Become big

>become big
>move slow as fuck
why the fuck is this a trope in everything? why cant they maintain their speed/height ratio that they have as a normal sized human?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJkJub2tlIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SSEyayuGv5o
youtu.be/M_1XZ2K2fEE
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45232076/#45232655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this wonderful thing called gravity

Air resistance

inertia

Because he moves at relative super speed when shrunken down, you fucking idiot.

Do you want everything to be Evangelion, OP? Big things have more weight to pull.

>become big
>become meaty
>become claws

Because most people don't have legs the size of a tree trunk.
>but my olympic athletes
They're buff as fuck, but they're not giant cartoon mutant buff.

Eva units actually take a while to get up to that speed though. Evangelion actually does weight and momentum pretty well compared to most mecha things that aren't Big O or Giant Robo.

They literally are capable of moving at supersonic speed youtu.be/SSEyayuGv5o
Justified since they are not robots, they are eldritch abominations

Also they cause massive destruction on their way while doing that.

I haven't seen the rebuild films but in the original series, I remember that they could do backflips and shit without charging up or whatever it is they do now. But it shouldn't really matter if they're armored angels because something that big shouldn't be moving like a ballerina. It does look bad ass though.

square cube law

Square/Cube Law, isn't it?

>Rebuild

Angels are eldritch abominations, they don't follow normal physics rules, they can develop and grow from an embryo to a giant monster without the need for food, shape-shift, float, cause visible deformation on space-time, create extra-dimensional spaces, merge with an EVA that is also an angel and them make a tumor comprised of all other angel shapes many times bigger. They are not just big monsters or big robots, they are something beyond human comprehension

heheh

Stay in school, op. They should be teaching you this stuff next year in 9th grade

It's the Square Cube Law, user. Can't escape it.

The original did that way better.

I feel like the remake had more impact and having their run synchronize with structures showed that the guys at the control center also are busy to make everything work.
youtu.be/M_1XZ2K2fEE

Lot of Real Reasons, but I remember the Captain underpants book giving a funny explanation.

Does anyone have that?

>become big
>automatically give me an erection
Why the fuck is this my fetish for everything?

I disagree with your opinion, I think they went needlessly overboard and the original is much more condensed and effective.

Also is it just me or did they just skip the part where 00 and 02 actually get to the site?

I feel like rebuild one allows to build up more tension as the angel keeps changing and forcing them to adapt in mid fight. But for each their own I guess...

You're projecting your penis onto things that grow

Well, the Angels had access to a source of infinite energy. They (and the EVAs) also had "AT-fields" which let them give physics the finger at will.

>rebuilds
>canon

see 0:26 on They just were so subtle on the original that you didn't even notice it.

Why does a plane on the sky look so slow compared to a moving car on the street?

I like any situation that puts somebody at a lack of control, from growing to big to shrinking to transforming into an animal to shitting or pissing their pants so maybe you're like me.

I hate this complaint.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45232076/#45232655

Educate yourself.

Besides physics, the human brain can not process something that big moving really fast.
>>But look at this giant robot
Yeah, you're seeing the giant robot from a perspective as if you're the same size as them. But the human eye can't fathom something that massive moving fast at a human level.

You're wrong.

What actually happens is that such scenes feel fake as they go against pretty much every expectation you've gathered through your life regarding big things.

Big difference.