youtube.com/watch?v=NHpf2qGOOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=qwryl0tKN8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't go far enough

this.

The kids head should've been mashed to fuck

the kid was in the wrong

this was the scene that Lynch took too far

There should have been more blood on the truck too or at least a blood trail from the tires.

Why were the extras so shitty in this scene? It is on purpose?

wait shit

It was the perfect amount of farness.

This.
The stabby midget should have come out of nowhere to further mutilate the kid.

When will they learn?

someone make a webm

what about the aftermath
what happens next
is the kid shown all fucked up

these scenes and the wally brando scene are some of the funnies moments ever placed on tv

I seriously thought that was Joe Rogan at first.

>>>>>>>discount

What game please respond

Should I start watching this again? It looks bonkers.

Bah, fuck it, I'll just link a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHpf2qGOOiU

Battletoads

Why was he driving so fast?

>Battletoads
I'm fucking serious senpai. Give me the name

You should have never stopped watching it in the first place m8

Well, I have to pirate it and I'm scared.

this doesn't look like it's made by David Lynch not one bit

Unless you live in Eurostan you're not going to get in trouble for piracy.

>its another Sup Forums pleb doesn't know about private trackers episode

The quick shot to him being hit was funny. Since it's Lynch I'm not sure if it was meant to be that way or not.

It's Battletoads.

I can't get invited because I have no friends.

Why does it look like such shit?

It's streaming online on multiple sites, in pretty good quality too. Just watch it for free on GoMovies or somewhere else.

That's what your mother said when you were born.

I thought it was Vin Diesel

this scene looks like the most generic tv trash lmao

why did he wave them across

>I've never watched Twin peaks

thanks bro now get out

yes of course.. typical (and intentional) Lynchian melodrama

Is this really from TP?

yes I haven't, I am just commenting how the visuals and the actions of characters in that particular webm (the gasping of the bystanders) look nothing like they are made by David Lynch and look utterly generic, just like any other B tier whatever TV you find on an afternoon playing on your TV

yes

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=qwryl0tKN8M

What the FUCK is up with that music? Tell me that isn't in the actual TV show?
Those first few seconds of empty space actually look scary in webm form, now it's just a full blown CollegeHumor-like parody

>Tell me that isn't in the actual TV show?
I could but that would be a lie.

It's a modded version of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

The music is stupidly great for the scene, you pleb.

It's a fucking manlet killing people, it was never intended to be scary.

the best thing about Twin Peaks is I live in the town where they filmed a ton of the exterior stuff and it always makes me feel comfy seeing it on the TV.

Its the most Lynch scene yet, he loves those psychological things.

It really doesn't feel like it. Just the digital tone itself makes it feel so off.

Why were all the cars stopped though? Someone should have been going through.

you should ask lynch to write for him

I'd been waiting all season for this little son of a bitch to get what was coming to him and HO-LEE FUCK was it worth it. Good riddance, you piece of shit. I hope it hurt, my little friend.

the music makes it even better

that manlet scene is 10/10

Just add grain yourself if you care that much.

That's not how it works.

Man, I'm so glad I'm not watching this. This looks like a Tim and Eric sketch. Or maybe Key and Peele.
What happened to Lynch?

t. pleb that can't grasp the new era of manletkino approaching

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

>That speed
>Kid is perfectly fine but for some blood in the face and the clothes
It should be unrecognizable

Lynch sucks at actual directing. being le so surreal means he doesn't have to put effort into making things realistic or believable. And of course his fanboys eat this shit up and would die defending it. honestly lynch fans are like cult members.

JOE ROGAN, NO!

lmao that truck drivers reaction when he sees the kid

gutter trash tv

The important thing to do after a collision is of course to move the body as much as possible.

Make sure to let the neck flop around a lot, it's great for healing.

What's the context of this?

there was a tranny the other day on a fb group about twin peaks, saying that there should be spoilers at the beginning of an episode to warn the PTSD sufferers of specific things that could trigger them; that the normal audience should sacrifice in knowing whats gonna happen so ptsd people don't have to suffer.
I cannot link you because not only did that faggot make me in angry because of the way he wrote, and he/it spoiled the episode for me, but cause i got kicked out of the group cause i didn't agree with him.

Wtf I hate lynch now??

yes, the new season has a very different color grading, it looks like Arrested Development

yeah, im sure hed be fine if they just let him lay down and take a minute to gather himself.

youll be fine kid, just rub some dirt on it.

I unironically think that it's one of the best scenes in modern televison. It's on par with "Look at mr.mob boss" from Sopranos and "what happend to wallece?" from the Wire.

I hate my life. Why can't I be an overweight japanese female fighter?

It was hilarious. I got totally Lynched. Thought I was watching a comfy show about coffee and pies, but then SMACK GOB DAMN. I haven't really processed the raw art of this scene yet, all of the people's reactions, Stanton and his electric visions of the soul—it's all so poignant. David truly is the master lyncher.

LYNCHED

Did Lynch go too far in this scene?

who the fuck tells their kid to run out across the street without them like that?

So how did his pick get bent? What was the clanking noise? Did the woman have some kind of metal plate in her body?

People that are trusting muslims

underrated post

You've got a point there, I like Lynch I'm fan but I'll say this Twin Peaks season 3 is getting tedious, long drawn out scenes for no purpose other than to kill time, intended humor moments that aren't funny, lots of surrealism without contributing anything to the plot or lack thereof.

I like lynch too and I actually do meditation because of him. I just wish there were more twin peaks in twin peaks.

>you will never get chestfucked with an ice pick by midget vin diesel
Just kill me now

Now that's what I call a kino

T H I C C C C C C C C C C C

I laughed at that scene when I saw it because that intersection is pretty close to where I live

you don't belong here

That's the point. The song played during the manlet hitman's first scene so when you hear it again but only see the empty corridor you go "oh shit lmao he's about to show up"

Also Lynch has a thing for weird and hilarious hitmen apparently, he did a similar thing in Mulholland Drive

pure kino

I'm dying