>Shillary is a criminal

>Gary Johnson is based

How is this even a hard choice Sup Forums? We ALL need to start supporting Gary Johnson NOW if we want to be of any help

If Johnson supported more infrastructure spending & less immigration he would be my candidate.

The media has already locked him out of having any chance to win. He better make some big statements in the debates if he wan't to bump up that

>anti gun, pro immigration cuckold
>based

Chose one only.

At its best, Sup Forums was mostly populated by "Nobody but Paul" faggots back in 2012. It's gone further downhill since then.

No one with a brain is voting for this whiny attention whoring faggot

Donald Trump already is the establishment candidate. Fuck off Jjohnson

>anti gun
Provide evidence of this you shill.

Goofy Johnson 5/5

I want to see the media cry and melt down. Voting Trump

What the fuck happened to the Sup Forums I used to know?

The only way to fuck with these fuckers is to push Johnson right up their ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHehvjqUTt0

Your not going to be "replacing" anything, all that's going to happen is one major party getting fucked over, now fuck off

With voters growing increasingly fearful of gunfire on the streets, Gov. William F. Weld of Massachusetts reversed course this week and proposed some of the most stringent gun control laws in the country.

Mr. Weld, a Republican who will run for re-election next year, called for a statewide ban on assault weapons β€” a proposal he opposed during his 1990 campaign β€” as well as a waiting period for buying handguns and a prohibition on handgun ownership by anyone under 21. His proposed legislation would also limit the number of handguns an individual could buy and would impose tough penalties for illegal gun sales and gun-related crimes.

β€œThe purpose of this common sense legislation is to remove deadly guns from our streets and to take weapons out of the hands of many teens who themselves are becoming deadly killers,” the Governor said.

the stormcucks have co-opted the Trump posters

silly stormcucks think Trump will help them increase membership

>an executive listens to his constituency and passes laws they want

You must really have loved these 8 years of gridlock and ineffective government

>Lolbertarian

You're joking right?

Who?

no Sup Forums is a ns/fash board

you are a fucking idiot b/c you can't have libertarianism in a multicultural society. the cultures will tribalise and there will be one dominant group fucking everyone else.
like now where the jews are tribalised but don't advertise their tribalism, then pretend to be white and then apologise for slavery. but if ever attacked muh 6 gorrrrrilllion

Weld and Johnson are redefining what Libertarian means

they are going to kick the fringes out and make it a mainstream party that will fill the vacuum after Trump has finished destroying the republican party

>We're going to replace the 2 party system!

yeah congrats, you'll make the Democrats the CDU of America

pic related

i consider myself a libertarian and am well read on the subject. I am voting for Trump. johnson is such a faggot. He's an intellectual lightweight and does libertarians no good by representing us.

>trump
>establishment

its not you faggots are just enjoying the froth that Trump has turned up. Its back to the shadows with you after this cycle and you know it

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

who?

DAHNALD JUST GIVE ME THE REPUBLICANS
JUST GIVE THEM TO ME NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE
WE CAN DO THIS THE HARD WAY OR THE HARDER WAY DAHNAHLD
THE REPUBLICANS. RIGHT THIS MINUTE
HAND THEM OVER ALONG WITH YOUR GUN AND BORDERS.
YOU'RE MAKING ME BEG, DAHNALD?
OKAY, OKAY: I'LL BEG--PLEASE
HILLARY AND ROMNEY AND EL RATO CRUZ MISSILE AND THE BUSH FAMILY SAID THEY WON'T BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE IF I DON'T BRING THEM BACK THE REPUBLICANS

I will be voting for Johnson. Sup Forums is basically /trump/ so you won't find anything but a hive mind here.

I don't agree with Johnson on everything, but I prefer him over the other two by far. I'm surprised he isn't more popular due too how polarizing and disliked the major two candidates are.

Is Gary Johnson insane or something?
youtu.be/Y2KWfTWDs7Y

>anti establishment

MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCKMAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK MAD AS FUCK

your pussy hurtin trumpcuck?

>libertarians want a government 'effective' at diminishing/taking their rights.
how big of a faggot/shill are you?

Johnson has my vote.

CNN doing a town hall with him and Weld on the 3rd

maybe it will help

I'll be watching. They did one before last month as well. It was really informative. I think Weld is actually the better candidate but whatever.

johnson is a ploy by the clinton foundation to split the trump vote

the last was a complete joke. weld is a neocon under the guise of the libertarian party and johnson looked like ellen degenerate.

neither of these faggots even know who rothbard is.

yeah...that's why they elected him a two-term governor and made him run in 2012.

dipshit.

>he actually believes 300 million people give a shit about trump's conspiracy theories

If you ever want a Libertarian congressmen/senator/governor in a meaningful way you should support Johnson and allow the party to cut ties with the mainstream. It is the only way we can ever see small government, we know the dems arnt about that and the republicans have completely sold out.

Not sure if reddit or JIDF, either way
(((You))) have to go back